This will hit Woody Johnson hard.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GMCJETS, May 17, 2012.

1. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I bet he takes it like a champ.

3. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

im sure he will find another way to fuck the general public and protect his money that he didnt ever do anything to earn.

if i read it correctly he just needs to sell 1000 bucks per 5 acres up from 500. he could sell 2 fucking tomatoes to some psl owner for $1000 and call it a day.. oh and give them access to some shitty this that or the other in return.

4. FrankWhite

FrankWhite New Member

Haha why don't you tell us how you really feel about Woody?

5. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

I'd rather have a dead Leon Hess be the owner than Woody, that's what I think of him.

6. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

I hope they re-asess his properties and hit him hard in the wallet. Just like he hit the season ticket holders with PSLs and ticket price increases.

What goes around comes around. Woody Amway Big Apple Wanna be Jerry Jones Johnson.

7. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

yeah im not a huge woody fan.

i like your thought process big blocker, i am sure that nyjunc will be happy to come and tell us about how woody has winning teams and hess never did.

8. Mister OMG

Mister OMG Member

I guess this is another incentive for him to raise ticket prices again. Probably make all parking green passes only

9. nyJETS0511

nyJETS0511 Banned

i hate that mother*cker......i hope the pats beat us 2x this year. " F*ck WOODY" is my 2012 anthem

10. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

The fact that you long for the days of the Rich Kotite hiring, says all there is to say about your intellect.

#10 Hobbes3259, May 17, 2012
    Last edited: May 17, 2012
  11. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

You guys are naive at best, the easiest way to fix the issue, is to mandate that a large percentage of the income sustaining the property come from the sale of agricultural products.

Politicians suck. That ain't woodys fault

12. Big Blocker

junc works for the Jets' press office, or might as well for all the party line nonsense he posts. Sometimes he's right, but about as often as a broken clock.

That and the fact that he doesn't really come here to discuss anything, just repeat his rant, is why I have had him on ignore for years now. I would just as soon no one else quoted him, ftr.

13. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

I don't see any issue you stand on eye to eye, but I have to agree with you 1000% on this one. The fake farm shit kills us. The fake church shit is even worse.

I'm good friends with the heir to the Ricciardi Paint empire. His uncle has a chapel installed in his house and holds service once a month and pays 0 property tax on his house. Although I shouldn't call it a house cause its got more rooms than the Sheraton Tara.

Good thing Gov Krispy Kreme is cutting out all of this behind the scenes cheating from the politicians and millionaires in the state. :rolleyes:

/political.rant

14. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

How can so many people hate the only owner that was willing to spend whatever he has too to bring good players/coaches to this team?

People longing for Leon Hess have obviously only been fans since the Parcells era.

15. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Woody is a POS but theres no way I'd ever go that far.

16. Big Blocker

Uh, Parcells was hired when Hess was still the owner.

17. Jonky

Jonky Banned

Which is very true. Hess only allowed the Jets to have choir boys. Seems like it just hate for the sake of hating. Not sure why all the Woody hate, unless its typical have nots with too much time hating on those that have. If they'd put half the energy into improving themselves that they do into hating, they might actuall find happiness.

18. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

The town I live in the public school system (funded by taxpayers) rents a closed catholic school (which pays no taxes). Over $100k a year all tax free.

Woody deserves any and all penalties and taxes he has to pay.

19. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

It only took him 30 years and his impending death to hire a decent football guy.

20. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Yeah some if the posters are full of shit with their anti-Woody chants. SOFJFs that think Hess was great and better than Woody where as woody has had more success in a decade as opposed to Hess' success in almost 4 decades. This team went through several years stretches in which it was irrelevant. I can't remember that being the case with Woody. Maybe cuz he isn't trying to save every penny out of salary cap.

#20 Jets n Boys, May 18, 2012
    Last edited: May 18, 2012