2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

You still listen to Mike every day. You comment all the time on him

2. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

i was so upset the other day when he had Ty Law on and then Marshall Faulk. Why the hell are you talking about Patriot teams and Patriot superbowls when the Jets are the team in the playoffs!!!! So fucking Annoying. We are in NY not New England you fat fuck

3. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Speaking of Johnson I highly recommend the Ken Burns documentary Unforgiveable Blackness. It is excellent.

4. kredik

kredik New Member

seriously funny show

5. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

The fact Francesco had a patriot player on and were speaking of the patriot Superbowl run proves to me he had:
    A- predicted the Jets would be on vacation
    B- Patroits would be relevent rt now.
    C- Patriots would be talking smack abt the loudmouth Jets and how classless they are with their trash talk....

Fatty can def go suck a big fat weenie

6. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

this thread was, he wasn't.

what set it off was franceser doing a paid bit for an mma event, and he repeatedly mocked it "what is this? never heard of these guys, hope I'm doing the names right. UCF. Does anyone watch this?"

I don't watch UFC, but it's pretty popular, and to do this when whoever bought the ad is helping pay your salary is disgusting. If I was a sponsor paying for the spot, I'd be furious and make some pointed calls to WFAN.

Basically everyone in the country knows what UFC is, and I'm sure Tank does as well.

Oh, and to make it worse, the spot was to promote an event to support injured soldiers.

#9506 Yisman, Jan 22, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  7. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Yeah you gotta be living under a rock if u don't know wat ufc is lmao

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

8. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

u r wrong steve - i dont need to listen to him to comment on him. thats the beauty of this thread. i prefer to not listen to him b/c i think he's a bitter jackass whose show is an uddah disastuh and b/c he hates the jets and jets fans.

9. TheBlairThomasFumble

qft........

10. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

It is arrogance to insult a sponsor like that. and the ufc, while I don't watch it, is very popular. You would think this would be a perfect chance for him to berate Ryan some more as he had that incident at a MMA event this summer.

11. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's the UFC "Fight for the Troops" special. I'm a huge MMA fan and I find it difficult to believe Mike has no knowledge of a sport that has done over 1,000,000 PPV buys on multiple occasions last year. Even if he's not a fan, he's an idiot for being so ignorant to a growing popular sport, particularly one that's spending advertising money during his show.

Making it worse is proceeds from the show go to to troops who have fought for this country and suffered traumatic brain injuries.

What a douche!!

12. biggundewayne63

biggundewayne63 Active Member

can we get a richard neer thread goin

13. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]DZLNSYp1IUw[/YOUTUBE]

14. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Anybody watch dis stuff???

15. TheBlairThomasFumble

Lol at all the douchebag Giant fans killing the Jets for 45-3 when in just a couple of weeks time their team WOULD UTTERLY COLLAPSE.

16. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

For the foot stuff?

I do wish someone would. Get him to stop running those tasteless ads.

first it was ads about his sex life, now it's ads about fetishes and brett favre's junk. Enough already, Benson, you creepy man.

Easily.

I think it gets there even with a loss.

Judging from your 165 posts in this thread...

And how is that?

can you explain the car kit scenario?

#9516 Yisman, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  17. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Your avatar is the gift that keeps on giving. I saved that gif to my desktop at work, it's priceless.

18. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Well, I have a smart phone so I think I'd be able to stream the satellite radio from my phone. I think there's an app. Then I'd hook that up to the cassette car kit.

19. biggles

biggles New Member

the repeater..check his SB show

:eek:hmy:he is losing it do you ever hear him repeat stuff over and over and over within minutes to boot,1/21 friday he was hammered by a older guy asking why with the Jets one game away from the SB all you talk about is Bears/Packers,how come you don't even have former Jets on WHY...his answer he says that he critized Hess on the Kotite hiring,the MR.T as he called him so tight right.... post HBO show critizes him ..Parcells and the horses and card-blanche with the Pats locker romm his mouth aced his relationship with him.no wonder the DOG split.sad fact is this guy is going to drowned trying to get SB guest when he goes to Dallas and he admitts he is not liked in the industry.we all know people who can control their mouths and just sit back and watch them destroy friendships.boomer & carton show is so learning foward it has great energy with the prime mover sitting in the bunker wilting away..he didn't even know the JETS were having a rally in TS the other day...his support shelps are running around feeding him info constantly...awesome question was when Prokaroff NETS owner asks "Where is the Mad Dog" tryouts for a partner never happened and did he ever find a program director...ever hear him do play-by play on the radio..SAD:rofl:

20. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

AAHHAHAHA a 10 yeard old just called and was like "Hi Mike", Mikes "Hi make your point good", kids like "I think Rewis should co-ver walace"

Haha mad funny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.