2011 Fatcesa thread (Jets related only) - Revis owns fatty on 10/21/2011

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LoyalJetsFan, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

someone needs to call him up and tell him. he'll be so embarrassed. he won't even want to discuss it. he'll say something like 'who caheez! you know a book I read was da worst of awwwl time and it was 8th? it was an atrocious book! bein #15 means nothin!'

2. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Bein numbah 15 on da new yawk times bestsellahs list means nuthin! Heez da coach of da new yawk Jets! So it wuld be impossible faw da book not ta do well in new yawk! but everyone knows dat da tru baromatah of how well a book duz is ta see da rankings on da amazawn!!!

And guess wut! its ranked 256!!! Dats wut you get when ya write a book filled wit outraygiz comments, and bash utta people! 2-5-6

back afta dis

3. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Tank only goes by da Amazon rankings. Last time a caller brought it up Tank listed off a bunch of books like college prep exams and pointed out how Rex couldn't even beat those.

He can't even beat 'Bawn tah Run' or 'Soul Surfah'!! Has anyone even heard of dese books befaw!?!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books/2446/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_b_2_3_last

4. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

LMAO at all of these spot on Fatty imitations. I'm out of practice; you guys are killing me.

I wonder how Fatty feels to be wrong over and over again about the Jets and Ryan, and then have to go for the most petty shit to try to make his point? He's such a fucking fat loser.

He's not a winnah! Rex didn't win da Supa Bowl!!!!!!!

:breakdance:

5. sg3

sg3 Banned

I think Fatso will be spending most of his show today ministering to his beloved formerly arrogant and cocky pinstriper fans in agony, turmoil and planning bridge jumps over their sweep by the Red Sox, the meltdown of their 65 year old catcher/DH, their 71 year old non hitting leadoff batter/captain and their abyssmal pitching staff,

6. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

7. joejets1

joejets1 Member

Someone should buy the Rex Ryan bobblehead and mail it to him at WFAN see what he does with it.

8. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

[YOUTUBE]gyyR9Ex40TA[/YOUTUBE]

9. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

10. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

I really hate this fucking guy.

11. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Waitasekent, Waitasekent Blaiyah Thomas. Wait for just a sekent! Was I wrong? Tell me where I was wrong. ANSUH DA QWESHION!

12. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I tawked tah dis guy from Tulser da udda day. He was outta his mind. I told him tah ansa da question and den all he did was babble. I couldn't take it anymaw so I ended da call.

13. fggrimes

fggrimes Well-Known Member

Pissing contest between Francesa and Tiki Barber (and Barber's agent) yesterday (6/22/11).

"Tiki, dat's riddikyoulus. Dat, dat, dats, dats suhbjektive. I haff a trumendusly suksessfuhl brawdcasting karrear faw a qawta of a senchury."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpIl60Sk7Gk

14. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

Heard Boomer this morning say that a lot of players think Fatso is a douche bag...

Apparently Strahan commented how he would never go on that show with that moron.

15. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Thanks for the link, that was entertaining.

16. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

:lol::lol:

Mike is a winnah! Tiki Bawbaw got fiyahd!

Awwwllll he does is win win win

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/842584/OomerCreation-AllMikeDoesIsWin102010.mp3

michaelstrahan Michael Strahan
    Francesca is an idiot RT @peter_doyle11: @michaelstrahan have you heard the Tiki interview on Francesca's show? It is cringe inducing!

I refused to do interviews with him and his side kick years ago! RT @Pump_City: @michaelstrahan whens last interview you did with Francesa?
    15 hours ago

I dont respect sum1 that cuts off callers & thinks they know more than everyone including the actual athlete (cont) http://tl.gd/b9o3dq

And by the way... Saying francesca is an idiot doesn't mean I'm saying Tiki is right either. I don't know why Tiki would even do that show

Wait till Tank hears about dis tweetuh babble. Hope Strahan brings moe than a peashootah.

17. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

It's not often I side with or root for Francesa. Also, Strahan is one of the few people as stupid as Tiki Barber.

18. Boss Revis

Boss Revis Active Member

Tiki and Strahan are both clowns.

This fool Tiki goes on the radio but demands his agent be on the line with him, really?

Then he tried to deny being fired from NBC and said it wasn't a negative effect on his broadcasting career..

Tiki deserved all the bashing Mike gave him yesterday

19. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

I think this is all stemming from Strahan laughing it up on camera at a Yankee game after a loss... Fatty went after him pretty hard...

20. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Francesa mocking Braylon. When was the last time you rain your car into the grass and hit a pylon at 4 AM in the morning? It happens to all of us. Maybe he should find a new mode for transportation for these late night trips.

and of course his producers laugh at him and francesa think's he really funny and cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.