Sanchez Sex w/17 year old? (17 is legal)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by InRevisWeTrust, Feb 4, 2011.

1. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

how about you stick to the argument? nobody is saying it reflects anything positive about his character, what is being said is it doesn't reflect anything negative on his ability to do his job. the fact that you can't tell how irrelevant your argument was, or were simply dishonestly ignoring the actual topic, reveals how poor your position is on the matter.

2. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

The funny thing is you act like the older guys with kids aren't banging 10 other women on the side

3. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

He's 24, she's probably turning 18 in the next few months. It's not like there is a huge age gap, there is just a huge "where they are in life" gap.

4. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico New Member

5. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

Honestly... After those Gay rumors (NTTAWWT) floated around a few months back, I'm happy to see him gettin' some....

And I'm fine with being Gay and all for others, if that's what you want.

I'm just not sure how that would be accepted in the FOOTBALL landscape and the locker room and how that would effect the JETS.

GO GET EM MARK!!!!!

6. DisgruntledLionFan

DisgruntledLionFan Active Member

Not that interesting. Rich girls are whores, too? Who would have thunk it?

Now if he tagged the mom at the same time, then that's the stuff of legend.

7. mute

mute Well-Known Member

this story is already dieing. All im hearing is, if true that he knew she was 17,is that it was poor judgment on his part and its very embarrassing. Thats it. He'll learn from it and life goes on. I heard someone say yesterday that its so serious to them, that he could lose a sponsor because of this :rolleyes:... I dont know why people are taking this so serious.

It also surprises me that so many are listening to a 17yrold and buying whats shes selling as if shes highly creditable.

Joe Girardi taught him how to slide, now Derek Jeter needs to teach him how to use his status correctly. :beer:

8. Fightin'JetTitan

Fightin'JetTitan Active Member

.....Nothing to see here folks, nothing's goin' on, let's keep it moving folks...let's keep it moving......!

9. JetLife

JetLife Banned

ha! dats funny! say it again! say it again!

10. yooosara

yooosara New Member

I know he use to live on a golf course, but i'm pretty sure he recently moved to Morristown in those sweet (penthouse) apartments right on the Green.

11. Ontherise

Ontherise Member

This is funny because she's in high school and could legitimately ask him to her prom.

As far as this rates on the creep-o-meter of your average 24 year old guy - it's probably just above a 5. Yeah... he was out with his gf when he hooked this up... and yeah most guys would probably back off when they found out her age/school - but it's not like they did anything illegal or he picked her up at the roller skating rink.

All we got here is just another example of how a lot of successful atheletes are just as big of social retahds as your average joe.

And to the guys that say this girl is beat... please. I'd love to see a roster of all the girls people here dated when they were in their early 20's. I bet this girl is better looking than 90-95% of them... and she's loaded!

12. mute

mute Well-Known Member

NO. NYC is filled with wannabe models with daddy issue that are down for anything that look 1000x better than her. I dont date though, im only 21 and enjoying what NYC has to offer :beer:

#492 mute, Feb 11, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  13. horsehead

horsehead Well-Known Member

The club that let her in did more illegal activity than Sanchez.
    He just had bad judgment, the club broke the law.

14. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

the real question is...why isnt sanchez getting better at quarterbacking this team instead

15. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Playing 2 great games in his two biggest games is headed in the wrong direction for sure.

The real question is why do you let Giant fans invade your private space and plant ideas in your head.

16. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

How dare he go out and get laid! Fucking guy should have his nose in the books studying or watching film. I'll bet he ate dinner that night too! LOSER.

17. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

No $#!t.

When I was 22, and in the USMC 4 of us had an apartment with all kinds of chicks coming by, many younger than 17 (we could buy beer, they could bring herb...and so on...)

Why is this even a topic for discussion? I guess Mark should be 28, and RAPING 20 year olds in public...that would be ok right?

18. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

I agree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar0_um--LDQ

19. Montana

Montana Member

Dan Lebetard: "Deadspin did to that 17-year-old what it accuses Sanchez of doing to her, only with less privacy and less consent”

20. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

A young man goes to a club, (an adults only establishment) is having a great time and picks up a good looking girl who wants to get it on with him.
    Should he have asked her for id? ....... no story here.