Jets Jerseys!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jetfan76, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Jetfan76

Jetfan76 Well-Known Member

Just wonderin if anyone on here has ever ordered jerseys from the site Tarajersey formerly known as Jersey101.I placed an order one month ago and it shipped out Jan 18th with an email sayin I would have the Jerseys in 7-15 business days.Its now been 20+workin days and I still havent received my order.I sent them an email last week and they told me I would have it in another 3 days and that still has not happend.They received my payment over a month ago via paypal.Anyone dealt with this site and have any experiences similar?

2. dd12dd

dd12dd New Member

JEtfan
    I have ordered on three different occasions from this website. I had an issue one time, and that was they didn't not provide me any nothice that the item was shipped. Once I contacted them they provided me the tracking number and the jersey was received shortly after. They are legitimate, be patient and contact the company. They will respond.

3. Jetfan76

Thanks.I was thinkin possibly the snow was a factor since a storm hit around the time they were suppose to arrive in the U.S.

4. Tenn_JetsFanatic

my experience was a good one

5. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

I've ordered from them numerous times. Never had a problem.

6. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Par for the course. Their shipping is slow and nonsensical but you'll get your jersey. Best way to deal with them is to get drunk and order a jersey. A month later a brand new jersey will show up in the mail and you'll forget why.

7. Jetfan76

Yes but once you look at your paypal statement you will soon remember.Although they are pretty inexpensive considering.

8. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

I ordered a jersey from china once. They said it would take 21-24 Business days. I got it a month later.

9. Paraphoe

Paraphoe New Member

Good experience from me, too.

10. colleen74

colleen74 Member

I LOVE it when I do that!! It's like a present!

I have had the same issues when ordering from places like Tara Jersey, it will come eventually. It's like a watched pot. It will come when you forget about it.

11. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

Wrong Forum ....

12. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

I got a jets Jersey from fashionlineshop.com...arrived a week later and looks great

13. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Sometimes packages get caught up in Customs and are held there. Just the price of ordering from so far away.

Nice jerseys though. I've ordered three from there and was very satisfied.

14. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Yeah i've ordered from both Tarajersey and Yukijersey,both formerly of 101 and it was fine.

15. Danny@ATL

Danny@ATL New Member

The jersey I got from Tara wasn't nearly as good as some of the others. The arms and neck don't stretch, the numbers are off (more shiny) and wasn't as good. I'd rather pay an extra ten bucks and get it from another site.

16. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

I've ordered from them, no problem. The shipping is slow though.

The quality of the jersey is not that good, but it's passable as a real jersey from a distance. The neck doesn't quite feel right either.

17. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

I only buy from JetsShop or a place like Kohls/Target. Even though the shit is made overseas, at least when you buy from Kohls you are keeping a few people employed. And it its from Jetsshop then the player gets the recognition.

18. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

My wife wants a Conner jersey and jetsshop and UK's team website are the only places I've seen it with his name (not Terminator) written on the back. Looks like about $80 bucks but it's a replica from Reebok, so maybe better quality? I may keep looking for a coupon code or something to save a few bucks. I'm gonna get a Cotchery one at some point before next year.

I'm a novice with the whole jersey thing, are the ones that are replicas by Reebok the "real" ones (best quality)?

#18 bojanglesman, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  19. colleen74

colleen74 Member

My Sanchez is a Reebok replica and I love it, it's great quality. (and for $80 is freakin' outta be!) I want a new Jersey too, but I am too chicken to buy one until I know that the players are still Jets.

20. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Does anyone know where you can order the same type of jerseys but in youth sizes?