My Friend Pats-Hater

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 17a_tailgater, Aug 6, 2011.

1. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

[YOUTUBE]lpvUevGAQ6k[/YOUTUBE]
    A song I'm always gonna associate you with.....RIP, I know you'd enjoy this, man.

#261 guinness77, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  2. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

for the paypal transaction, make sure to send as a gift so paypal doesn't take any fees. get this set up 17a and you can count on my contribution.

3. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

Rest in peace Chris. I'll be there on November 13 th and hopefully will hear more stories about you. I wonder who's going to make the traditional pregame threads before every game this season right before Soxxx tries to post it.

4. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

very rough past 2 days for me.when i arrived at the funeral home with my wife and jetsbabe,chris wife stephanie was already in the parking lot with her sons caden 10,and quinn 6 months, her mother and her brother.caden said hello as i got out of my truck.stephanie looked and did a double take when she realized i was there.she was so happy to see me as we hugged she told me of how happy she was that i traveled all that way to pay my respects.we both cried as she told me how much chris loved me and spoke about us hanging together with the boys.
    the hardest part was when stephanie handed me chris's Jets season tickets and i realized i wasnt going with him anymore.even know typing this i am full of grief.
    i was honored to be one of the pall bearers.i just wish there was no need to.

5. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

6. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Thx for making the trip and paying respects.
    I really wish I could have made the trip but appreciate you and JetsBabe taking the time.... Glad you guys got back safely.

7. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

[YOUTUBE]PqAP5ZA2Lkg[/YOUTUBE]
    This song came on my shuffle on my way home from work tonight, and I couldn't think of a more appropriate song...just a crazy song. Wish I didn't have to put it in this thread.

8. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

9. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

fixed 'er up.

10. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

[YOUTUBE]cenOQ3nmhzI[/YOUTUBE]
    With lyrics....this song is really getting to me right now.

11. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I don't know how many close people in your life you lost but it's hard but they will always be with you. When you met me the next day I had to drive down to South Carolina to clean out my brother's apartment and it was awful. However it also gave me some closure. I wasn't looking for it but I got it. It was the first time I really felt the magnitude of the situation.

He's always with me and I know it. His team was the Cowboys and we had always said if they ever played on Thanksgiving we would meet in Dallas and we would go. Well the year we played them it was the year after he passed and I purchased two tickets. I had his Michael Irvin jersey in my bag. I was at work and leaving to head to the airport and I got a call that my wife was in labor 4 weeks early so obviously I had to scrap going to the game. I still think my son being born the day before they crushed us was something he had a hand in.

12. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

13. hoffmanbike

hoffmanbike New Member

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum (really only joined to share my memories of Chris)

He was my boss for a couple years, a friend since then, and he also was the Justice of the Peace for my wife and I at our wedding.

I've complied a set of a large number of photos I found here, on his Jeeping forum, and that I had personally. I will add more as I find more or receive more other friends, the album will update automatically.

Viewable here:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/hoffmanbike/Chris?authuser=0&feat=directlink

since i do not have 50+ posts i hope you don't mind that i cheated... replace the (..) with the proper symbol

#273 hoffmanbike, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  14. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Man so sad by this, just saw this and don't really know what to say. My thoughts go out to his family, friends and especially his kids. Rest in Peace Brother.

15. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

I was thinking maybe we can do a little something like make a patch to put somewhere on our avatars just to honor him. Like a P-H on the Jets logo. I can draft something up if people would be interested in it.

16. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

17. ScotlandJet

ScotlandJet New Member

I will strongly endorse these words by Royal. Had me my own personal wake on Thursday back here in Scotland for my lost brother and will honour his memory by attending in November.

18. IATA

IATA Trolls

ftfy

i'll have to take a look. sorry for your loss bro, he seems like a pretty great guy from our interactions on here :(

19. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

I couldn't get the site above to open. It might have a password or maybe there's something off in the address. I bet there's a password.

20. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Here's the link - which did not work for me. Perhaps I messed something up:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/hoffmanbike/Chris?authuser=0&feat=directlink