2011 Fatcesa thread (Jets related only) - Revis owns fatty on 10/21/2011

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LoyalJetsFan, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatman&Robin

Fatman&Robin Member

He could die from a heart attack and I'd laugh my ass off.

How does the attendance have anything to do with the game yesterday? Fat fuck.

2. I was at the game yesterday and the stadium was pretty much packed and was loud when they needed to be.

This guy is gonna bash the jets no matter what they do.

3. babyknight

babyknight Well-Known Member

This is what is comes down to. He hates the organization and the fanbase. If we sold every ticket and beat the Patriots 60-0 he would criticize us for the way we beat them.

4. Got another one for ya.

Ya know that quote Brady had encouraging patriot fans to drink before yesterday's game?

Could you imagine if Rex or Sanchez said that, the bullshit he'd stir up??

5. vajet69

vajet69 New Member

Caller: Mike how do you watch all the games.

Mike: I gotta allot of telavisins. I sit dare and I lov wachin da games. 1 ta 7. Dats my time. Da kid comes in. Dats my time.

6. Will-I-Am-Not

Will-I-Am-Not Well-Known Member

Mike puts to the lie the idea that fat people are jolly.

7. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

drink all you want, but don't wear a dallas jersey.

8. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Mike Fatcessa lives inside a giant diet coke bottle

9. TheBeardedOne

TheBeardedOne New Member

I hate contributing to the Fat Man's ratings but theirs a strange respect I have for the man. He bashes the team any way possible and its hilarious hearing him speak 15 mins about the game then go into ANYTHING else besides the only NY team who played yesterday (buffalo doesn't count) I specifically remember Mad Dog bashing the 2000 Ravens for not having a good O and Fat Man loving the D stating if you have a good enough D you don't need the dominate O. Sure they had a young Lewis but there O was weak. Mike praised and had orgasms over the classic tough D that could stop anyone. Even if the team becomes one of those upper tier all time defenses Mike will still never be able to give due respect. He will never be this critical against the Giants this season. There going to have a rough season and as such Mike will be sure to remind everyone that no one expected anything from them anyway. I always thought of Russo as the "shock jock" of the bunch Mike by himself has evolved into a parody of himself. :hackett:

10. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

It's dumb shit like that which makes me refuse to listen to him. Though I appreciate the laughs in this thread, I just can't stomach that man.

11. Please...why listen to him? Why?

The only way he vanishes is if his ratings dry up? He's a loathsome human being, and I use the term "human" loosely. Stop listening!

12. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

If you like sports radio but don't wanna pay for XM he's pretty much all you got. Michael Kay is terrible

13. Rex's Sweater Vest

Rex's Sweater Vest Active Member

well at least there's mike lupica on espn radio.

14. Kay is pretty bad. I'm fortunate to be mostly out of WFAN's range, and to have XM.

15. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

I'd rather listen to Kay. Besides, they will spend an hour or more on the Jets and Fatyy goes 15 minutes and spins irrelevancies instead of focusing in on the game.

besides. Rex & Sancheez on 1050. Plus other one offs and Now Damien Woody has a spot on the show on Friday.

I'll take it.

16. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

Wow.

Francesca just kicked off a dude who was about to start making a decent point because he said Jesus.

Fatty says Jesus all the time

17. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Every time someone tries to make a point he cuts them off. "You swah, gowta cut you off."

18. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

He's extra bitter today. Interns must have forgot to put duh diet coke in duh fridge.

19. Altoon82

Altoon82 New Member

He has not even mentioned the Jets today...Mostly college sports in regards to the conference switching. How do you not talk about the Jets? It's almost like he is avoiding the subject because he can't stand the fact that they won.

20. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Good news is Kay's not even there because he's doing a Yankee game. It's LaGreca and Ian O'Connor (Marist alum) on 1050, Rex at 5:15. Francesa who?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.