2011 Fatcesa thread (Jets related only) - Revis owns fatty on 10/21/2011

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LoyalJetsFan, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Funny thing is, Jets are still stealing headlines on ESPN that last couple days over the wild card games. Other fans love to "I hate the Jets, Rex Ryan. Sanchez is overrated" Yet, the Jets take headlines because everyone reads/watches when they are in the paper/on tv. Everyone says they don't care, but they really do care haha

2. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Yeah the Jets are turning into the Cowboys, we seem to be the center of attention when we are winning or losing. People seem so interested. Even the Papers we are still grabbing the headlines of the Giants even tho they are playing Saturday and we arent. To bad we dont have the rings like they do.

3. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Yeah, the Falcons are a lot better than the Jets and Cowboys. The Jets suck, the giants beat 2 teams that suck. They arent gunna last, Falcons won more games for a reason. It reminds of me of the Jets-Colts game last season.

4. Braylon4ever

Braylon4ever Active Member

I refuse to believe that, Martin.

From the days of Parcells and Lawrence Molester...err, I mean Taylor, all the way to Eli and Coughlin, Fatass has always been a Giants groupie in everything they do.

Sure he criticizes them for when they f' up but he almost seemingly looks for excuses for them in comparison with how he treats the JETS who are responsible for everything wrong in the world apparently.

LOL! Good point. Never thought of it that way. :cool:

Do people even remember that the Giants won a SuperBowl in...uhh..errr.....what year was it? :smile:

5. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

kim jones should bitch slap the fat man he wont even let her talk

6. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Friday footbawwll!! Wheyuh we tawwwk about penn state awwlll day

7. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

I wud pay to sit down wit joper turnah. id wud luv to have dat convuhsation wit him. how could dis stuff happen in yaw program when you have all dis powah. i just cant unduhstand it. i wanna sit down wit joper turnah and ask him dese questions. Yaw da head coach yaw da face of da program and da university. ya cant tell me he didnt know, if you think he didnt know dat sandusky was doin dis stuff ya outta yaw mind. deres nothin on dat campus he didnt know about. dats outragiz. I wud also pay to bang you kim jones in mah studio right heya cuz my wife is tiyahed of my fat ass and wont have sex wit me any maw.
    back aftah dis

#3507 jerseyjet0912, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  8. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

This fat piece of grease has talked about nothing but this penn state bullshit for months now.

Who gives a fuck anymore.

9. themantda

themantda New Member

Mike Lupica is a much bigger hater than fatty. On a day the jets are done and the giants have a home playoff game, he writes an article basically saying "sorry jets fans this is a giants town"

The little poindexter drives me nuts

10. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Francesa doing the same BS today.. Over doing the this is a Giant town BS. That the Giants are the ones with the first playoff game in the new stadium as division champ.. He talks about Rex with the AFC Championship game comments,, how many freakin times is he gonna brag about a 9-7 division title,,, holy sh-t. If the Jets won a division title at 9-7, he'd say it was a joke.

11. themantda

themantda New Member

I love the hate the jets get from all these frauds. Just shows how relevant we really are.

12. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Yeah hes completely overdoing this.

I told all my Giants friends the Giants BETTER make it to the NFC Championship like the Jets the last 2 seasons or else they cant talk shit.

13. Braylon4ever

Braylon4ever Active Member

HAHA! As I stated above, this is NIRVANA to him.

IT doesn't matter that the Giants are only 9-7 and won the Division main 'cause everyone else crapped the bed and did not run away with it...

All he cares about is that he is talking about his Giants and the word "Playoffs" and not have to talk about the JETS and "Playoffs". He's the ultimate GIANTS Groupie.

14. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Let him enjoy it pretty sure the Falcons are gonna win today. Then tomorrow will be all Mickey Mantle talk

15. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I should remind fatty how the Jets closed out Giants stadium the proper way, while the Giants were just a huge embarassment in their final game.

16. jgangstahippie7:18

I am refusing to watch the Giant game, because you know Fatcessa is going to cream his pants when he starts talking about the TV ratings for the game.

17. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

well see how he explains the safety.

18. JoeWillie130

JoeWillie130 Well-Known Member

Funny I was pretty down on Sanchez for taking that safety against the giants. Was thinking a top qb doesn't let that happen then Eli pulls it off.

19. Joe Walton

Joe Walton Banned

And tomorrow, Francessa will remind you of the following:

Giants win coin toss to decide home locker at Metlife.
    Giants win coin toss to host first regular season game at Metlife.
    Giants win first preseason game at Metlife.
    Giants win first preseason game vs. Jets at Metlife.
    Giants win first regular season game at Metlife.
    Giants win first regular season against Jets at Metlife.
    Giants play first playoff game at Metlife.
    Giants win first playoff game at Metlife.

#3519 Joe Walton, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  20. Joe Walton

Joe Walton Banned

Are you even serious? Jets merely played in a conference championship recently. Giants went to and won the superbowl recently. Your Giant friends should laugh you off their address book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.