Since a plane crash isnt likely, I hope New England STOMPS the giants

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by jerseyjet0912, Jan 23, 2012.

1. HOI

HOI Active Member

i just cant comprehend how any Jets fan wants the Pats to win??? I just dont get it....

And BTW...the Jets started the shit talking 2 years ago towards the Giants...not the other way around. Rex several times said we are the best team in NY...now we are 8-8 and the Giants are in the SB. He/We/the Jets deserve all the shit that flies our way.

Its like watching a guy in a bar pick a fight...he gets his ass handed to him...and then cant figure out why people are laughing in his face.

Good luck to the Giants...I hope they win and make Tommy cry again

2. HOI

HOI Active Member

The jets started the shit talking...

3. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

In that case we should all go buy Eli jerseys and learn how to be classy like cmen

4. HOI

HOI Active Member

no...not really what Im saying.

the point is simple and valid.

The Jets talked shit....over and over the again. For sometime the most of the Giants ignored it...we continued to talk shit.

We played them and they kicked our ass. Then we didnt make the playoffs...the team fell apart...the locker room is a shit storm.

The are in the SB...the Jets are the assholes here...and they have to deal with it

5. Corrado Sparano

Corrado Sparano New Member

Maybe so, never cheated though :)

6. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

You couldnt comprehend how any Jet fan can cheer for the Pats.

I cant comprehend how a Jet fan wants to enjoy Cmen

7. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

That was more towards Parcells and don't forget where BB became a household name- w/ the Giants. I don't hear BB making fun of the Jets now but I do see Giants OWNERS, players and officials sending out tweets making fun of the Jets.

8. I Come in peace

I Come in peace New Member

Wow you really can spin things? Belichick was doing that to Parcells? Not the Jets? Most have said over the years Parcells knew he was going to do that as the ownership situation was changing and Parcells essentially did the same thing going upstairs for a year.

I guess you also were not bothered by Belichick coming off the field against the jets this year and saying to his son " #1 defense my ass".

See I don't agree with any of this shit, but Rex fueled this and most feel
    Your owner condones it. The better for 10 years comment(comical at this point) mocking of being the bug brother( hysterical at this point) and all the other knocks at the Giants. I could care less personally I think Rex has been shut up enOugh, but some are going to take it for all it's worth.

It's sort of why I never paid attention to what Rex said.

9. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Well part of being a Jets fan means hating the Jets.

10. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

Well that's not true. Rex talked about the Giants a little bit, but I don't recall any of our players doing it. The Giants had a lot more talking going on this year about the Jets than we did about all of our opponents combined.

11. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

I also don't recall our owners/official team reps taking shots @ Cmen . Nor do I recall our entire post seasons being entirely about Cmen.

At least we know the Pats are well adept at dealing with Cmen, and hopefully can blow this load in their faces.

12. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

BB left b/c Parcells was hovering over him, you think he was mad at the jets for giving him a $1 million dollar bonus to come abck in 1999 even though no one wanted him to be a HC? It was all about parcells. if Parcells walked away and wouldn't have been upstairs he would have coached the Jets.

I hate Belichick but that was in the heat of a moment after a big win for his team. That's very different than owners and execs mocking the Jets and sending out official tweets.

We've been better 2 of 3 so we're off to a good start.

13. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Right on.

To the OP and those that agree with him, you got to be freaking kidding me...

Rooting for the Patriots?? Go to hell seriously.

I don't like the Giants either but after the Pats advanced I was rooting FOR the Giants over San Fran because I knew that they had a better chance of beating NE.

Also, there is just something really ironic about someone who roots for the Jets and yet hates other teams that talk trash... uh hello? RR and the Jets talk more than anyone - at least the Giants walk the walk.

14. osully55

osully55 Member

Lets not ovet look this.

But i despise the patriots organization and fanbase so much more than the giants

15. Nunz

Nunz New Member

Poor Jets fans.

16. grumpynyjetsfaninME

i guess i want the pats to win, so ellis can get a ring. thats the only reason.

17. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

No way, I hate the Pats, I hate Bill B. I would rather drive spikes through my had than root for or cheer for them. My hope is the Giants bury the Pats and Brady had to bow down with Manning owning his butt.

18. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

He could not win one with the Jets. Fuck him.

Maybe I'd root for him to get a Patriots ring if he cured cancer or something.

19. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Ill root for him to get a ring if he takes out Brady for good in practice or something. Its his last chance to redeem himself

20. jemgeejets

jemgeejets New Member

I hate the patriots more!!! We wont play the giants for 4 more years unless we both go to the Superbowl. I hate Brady, bellicheat way to much for them to get another ring!