Ravens Fans Ballistic

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsKickAss, Jan 16, 2011.

1. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

A tad bit misleading.

I read through on the Jets/Steelers related threads and I would say about 95% of them want us to kill the Steelers and or wish they had Rex and the guys we took from them.

I only saw one person on their sucking the Steelers dick, and it just seemed like a bitter jealous person because we got Rex

2. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Actually, you've got a point.

The crux of the problem is that, 1. Flacco holds onto the ball too long, and 2. their OL isn't what it once used to be. Thus if the defense can devise a plan to get to him quick, then Joe suffers big time. I think it's his mechanic, but whatever it is, he must fix it, and he must fix it quick. In today's NFL, holding onto the ball too long is a vice to be avoided at all cost.

3. steves850

steves850 Active Member

I understand that players don't hate each all the time. I don't like seeing it tho, like in basebal Tex will be talking to Youk when he's on first. I understand it I don't like it.

That being said I don't understand how the FANS rooting for the rivals.

4. pittguy578

pittguy578 New Member

I think it boils down to the fact both teams essentially regard these games as championship games..T Suggs said the team that won the game will be going to the Super Bowl..If a team loses to anyone, they would want to lose to a champion..I mean don't you think it stung the Saints more to lose to the Hawks more than the Packers/Bears?

5. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

3) His wide recievers all fucking suck.

Id even say that should be #1, how many times have they dropped huge passes that would of given Flacco some big time comebacks. I think last year that huge one Mason (i think) dropped on 4th down vs the Pats to set them up to win the game.

Again Housh drops a huge one for him on 4th down to end the game.

Flacco would have some big time comebacks under his belt if his wrs didnt blow.

That said he does look shit everytime hes in the playoffs, and thats not his WRs fault

6. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Flacco does not look like a very confident guy right now. 3 years in and with a ton of weapons at his disposal he's not making it work.

The situation with him and Sanchez entering the season was similar. Teams with Great D's and very talented offenses in position to win, despite a young QB. Both men played hot and cold all season, having big games and very bad ones.

The Big difference to me is when Marks on, his big games are bigger. When things are clicking he commands the offense. He makes big plays in big situations. Joe looks like less a general and more like a care taker. He seems to be settling in as a pretty good QB, but not a great one. Its telling that as the games got more important for the Ravens, his attempts dropped. They don't trust him in big games.

7. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Great post....... Something about Flacco is off. It is partly him and partly the Wr's. They drop an awful lot of big plays.

The Ravens offense is so wacky......Look at the 1st game this season. Flacco made a shit ton of 3rd down conversions, yet they only had 10 points......so freaking weird.

8. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Under no circumstance do I feel even an iota of sympathy for the Ravens. If you get spotted 14 points the way they were in a playoff game, you better win.

9. SteelersDave

SteelersDave New Member

I think Sanchez has more of that "it" factor than Flacco. He may still be in his learning curve, but he is a gamer.

10. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Thats not really whining, its just frustration. I usually like Ravens fans. Probably cuz Rex doesn't hate them as much. They sure would be pulling for Rex to win this year.

11. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Joe Flacco sucks. He will put up decent numbers, but that guy will never win a big one. I saw before the Chiefs game that he was statistically the worst playoff QB in the history of the NFL. Idk if he still is, but he's definitely up there.

7 games: 98-184, 53%, 1050 yards, 4 td, 7int

I'll take Sanchez, thanks.

12. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

+1^

Flacco has a cannon for an arm but is a bit overrated. Not as overrated as Eli, but still overrated. He's a good QB generally but he tends to make bad decisions in pressure situations.

13. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

U need to change your sig

Just
    Extend
    The
    Season