OFFICIAL THREAD Tim Tebow football videos

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by CowboysFan, Mar 28, 2012.

1. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I dare tempt the wrath of the haters! (hater comments will outnumber positive comments on this thread 2-1 ... watch, If I am wrong I will admit it )...here are some cool vids for Jet fans . I'll post some funny ones also enjoy . If you are not a hater, get jacked up , it should be fun this year.

[YOUTUBE]OzdspnasHpw[/YOUTUBE]

Touchdown on broken leg in high school (played the rest of the game in case you are wondering why he is basically Davey Crockett in Florida..a legend.)

[YOUTUBE]6AQWaQkArpE[/YOUTUBE]

Tim tebow's first comeback in his second start in 2010 (not in 2011)

[YOUTUBE]7tnR3qpBD_I[/YOUTUBE]

legendary speech, made into a plaque at stadium (with statue)

[YOUTUBE]yPTtPyXsbd4[/YOUTUBE]

All I do is win funny video

[YOUTUBE]qNC8xRo9vXY[/YOUTUBE]

Tebow shuts up Michael Irvin (I love irvin BTW)

[YOUTUBE]khAPpBQ71Zk[/YOUTUBE]

Conan funny video
    [YOUTUBE]E7A-z_Olo94[/YOUTUBE]

DJ porter video

[YOUTUBE]zMK9FKMG3Nc[/YOUTUBE]

Tebow movie trailer

[YOUTUBE]UkFQSk-Bsqg[/YOUTUBE]

#1 CowboysFan, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  2. RobertPooner

RobertPooner Banned

The movie trailer is the best. "Go back and learn to throw right-handed herpa derp". And there are still people saying the same things that have been proven false already.

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Hell no, man, I'm not technically a hater but I love watching this guy play football.

Good thread.

4. Jet Rider

Jet Rider New Member

[YOUTUBE]qvMMGEHyGag[/YOUTUBE]

5. RobertPooner

RobertPooner Banned

Have any of you seen the pep talk he gave to the ESPN college BB crew? hilarious, and he really does inspire teammates, from their words.

6. abyzmul

4:10
    Tim Tebow "That's how I like it, GIVE IT TO ME ROUGH!"

Just sayin.

7. RobertPooner

RobertPooner Banned

Good thing it's on the field then, and not in the locker room, amirite?

8. abyzmul

[YOUTUBE]uNcMFohJkbs[/YOUTUBE]

9. OMGTimTebow

OMGTimTebow New Member

These are great.

10. OMGTimTebow

OMGTimTebow New Member

Can anyone post the run against the raiders in 2010? It was epic but I can't post links yet...

11. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Make a wish

[YOUTUBE]HZkpPsn2IKc[/YOUTUBE]

12. RevRick

RevRick New Member

I don't get it. What is there to hate about this guy? I just don't understand how any fair, unbiased fan of the game of football can hate what he does on the field.

13. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Tebow makes some people feel uncomfortable about something in themselves. Its the only explanation for the constant bashing and it goes way beyond football.

14. whichfan

whichfan New Member

Might as well post the one I made in here too.
    Tim Tebow Jet Trade Tribute Feat. Santonio Holmes & Mark Sanchez:
    [YOUTUBE]SnHkvbaKFq4[/YOUTUBE]

And this is probably the best music trailer. Tebow Magic by DJ Porter:
    [youtube]9lW76w92KHo[/youtube]

#14 whichfan, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  15. whichfan

whichfan New Member

:lol:

I remember that. Now, there's plenty of analysts that have made total asses of themselves but that was the dumbest freaking thing I have ever heard come out of a football "expert's" mouth.

How stupid can you be? How he still has a job as a "football analyst" is beyond me. I sat in silence and total disbelief that someone could actually make that comment....AND do it with a perfectly serious and straight face.

16. NY Dork

NY Dork New Member

Where's the video showing all the dropped passes by Denver recievers last season? I'll hunt it down. It explains the competion percentage last year.

17. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

I don't hate him, I dislike the media coverage surrounding him. They focused on his religion, only on his comebacks, and focused on him for 26 minutes out of 30 on a show supposed to recap nfl games. They would focus on him 45/60 minutes on a show that is supposed cover all of sports. To watch highlights on tv of other games, I needed to sit through a monologue about Tebow and him in college and then the same highlights over and over again from a few of his drives. I stopped watched tv altogether and went straight to NFL.com to get highlights.

Same thing happens when tv gets on a player or my team though. When the Knicks played the Mavs on a sunday afternoon, the whole pregame and halftime show was about the Knicks. I watch national coverage to get every view and highlights from everywhere, if I wanted to learn more about specific team/player I would go local, not national. You don't need to devote a majority of the time. I understand why they do it

Another example is when tennis is covered. I don't need 5 minutes of Serena 6-0 6-1 highlights followed by 30 seconds of a 5 set gasquet-young match. I understand why they do it.

But its frustrating when I turn to a highlight show and get clips and discussion of one team/player for 1/2 the time and the other 15 games are snuck into the other half of the show, and barely at that point.

These are all good videos. Very passionate guy. I always need to skip over the Jets/Broncos highlights, what a miserable Thursday night that was.

18. packersfan

packersfan New Member

I will post some videos when I get to 50 posts. Even though I think Tebow has a ways to go to be a every down quarterback, he does have some qualities I like. Thanks for posting the videos.

19. RevRick

RevRick New Member

That's just the world we live in now. But sports has always been "personality" fueled. We like winners, but winners with some "it factor". Namath was one of the first, Maravich, Arnold Palmer, McEnroe, etc. and today it's TT. If he starts losing, he will lose his coverage. Let's hope that doesn't happen this year!

20. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

You are listing players of an older generation. There was much less media and technology to get inundated with the same material over and over again.

He did lose his 3 last games and 4/5 and he still dominated the airwaves/twitter/internet those weeks.

All you are saying is that the media fuels it, which I agree. I dislike how the media focused on him and him alone for such a long time and not only disregarded his team, but disregarded other games and highlights. While Tebow goes 8-8, the Texans were plugging away with their 3rd string QB, backup RB, and backup WR having a great year. Stafford had a breakout year and him and Calvin were lighting up teams offensively. Steve Smith has a small revival now that he doesn't have a turnstile at QB anymore, Ponder from Minny shows some flashes that he could develop, Andy Dalton to AJ Green seems like a connection that can grow and be dangerous, yet all these stories were overlooked or given less time because of the Tebow phenomenon. I used to be able to turn on the TV and get quick info for all the stories listed, but last season I got Tebow, Tebow, Tebow.

Its like how the media keeps on brining up the Melo trade everytime the Knicks lose. Every analyst and fan was saying D'Antoni needs to adjust, but the national coverage was always look at Melo and how bad the Knicks are playing since he got here. I just got battered over the head with the same stuff, and now that the Knicks are #1 in defensive statistics since Mike Woodson took over, not a peep about the Knicks besides Lin's surgery and Amare's bad back.