Congrats on another great run.......

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NYCBillsFan, Jan 26, 2011.

1. NYCBillsFan

NYCBillsFan Well-Known Member

I know you guys are bummed about losing your second consecutive AFC Championship Game, but I just wanted to congratulate you guys on a great season. Sure it didn't end the way you wanted, but your team looks primed to continue their success. Even though you guys got handled in the first half (your OL and DL looked quite bad), you turned it around and gave a good game in the 2nd half. If it weren't for a few questionable calls (and non-calls), going the way of the Steelers, you'd see yourself in the SB.

I waited a bit to post this thread because I know how tough disappointment is, so I hope heads have cooled somewhat. The way I see it, you guys are the team to beat in the AFCE next year. Hopefully, the Bills will decide to start playing some legit NFL football again so we can begin enjoying the rivalry again.

Here's to a great off-season for the whole AFCE!:beer:

#1 NYCBillsFan, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  2. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Thanks for the kind words, classy as always.

lol you got rid of my quote from ur sig

3. NYCBillsFan

I had to. The FinHeaven one was too rich to pass up...... LOL

4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Thanks for being classy

5. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Thanks for the continued classy presence. If it makes you feel any better, I really hope the Bills don't draft Jake Locker.

6. NYCBillsFan

Me too. In fact, I'm hoping for a pass rusher. Any of the QB's in this class have too much of a bust factor for a #3 pick.

7. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Thanks for waiting a few days to say this, Im finally getting to the point where I'm over the loss. Good luck next year

8. Jam.

Jam. Banned

I'd rather the Bills win than any other team in the AFCE (other than the Jets of course)...good luck on the offseason!

9. Jetfan76

Jetfan76 Well-Known Member

Im just glad now that its so much easier to buy Jet merchandise since all the bandwagoners jumped off after sunday.

10. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

Really??????

Good for you.

I collapse in a heap and need Oxygen any time the Super B... thing is mentioned.

Really. I'm ill.

11. MobiusOne28

MobiusOne28 New Member

Considering where you're drafting, if Fairley's gone (which he most likely will be), the best value on the board may be AJ Green at the 3rd pick. I could see Lee Evans getting released - if so, he and Johnson could make a damn formidable tandem at WR. I could definitely see Marcell Dareus as well.

I'm not sure yet if I like Da'Quan Bowers as a prospect, I've heard he's had a lot of bad tape to go along with the good. If he is legit though, he's pretty much the only pass rusher who's worth it at that pick.

Thanks for stopping by, you're definitely one of the classiest posters from a division rival.

#11 MobiusOne28, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  12. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

Leave it to a Canadian to make a classy post! Good job, and good luck next year.

13. Jet In Brooklyn

Jet In Brooklyn New Member

Marcell Dareus and Nick Fairley should be the only guys Buffalo considers IMO. The Bills aren't winning anything until they beef up their DLine and are able to stop a running back.

14. Coach K

Coach K New Member

god i dont want Fairley in this division jesus......

15. BostonSports

BostonSports New Member

I would also like to congradulate you Jets fans. Despite what my fellow moronic Patriot fans predicted, I knew the Jets-Pats game was gonna be a close game. You guys had what it took to grind out a hard fought victory, Pats didn't. Jets deserved to play pittsburgh. Good rally at the end despite coming up short. Your team will look different next year, but it will still be a 1-2 horse race for the AFCE title.

16. Greencoloredglasses

Greencoloredglasses New Member

Classy posts from NYCBillsFan & BostonSports. :beer:

17. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

From the little I've seen of Fairley, unless he changes his style he's going to be a penalty machine in the NFL.

18. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

As far as I'm concerned, any other team's fans can die in a fire. We don't need your respect.

19. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

Classy.

grumpyassfiller

20. Virginia Jet

Virginia Jet Member

We were kicking this around during the championship game, for what it was worth. I figured his style might last until he runs into some veteran player with the approximate mindset of Claude Lemieux, who leaves Fairley the rookie with a career-threatening injury. "Oh, was that your knee?" There's no way NFL players are going to let that go unchallenged, and I bet they're better at being sneaky about it.