Jets vs. Patriots discussion thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Hemi, Jan 8, 2011.

1. PatPatriot

PatPatriot Member

I'm very tired of this whole circus. I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up at 4:30 on Sunday in front of the TV. This whole trash talking thing is just tiring.

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Instead of talking about the players, the 45-3, Sanchez questions marks they're talking about Rex.

Again, he's a freakin genius.

3. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

This is what he wanted. For better or for worse, the Jets are essentially "As Rex Ryan turns"

4. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

Hmmm. I may be from Bawston but I think I get your point. Yes everybody want to win but what's the best way to do that is still to be determined. How heroic do players need to be as compared to how well they work together as a unit. I'm sure both teams see the importance of winning in both ways but not every team is always successful doing it. (i.e. execution) That will be the ball game right?

I think overall a lot of Patriots players might be ready to jump all over the Jets. They might be surlier then people expect. If anything Belichick doesn't want them too tight but Saturday night he might let them know what he really thinks of the Jets.

And chest bumping and high fiving each other all week. Don't forget chest bumping and high fiving.

#984 PatsFan2003, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  5. mute

mute Well-Known Member

oh shit, thats right :eek:hmy: Hes plan all along :sad:

6. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

That's Valerie Cormier who was in Playboy 3 times. She was on the girlie thread of patriotsplanet

http://www.bostonpromodeling.com/pics

#986 patswinagain, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  7. Adventitia

Adventitia Member

Alright, this is fucking hilarious. 2 thumbs up to you my friend.

Anyway, I would give the Jets a 20-30% chance of a victory... which is pretty good for an away game in the playoffs with a -9 spread.

8. Considering I live in Massachusetts, I'm not sure why you would toss in anything about "Bawston."

9. mute

mute Well-Known Member

#NG Westhoff is not concerned with the weather in New England this weekend. Jets have been practicing outside all week. 4 minutes ago via web

#NG Westhoff says Jerricho Cotchery will be a punt returner and a few other options that will be unleashed on Sunday. 5 minutes ago via web

#NG Westhoff has always had confidence in Nick Folk. Said that Folk made one from 55 in warmups at Lucas Oil Stadium last weekend. 8 minutes ago via web

#NG Westhoff on Eric Smith in practice: "He works as hard as you can imagine every single play. You'd swear it was Sunday afternoon." 10 minutes ago via web

#NG Westhoff would go with Cromartie on kickoffs if B Smith cant play. The week before Indy, Cromartie volunteered for everything on ST. 14 minutes ago via web

#NG Westhoff on Brad Smith's injury status: "That's a medical question. I don't know, this could be a last minute decision." 16 minutes ago via web

#NG Westhoff: Once the game starts and all of the technical assignments come into play, bulletin board material doesn't matter. 17 minutes ago via web

#EA If Drew Coleman can’t go, Kyle Wilson will be used at nickel. about 1 hour ago via web

#EA If Brad Smith isn’t 100 percent on SUN, Antonio Cromartie will handle kickoff returns. about 1 hour ago via web
    http://twitter.com/nyjets

10. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

LOL, They have classy hearts.

11. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

It must be tough being a Jets fan in Massachusetts these days. Unless they win on Sundays of course. Then it's got to be time for the full Jets outfit.

12. Adventitia

Adventitia Member

Fuck the outfit, its face-tat time.

13. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Do you have a hand bag and matching shoes to compliment your Patriots outfit? What kind of man wears a god damn outfit?

14. MadBacker Prime

I'm sure he meant to say just a blouse, or maybe a nice pantsuit.

lol

15. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

Yeah, imagine if the Jets lose. The JETS have had a great season and if no trash talking there would be no bad press versus now there is bad press for the Jets and Rex on every Sport site going. That's why Pats keep it on the field.
    Jets will look like fools if they lose and that's not right but it's the way Rex set it up by putting the bulls eye out there.

Rex the footpixie is into his fortune telling. How did you feel after the Dec MNF game?

I wanted Jets to beat Indy but Rex will destroy alot of hard work if you lose Sunday and the chances aren't good. Possible by all means, but I doubt few here are betting cash on the Jets with the 8-9 or 10 point line in their favor.

All this I hate Brady and the Pats because they win. Interesting.

16. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

You mean like a sweatshirt, t-shirt or something? A jacket? A cap? You're overthinking this. It's not that complicated.

17. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

I'm not overthinking it, you called it an outfit. Women and babies wear outfits, not men.

18. PinPointPenning10

PinPointPenning10 Well-Known Member

That's what Rex wants, it takes all the focus off his players.

19. MadBacker Prime

Can one you intelligent Pats fans explain to me how you matchup better against us?

The way I see it is the Colts offense has more talent just not coached as well.

If Sanchez is on, you simply don't have the talent of defense to stop all of our weapons.

Keller killed you guys in game 1, for some reason we cut his targets down 75% in the 2nd game. You really can't cover Edwards and Holmes can burn you on any given play. I'd like to know how you think you'll take them out.

(Trying to get back to football here)

20. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

This is probably my biggest issue with the trash-talk. Makes losses even tougher to take.