Vent/Whine/Complain about Tim Tebow here.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Mantana Soss, Mar 21, 2012.

1. RevisIsland18

RevisIsland18 Well-Known Member

i've been seeing quite a few people from florida joining the forums....its only time when the jesus loving freaks start joining

2. AlabamaJet

AlabamaJet New Member

Wrong answer LAJet. Tebow will force Snachez to step his game up or Tebow will take his job and led the Jets to a campionship.

I know Tebow will not get beat up by a cornerback on national tv like snachez did....just sayin'

Jets will be better next year no doubt!!

3. AlabamaJet

AlabamaJet New Member

What is wrong with a Jesus Lover? That sounds like hate speech to me........you must be a better person than to hate people because of their faith?!?!

4. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

and you do know he is the #1 QB in the NFL (last 2 years) in Red zone TD efficiency right?

In 70 red zone plays with Tebow at quarterback last season, the Broncos scored 20 touchdowns.
    That was the highest TD percentage (28.6) of any quarterback with as many plays over the last two seasons.

5. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I love how people think the guy will NEVER improve even though he is 24 years old and was a first year starter.
    His stats (specifically total yards and Tds) for his first 16 starts (he played in a few other games for a few plays but he has only started 16 times) is better than about 70% of all current starters in the NFL had in their first 16 starts of their careers

3835 yards 32 TDs (includes two post season games and those numbers are not luck or divine intervention form a wizard in the sky, its called grinding it out )

but "he won't improve " seems to be the pervasive attitude.

also anyone that says anything positive about tebow is usually labeled a tebow maniac, no matter how objective or factual they are.

Yes he needs to improve footwork, anticipation, throwing into tight windows , learning to check down , which is the biggest reason for his completion percentage being so low etc...but he was a FIRST year starter . This guy was a steal for a 4th and a drop down from 6th to 7th. The Denver fans judged him superbowl or bust even though they had a crap record before he ever took the field.

Good luck with Manning ( I mean that not being sarcastic) but understand that he needs to get into the AFC championship game to surpass where Tebow and the team got to last year.

#265 CowboysFan, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  6. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Should we even care if the Teblow Trolls push for Sanchez getting benched? Is the FO gonna listen to fans? Maybe this one....

7. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

I am a Christian, but what bothers people is putting God into football games, and that style does not appeal around here to anyone, including Christians.

I guess it's a southern thing to be all showy about your faith in God. To me it's not only distasteful. It is blasphemous.

8. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Religion is not a topic that we allow in the Jets forum. Any further religious talk in the Jets forum, especially in this thread will result in bannings.

This is the line, do not cross it.

9. Big Blocker

People doubt his ability to improve becuase not only does he not appear to have the fundamentals necesary for success at Qb in the NFL. I don't think he's even near minimum acceptable quality to start learning how to get up to an acceptable level.

I know he completed some passes, but his rate was unacceptable. His success was more off the wildcat or option offense, running the ball.

He's a big dude, even for a Qb, but he will get hurt with that style of play LOOOOONNNNGG before he learns the fundamentals of passing.

10. Big Blocker

That's fine with me, LTJF. I was just trying to explain. But you are right.

11. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

LOL this clown has actually converted life long Dolphin fans into temporary Jet fans. That is truly amazing.

12. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Great then use him for what you got him for, whats the problem? He is not going to get any more hurt than any full back who is 6' 3" 245 pounds that runs a 4.62 . The only people saying there will be an impending controversy are fans. Sanchez will remain the starter unless he implodes in the fetal position at mid field.

Have faith in Sanchez being stronger mentally than what some give him credit for. His off season ended yesterday (good thing) and together they are going to kick ass, Tebow will have 12+ rushing TDs this year and maybe even a few receiving.

the controversy is media created, Lupica writing articles to stir the fans base up, Herm Edwards on ESPN saying Tebow should refuse to play in the wild cat and demand to be a regular QB , the crazies are out all right but its the MEDIA

#272 CowboysFan, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  13. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

This.........

14. jetstopgun

jetstopgun Well-Known Member

this is such a bad move!! .....we give up a 4 and 6 pick in the draft for this????we have so many needs:sad: .....im sick and embarrassed

15. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

What are you talking about? I honestly don't understand what you said, and its not grammar thats throwing me off, its the actually content. I saw Tebow's team go 9-9 last year, and Tebow throwing worse picks and incompletions than Sanchez. Please elaborate

16. Wednesday

Wednesday New Member

I love how people think the guy will NEVER improve even though he is 24 years old and was a first year starter.

He can be a good QB and he does have a lot of potential. There is NO DOUBT he will improve and become a better player... right now I will say this...

The Denver Bronco Defense won those games.... Not Tim Tebot...

17. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Tebow's record as a starter last year was 8-5 not 9-9, Tebow threw 6 picks (4 in one game) to 14 Tds, he actually hardly threw any picks outside of that one game.

and yes Sanchez is a much better passer.

18. Bannon

Bannon New Member

You'll find Tebow's detractors mentioning religion (or joking about it) 10x more than you will his supporters. When it comes to injecting religion into football, look out for the haters.

19. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

And this.......

That's exactly it...we didn't need another QB on the roster. We just got Stanton and we're going to trade or release him now? How about a WR...a decent pass rusher...a safety that doesn't come with a first aid kit. How about a RT? A RB?...just so many needs and none of them were met.

All they have done was create an even bigger circus, when what they really need is less of a circus than they had. It's absurd at best.

20. Wednesday

Wednesday New Member

Maybe a bad move for winning football games but revenue wise its probably going to be a 10 to 1 return...

Just Sayin...