2 teams will make it among Bengals, Bills, Jets, Ravens/Steelers

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by tommytom, Oct 24, 2011.

1. tommytom

tommytom Banned

if Bills and Bengals win this week we must beat the Bills.

Bengals still play the Seahawks, Titans, Browns, Rams, Cardinals. They can possibly get 10 wins.

2. bucknasty

bucknasty Member

Cool story bro

*1 week ban*

If a thread truly sucks, you can have your cool story bro fix here. Do not hijack any more threads with "Cool Story Bro.

3. CleanFernandez

CleanFernandez New Member

Ehh I partially agree, you cant count the Raiders out either, remember they have the tiebreaker over us.

4. tommytom

tommytom Banned

Yes look at the Bengals they can sneak in. They will be 5 and 2 after this week. We lose to the Bills we are in big trouble.

5. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

I see the Bills and Bengals finishing around 9-7 or 8-8. Not enough for a play-off birth.

6. Rex's Sweater Vest

Rex's Sweater Vest Active Member

I see us sweeping the Bills having the tie breaker, the Bengals will burn out, and the Raiders QB woes will doom them, I have no faith in Palmer coming off the couch to lead that team to the playoffs.

It will be us and the steelers as wildcards if neither of us catch the division leaders.

I am not underestimating the Bills, but of all the teams in the division they will have the toughest time with us because they have not faced a defense as good as ours yet.

7. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

After that Kansas City game yesterday I think I'm going to put Oakland at the back of the playoff-race pack. They looked abysmal without DMC

8. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

let me get this straight...other than the division winners, two teams will make the playoffs that do not win their division, which will most likely be determined by who has the better record, so we must be aware of the teams with similar records of the Jets?

please, tell us more about this shocking revelation.

9. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

by the way, the next 3 weeks are critical for the Jets. Absolutely

10. JetsNation

JetsNation New Member

I see us at 11-5 making it in with the Ravens, Patriots- byes Steelers, Texans, Chargers, Jets in a 1st round match up with Houston then on to New England to do what we do best

11. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

Those teams (bengals, raiders, bills, browns, titans) will fade out. I think we'll get the last wild card spot. Dont get me wrong I'm not underestimating any teams but that's just how I feel.

12. tommytom

tommytom Banned

lmao

review the schedules. So you guys have all us beating the Pats, Eagles and Bills twice. Lol.

13. tommytom

tommytom Banned

11 and 5? How do you figure this? Do you see our remaining schedule and our great road record?

14. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

After looking at our schedule 11-5 doesn't seem like a reach.

15. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

If the Jets can get by the Bills in two weeks I'll start worrying about who might beat us out. I think getting by the Bills is going to take everything Rex can do to get the team playing at top form because if the Jets of the first 7 weeks of the season show up we're going to be 4-4 at the end of the day and nobody is going to think we're making the playoffs at that point.

16. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

The Bills aren't that good.

Fitzpatrick struggled against the Bengals defense. That's the best defense he's faced all year. Our defense is better, especially at corner.

Stevie Johnson will be a non-factor. Who else does he have to throw to? No one.

This past week our run defense held up well against one of the best rushing attacks in the league. Hopefully this continues, because if the Jets stop Fred Jackson, Buffalo's fucked.

17. tommytom

tommytom Banned

I hope you are right but Fred Jackson is way better than the Chargers runners. And in the first half our run defense was poor.

18. Skicats

Skicats Well-Known Member

Rather early to be determining who will or who needs to beat who. If the Jets play like they did in the 2nd half yesterday, they will make the playoffs.

19. RMorin

RMorin Member

6 teams will make it among Jets, Pats, Bills, Dolphins, Steelers, Ravens, Browns, Bengals, Texans, Jaguars, Colts, Titans, Raiders, Chiefs, Chargers, and Broncos.

Fixed that for you.

20. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

We will have the d-line back at full strength for buffalo.