2011 Fatcesa thread (Jets related only) - Revis owns fatty on 10/21/2011

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LoyalJetsFan, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AarontheJet

AarontheJet Active Member

That fat turd is insufferable, I don't know how Rex didn't knock his block off.

2. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

mike is sitting there looking like jabba the hutt and totally failing to connect with the people he is interviewing. rex just smiled and explained his perspective on winning & preparation and made fats look like a mean spirited 2d rate hack.

3. Jetfanroy

Jetfanroy New Member

A few things I noticed about fatso's body language.....
    1. when he talks he is constantly banging his arm into you - gotta be very annoying!
    2. his handshake looks like a wet mop - no firm manly handshake for this fag

4. Altoona

Altoona Well-Known Member

While I did happen to watch the interview on TV, I practically never tune in to MF simply because he's so boringly predictable with his biased, pompous and negative opinions when it comes to the Jets.

If the Jets have a stellar season this year highlighted by winning the division, crushing the Giants on Christmas Eve and winning the Superbowl, I will tune in to FAN just to relish his anguish as he either chokes on green humble pie and/or tries to somehow diminish our success (again) with his whiny, negative spin.

5. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

You know Francesa likes, Rex. You could always tell when they were face to face, or on the phone. Mike just had issues when the Jets denied staff/players coming on his show.

6. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

This is what he's gonna say:

Oh I fully undastand where he's comin from and everybody else should too. After he came onto my show and explained himself I undastand.

No dickhead, it's what everybody's BEEN saying for 2 years now

7. jesterjetman

jesterjetman Active Member

wow. this really highlights that the fat slob only hears what he wants to hear. hwat does he want rex to say.. he expects to lose? every team should expect to win everygame, thats all hes eever said. u prepare for a week to win. and ur a profesional in the nfl u better damn expect that ur preperation is good enough to win on any given snday. but jesus christ... how is he not over that colts game. from TWO years ago... who says the colts win that game ? why not acknowledge that the jets destroyed the bengals in back to back games and raped the chargers in their own backyard....

Mike exudes dumb-assery on a level that i, nor anyone else for that matter, have not witnessed in the greater part of the past 100 years.

8. jesterjetman

jesterjetman Active Member

also, the only explanation for mike actually taking the time to do a jets show is so he can hide the fact that the vagiants have had one of the worst offseasons in nfl history

9. Altoona

Altoona Well-Known Member

When you casually review Francesa's bio, its not hard to understand why he is the way he is:

1. His father left him and his family when he was a young child.
    2. He was cut from the JV baseball squad in high school.
    3. His first wife dumped him.
    4. His brother committed suicide.
    5. He hated and was hated by his longest running professional broadcast partner.
    6. He's a lifelong sports junkie who could never really ever play sports to save his life. (Shattered his kneecap playing GOLF for Christssake.)
    7. He's fat.
    8. He's ugly.
    9. He's got serious heart disease and his inability to gain any significant ground in his battle of the bulge means he probably knows he won't live too long.
    10. Even with two reconstructed knees, he can barely walk and when he does, he looks like a cross between a 350lb toddler and the married but gay mobster from the Sopranos, Vito Spatafore.

On the plus side, he makes good coin, remarried and has a few kids.

Still, I think the likelihood that he hates his own guts is probably the main reason he is such an enormous pill and when you hate yourself, hating others just comes so naturally.........

10. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

Not sure if you guys are aware but there's a new young group of quarterbacks in the league.

11. MikeDevito

MikeDevito Active Member

Thats cute Fatcesa has those glasses that turn to sunglasses ..

12. JetsFanDoc

JetsFanDoc Well-Known Member

Hahahah Sanchez's reaction to Fatty not shutting up about the young quarterbacks was priceless

13. PoPo

PoPo Member

lol I've just been watching clips of him this morning and they are hilarious.

14. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

listening to francesa when he goes into repeat mode is embarrassing. it has to be a Guinness book of world record for the number of times someone says group of young quarterbacks in a 2 minute span.

15. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

That was the Football version of "I Like Inge".

16. ToonWalker

ToonWalker New Member

Mike being pretty harsh on the Giants this afternoon, and with good reason.
    The team's been invisible as far as post-lockout maneuvers.

He again reiterated that the Jets couldn't have been nicer on Thursday.

17. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

So I guess now we're gonna be the team that gets cut all the slack and the Giants are the one he's gonna go after.

18. ToonWalker

ToonWalker New Member

Haha, we'll see.
    He'll go after whatever team he feels deserves it at the time. Negativity gets far more attention/phone calls than positivity.

19. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Pause the video at 0:50. My god Fatty's mantits are huge.

20. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

In listening to this Sanchez interview I get the impression Fatty prepped for this interview and actually wanted it to be decent, unlike the trash he pulls for the other guys he interviews like the beat writers. I think he knew that if he pulled any of his usual shit he wouldn't be back in FP for a long time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.