What the [BEEP] is this [BEEP]!?!?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Zach, Jan 25, 2012.

1. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

That doesn't mean shoddy articles like this should come out. I don't mind if the article is well written, has examples, and points and criticizes my team. I am also a Knicks fan so I have read my fair share of articles trashing my team. Like I said I don't mind if it is well written, but this seems like there was no point. She summed one thought, the NYG and NE team are playing for the Super Bowl and NYJ fans won't like that. There is no other basis or point in the story. The story could have been the NYG and NE are playing in the Super Bowl, we see why the Jets were not able to stop this or something along those lines.

2. Braylon4ever

Braylon4ever Active Member

Dude, your USERNAME itself could be considered a personal attack....on EVERYBODY here.

And the fact that you signed up RIGHT NOW and were nowhere to be found in '09 and '10 shows that you were waiting for this moment.

3. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

No, it's not. :wink:

4. Rawrk

Rawrk New Member

The article is addressed towards jets fans. then she tells us why we should be miserable like we were unaware of the situation.

she is not the first person to get insulted on the internet. She won't be the last. she's an adult. we talk shit about cimini and no one jumps to his rescue.

Either you don't think she can handle insults because she's a woman or you're just trying to argue over nothing.

5. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

The article was hardly "shoddy". It was an op-ed piece poking fun at the Jets and their fans, and with good reason. Ryan has flapped his trapped about winning the Super Bowl since coming to NY, and most of the fans on this MB delusionally accept the idea that a Super Bowl is somehow theirs by right. Meanwhile, the Jets' stadium co-owners don't say much at all and look where they end up ... there could not be a greater contrast.

6. avrus

avrus New Member

Citation needed.

7. grkmanga31

grkmanga31 Well-Known Member

8. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

I find it so hilarious that we have Bills and Dolphins fans talking smack to us here. Its like we are having a who is the least sad competition.

9. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Just send a PM to NY junc & ask him for the Miami link to there message board & then you can have as much fun as you like with the fish fan as Duhe is having with the NYJs fans :sad:

10. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

blimey what a cunt this writer is

11. AJ Duhe

AJ Duhe Banned

I didn't want you to think I was a Jets fan ...hehe

12. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

should you be embarassed that you're a dolphins fan and you have an account and post regularly on a JETS forum? get a life bro

13. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

I think the time has come to clear up whether AJ Duhe is a lesbian.

I of course am referring to the newbie poster here, not the real AJ Duhe.

14. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

It is shoddy. That should belong in the NYJ or NYG blog section, not an actual article. What I expect from an article is not to tell me the obvious, but to explain why the team sufferered this year, the pros/cons of Rex's style, ask questions and try to back up if his style was the reason we succeeded two years, or if it backfired and he cannot gain the team like he once did because of this season. If you click on the top of espnnnewyork you can select a team and it goes to that team's "blog". That is where this article should have been. It provided no insight to the team itself.

Look if you go to the Jets blog, every other story opens up by clicking the title into that same view. If you click on the title of her story it takes you to a small snippet and says click here for the story, and you go to an actual article page. I guess I'm fine with the article if you keep it in the blog, but once the editor or whoever decides it is article worthy, that is annoying. There are so many better and more relevant articles like "Positional analysis: Linebacker" that don't get an article or video.

#94 displacedfan, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  15. AJ Duhe

AJ Duhe Banned

Despite the fact that I'm living in your head right now, I'm not gonna pay you rent.

16. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

I am all for this live and let live stuff, but I would draw the line at living with a lesbian. What's the point?

17. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

i learned to expect that classless shit from the NE franchise and journalists

18. Braylon4ever

19. Braylon4ever

She won't complain when you watch an NFL game or any type of Sport on TV... [​IMG]

20. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Yeah, I had begun to get that idea early in this thread, but didn't bother pursuing it.