Bart Scott this Sunday..

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by KJet84, Jan 13, 2011.

1. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Well against the Colts that was the case, running a Quarters defense with Harris left in the game.

2. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

HeY BART SCOTT NEED TO EARN HIS PAY CHECK, AND COVER WELKER, AND SACK BRADY DURIN DA SAME PLAY.

THEN NEXT POSSESSION I WANT HIM TO INTERCEPT BRADY PITCH IT TO UHH DEVITO, AND DEN HIT BRADY. THEN DEVITO PITCH IT BACK TO SCOTT, AND SCOTT PITCH IT TO REVIS, SCOTT HIT BRADY AGAIN, DEN PITCH IT BACK TO SCOTT. HAVE SCOTT RUN TO THE 1 YARD LINE TAKE A KNEE.

:drunk:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcwXBMDk9p0&feature=fvw[/YOUTUBE]

OMG WHERE IS THIS BART SCOTT? THE BART SCOTT THAT WAS UNBLOCKED, AND WAS ABLE TO BEELINE TO BIG BEN.

seriously anybody who was that fast could of sacked Ben there...especially since Scott wasnt picked up by ANYBODY.

CMON WHERE WAS THE BART SCOTT WHAT SWATTED A PASS DOWN DURING THE COLT GAME, AND HAD 3 solo TACKLES? HE SHOULDA HAD 2 SACKS, AND A PICK. FUCK TACKLIN BRO

#42 JfaulkNYJ, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  3. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

Baawwt Scaaht izz ova raaaytid , faw the laaaast time!!!!

4. KJet84

KJet84 Member

Read what I said..

Congrats for actually reading my post..I've said he's been GREAT against the run, but he has his lowest statistical numbers for any season that he has started over the past 6 years in all categories. I agree that stats are not everything, but we paid him to be a difference maker and enforce the middle of the field. But clearly opposing receivers aren't even remotely scared to come across the middle since that has been the weakness of our D all year long...

Wow nerd..have a tough day?? I don't know what I said that has you so upset but please calm down. Do you pillow-talk with the guy or something? All I said was that a linebacker that got his type of money should be making a few more big plays in the pass rush and coverage game. He has been one dimensional this year as opposed to last year. I love the guy and what he's brought to the team, just had an opinion..please re-evaluate your life bro.

Bart Scott got a contract to play for us on par or higher than the contracts for Ray Lewis, Brian Urlacher, James Harrison, Lance Briggs, Demarcus Ware, etc. Please do not tell me that a defensive player with that big of a contract should be off the field on a lot of passing downs. All these guys are able have their areas of strengths, but they all make game changing plays while sacking the QB, playing pass defense, tackling the runner, etc.

I love Bart Scott as much as the next Jets fan and I am not trying to criticize the guy, but a player with his contract is not meant to be a guy that is looked at as underrated in the NFL. He was brought to be a difference maker, and everyone is talking about how our middle of the field is our weakness. He should be a standout, on par with Revis and Harris, in run defense as well as pass defense.