Cant get the 3 & goal Slant play outta my head.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Martin&theJETS, Jan 23, 2011.

1. The Sanchise

The Sanchise Active Member

shovel pass, option, bootleg QB keeper.... Schotty is a loser and a pussy. just like his 2nd place daddy.

2. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

We had the fucking lead in that game. There was no urgency shown. I yelled tonight like I haven't yelled in ages. And when we finally get to a point where we SHOULD run, we DON'T. No fucking excuse. And all the threads blaming the refs, Jesus Christ...

3. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

This just shows that the guy has no business being the OC of this team. This may work in Tampa or Carolina or Detroit but this is inexusible for a guy who has been OC for this team for years.

I don't know what the hell happened on the getting plays in on time but that whole series was fucked . What pissed me off the most was Greene was busting through that line and it was LT that took the ball on 4th down.

4. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

No one here called him a genius after that.
    Our D won that game and actually, he started off the same way as today, without a clue as to what needed to be done.

5. AzJetFan

AzJetFan Member

Someone said they didn't think it would get Schottenhiemer fired and I agree. "Unfortunately" (I can't think of a better way to put it) this team had their best regular season since the championship game against the Donkeys, and they went to the championship game again. I think our only hope is that some team is stupid enough to offer him a Head Coaching position. I love this team but it looks like if they keep Schotty around they will become the Eagles of the AFC!