We all know deep down inside..

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 10nyjets87, Jan 21, 2011.

1. 10nyjets87

10nyjets87 New Member

It is our time to be world champions! All us Jet fans are afraid to buy in because of fear of being heartbroken, but all of us know that this year has been different. This year has been nothing short of special, and come sunday we are going to pull this off in another miraculous way. I don't know if it's going to be a late fourth quarter comeback, but I truly believe that we are going to the superbowl some way or another, and we are going to win it! whose with me!!?!?!?

2. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Before last weekends games started, one of my friend asked who I thought would win the SB. I said whoever wins between Jets and Patriots will win the SB. I wasn't too confident in beating the Patriots (I wasn't too confident we'd beat Manning either). But we did. Im much more confident about winning the SB. I guess I shouldn't, but I don't believe in jinx/superstitious.

3. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

The only thing that can stop the Jets winning a championship is themselves. They have the talent and the coaching to beat all the remaining teams. "If we play at our best, we can beat every fucking team in the league playing at their best"

4. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

Hoping that attending the game wont jinx it!

5. Malekanoms

Malekanoms New Member

At no point during the Patriots game did I feel stressed, which is the first time I've felt that way about a game vs the Pats in forever, including the year where Brady was hurt.

This year is indeed different.

6. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I always felt that this team was destined to win it. Through the thick and the thin I couldn't see our season ending, ever. I knew we would beat the Colts, even as Peyton was killing the clock and we were running out of time. I knew we would beat New England, we are here to win it all and I think we are getting it done.

7. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

It's not like it'd be the first time.

I'm all in.

8. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

The problem is that I'm sure there are fans in Green Bay saying the exact same thing right now.

9. SteelCurtain96

SteelCurtain96 Active Member

There are fans in all four cities saying it

10. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

I'm afraid to buy in cus the Steelers are fucking good. It's gonna be a dogfight Sunday

11. vilmatic

vilmatic Active Member

dunno, I'm pretty scared still.

12. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

#12 Acad23, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  13. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

I just hope we don't beat ourselves, like we've done in the past ... I think we can go against the Odds and win in Pittsburgh ... all season long I felt a special thing about this team, that we can win it all, winning in tight situations ... if we can get through Pittsburgh, I think this season is def something special

To add - I just want the Doug Brien nightmare to end, I'll never forget that day ... winning in Pittsburgh in the AFCCG would rid us of any curse that SOJFs think we have

#13 101GangGreen101, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  14. Jetfan76

Jetfan76 Well-Known Member

Seriously stop sayin things like this.Its when we get our hopes up the most that we have been totally crushed but that was with the SOJ.A win sunday will prove SOJ is dead but seriously there is no such thing as destiny its whatever the team makes it to be.The hungrier team will win!

15. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

SOJF are like tortured, drooling zombies, they will never die. Sad.

16. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

It's not the same. All the other teams have won a championship in the past 25 years.

17. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

SOJ has been put to rest countless times since Rex got here.

Many Jet fans feel like this is our year. It's going to come down to us and the Packers.

I'm very confident we'll b moving on and taking this one!!

18. 10nyjets87

10nyjets87 New Member

I know they are, but how many of those other teams have had the type of regular season wins we have had? I'm sure all die hard Jet fans would agree that this regular season alone has taken off at least five years off their lives. The three other teams did not have to go to indy and new england to get to this point.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Steelers are the greatest nfl franchise of all time, but this year can't be their year. It's our time to do it, it's destiny.

19. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

I will say this - it seems Jets fans are way overconfident here. This game is going to be just as tough as the Colts, just as tough as the Patriots. Can we overcome them like we did those teams? ABSOLUTELY. But, let's just focus in as fans and go with the flow.

20. Jetfan76

Jetfan76 Well-Known Member

Exactly!Stay confident but dont go sayin that its already written that we are suppose to win.