Cowheard's AFC EAST predictions

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LAJet, May 9, 2012.

1. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

0 chances Bills win 11 games.

2. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

No one cares what Cowher says about anything. He's still upset the Jets went with Rex instead of him. Also the love affair with Bellicheat continues. He better hope Tom Brady plays until he's 70. Otherwise no one will ever talk about his coaching record in Cleveland.

3. sg3

sg3 Banned

11???

6 this year and 5 next year, maybe, otherwise ZERO chance

4. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

I see Bills winning 16.

Ah, I mean, in 3 year total from 2010.

5. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

6. laxin

laxin Active Member

Its funny how a passrusher that has only had 2 out of 6 seasons with double digit sacks and the addition of Stephon Gilmore (very overrated prospect) and a few other draft picks puts this team above the Jets in the division...

I dont read into this shit anymore, because everyone preaches the same bullshit that is nonsense...

The Jets had one of the leagues biggest disasters of a season an still finished 8-8. They overcame OL injuries, RB injuries, QB injury, revolving door at WR, injuries at safety and OLB and yet another year of the plague of Schotty. Oh yeah, and this whole locker room mess too... And still managed to finish 8-8.

We lose weight along the front 7 to increase speed, become healthy along the entire team, hire a new OC, have a very good draft that WILL make an impact now, upgrade at safety, and only lose the great Plaxico Burress... yet we will finish worse?

Our schedule is easier than last years also.

Probably the most overused and wrong statements are the whole locker room issues especially with Tebow. I don’t care how much you hate him, he is a leader and his role for the team is CLEARLY defined. Everyone on the team knows his role. Yet the media still cant... We also add a rookie who’s leadership skills are compared to that of a young Ray Lewis and a WR who is a great kid, yet our locker room will cause an even bigger rift this year...

I dont buy that shit. The one thing I am confident on going into this season is that the Jets added quality people to the locker room. They also added a OC that WILL lead and stop shit before anything starts. Unless we start to lose worse than last year, I am pretty confident our locker room will be okay, and at that point, we will have bigger concerns...

7. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Everyone loves the Bills, they are this years AFC darlings and everyone is just continuing the Jets bashing. Now, let me ask you, what QB had the most interceptions in the NFL last year? Let me ask you, what team lost eight of the last 9 games in 2011? If you answered Fitzpatrick and Bills you won nothing but you are right. Now every sentence utterred about the Jets is can Sanchez and the Jets bounce back, never, ever, do you hear one word about Fitzpatrick total meltdown or the teams utter choke in the 2nd half. Nope, they get one top pass rusher who Houston let go without even trying and its time for the Bills to be a playoff team. WOW.

8. abjet

abjet New Member

Oh my god!! This fuckstick is on here too??!!!! It's not enough you troll the other jets forum but you have to come here too!??!!

9. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

this is about all that needs to be said

10. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Cowherd should tryout for the part of Skeletor when they make a He-Man movie.

11. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha! Did anyone else notice this?

12. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

They were darlings last year too after the first few games. Don't worry, reality will sink in quickly once the season starts.

13. Bricket-head

Bricket-head Active Member

Not Bill Cowher dude... Colin Cowherd.

14. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

When the going gets tough, the Bills dont get going. We saw that last year, and we will see it next year.

15. Will-I-Am-Not

Will-I-Am-Not Well-Known Member

I think we'll win ten or eleven, and be a very tough out in the playoffs.

16. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I wonder if you guys hated him so much last year when he was praising the Jets and Sanchez every morning.

I remember specifically him constantly saying that Sanchez is just as much a clutch player as Tebow but asked to do way more and didn't get near enough credit

17. nyj62

nyj62 New Member

Brady uses the same massage boys as Travolta.

18. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

I really don't have a problem with the prediction. Despite having talent, the Jets were pretty terrible last season. They will hopefully be much improved as a result of the changes made during the off season - most notably dumping schotty for Tony Sparano - but its hardly a wildly absurd prediction to pick the Jets to come in 3rd in the AFCE.

19. I think the bills could be better record wise this year.Why? They are built to beat the Patriots better than the Jets are. That isn't to say they are better team than the Jets. Cause I don't believe that to be true. But rather they have the quick passing game the Pats hate & the pass rush to disrupt Brady.

20. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Cowherd is a schtick. Listen to him with any frequency, and he will, tongue in cheek, say he is a Pats, Duke basketball, LA Lakers fan. He jokes that he only roots for winners. It's so over the top, I'm shocked people don't get the joke. He's from Seattle. He's not a "Pats homer".

He's also seriously mentioned the Jets holes in O-line, safety, speed at LB as well as being a serious Sanchez doubter, recently. His criticisms aren't crazy. Jets fans need to not get butt hurt so quickly.