Yahoo Sports - Proof that Brady taunted the Jets. Now, so what?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by dthomas53, Jan 13, 2011.

1. nyjcanada

nyjcanada Active Member

Agreed. We talk shit just as much as anyone. If Rex doesn't like it he should tone it down a bit.

2. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

No Rex is trash talking because he brings up Brady not being as good at studying or that brady needs BB, etc etc. little girl Rex talk. Brady has been to the super bowl 4 times in 8 years so he must study enough. Rex isn't smart enough to know consumer game views don't even begin to let Brady know what he needs to know. The New York press will be all over it after Sunday.

#122 patswinagain, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  3. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

if you don't watch TB to taunt, don't give up 45 fucking points.

Some of you people...good lord.

4. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

LT and CROMARTIE in San Diego, trash talking all the time and how they would pay us back both years, YEAH RIGHT.

Brady doesn't say anything off the field so it must be on the field:up:

Rex who will get his mouth shut down to the Max Sunday wanted the Pats to just play 30 minutes of football after telling everyone prior to the last game that he was awesome and his team was the best and he knows right this second his team has about 10 percent chance of winning. Besides Rex wants to shoot more footvideos for footpixies or whatever the urls are

5. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

LT and CROMARTIE in San Diego, trash talking all the time and how they would pay us back both years, YEAH RIGHT.

Brady doesn't say anything off the field so it must be on the field:up:

Rex who will get his mouth shut down to the Max Sunday wanted the Pats to just play 30 minutes of football after telling everyone prior to the last game that he was awesome and his team was the best and he knows right this second his team has about 10 percent chance of winning. Besides Rex wants to shoot more footvideos for footpixies or whatever the urls are

6. I have two problems with it.

1. The Jets are made out to be evil, a brash team of trash-talkers, while the Patriots are portrayed as being above all that, all business, professional, classy.

2. Just this week, Brady made comments in the Post that he and the Pats will, “let our play do the talking, as we always do.”

The Jets are villified for trash-talking, but they're honest about who they are and how much they talk. The Pats are put up on a pedestal for being above the fray, and it's all a lie.

7. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

"Now, don't mistake my posting this as me whining he did it - we talk, so we deserve it right back. However, this just goes to show Brady is a douche and not the "classy" guy the media tries to make him out to be."

you do come across as whining. you claim that brady's a douche for doing it after admitting the jets do it, and by far a lot more. so why is brady a douche and not everyone else that trash talks?

so is the whole jets team including coaches a bunch of punk ass douche's?

if the jets can trash talk, expect it back. in the end, the play on the field is what counts most!

8. Because the Jets admit that they trash talk, and Brady lies, pretending he lets his play on the field do all his talking for him, when he's talking just like everyone else.

9. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

GREAT contribution! :up: A foot fetish joke! Oh man, where do you come up with this stuff, it's sooooo funny!

10. Adventitia

Adventitia Member

Please cite 1 time where Brady has talked trash in a press conference. The closest he got in my recollection was when he said "I hate the Jets" in a morning radio show. That is not what I consider talking trash... but to each his own.

11. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

Read the thread.

12. Elijah

Elijah New Member

He gets it from the same place where you guys get all of your gay jokes for Brady.

13. LSUtiger

LSUtiger Member

If you think Brady jawed at the Jets last time, if they pour it on this time, it will be much worse -- trust me. After all the talk from the Jets camp, if Brady has his way, I would not be surprised if he mooned the Jets sideline from the 50 yard line.

14. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

really, Brady talking. When asked about hard knocks he calmy said he hated the jets and didn't watch the show, WOW, how is that like everyone else?

15. theBidet

theBidet Active Member

i think Jamie Dukes sums it up perfectly here:
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d81da4725/Does-talking-trash-help

he talks just like everyone else, cameras aren't around... that's the difference.
    I sincerely hope you're not claiming brady is this magnanimous saint of a QB.

16. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

You guys....you mean Jets fans in a Jets forum...if you massholes want to troll at least come with something original

17. Wow, how much are you just going to excuse it? He says he hates the Jets, it's not trash-talking. He yells at the Jets' sideline and makes gestures during a game, that's not trash-talking.

Rex praises Manning, and it is trash-talking.

Everything Brady says is wonderful, everything Rex says is horrible.

Of course, Rex and his players admit that they talk trash on and off the field. Brady acts like he doesn't, when the proof is that he does.

18. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

the point is, YOU'RE A PUNK ASS WHINER THAT KNOWS SHIT ABOUT FOOTBALL.

19. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

AND>>>>>>>> where is Brady trash talking. He is all business. Brady said he would speak on the field and that as any sport from Larry Bird and Magic Johnson to Michael Jordan that talk on the field so if you don't want Brady letting the jets on the sideline with a tell you so because the jets and coach have been flapping then tell the players and rex to STFU and play like a man and play 60 minutes and don cry they looked like fools not showing up at all.

You and a few here actually believe the Rex hype. What was going thru your mind when Rex was just the same before the Dec MNF and then laid one of the WORST eggs in the history of MNF when the game was for 1st place and home field advantage? I don't get your logic??:wink:

20. strngplyr

strngplyr Well-Known Member

Jets (players and fans alike apparently) sure do whine a lot when they get beat at their own game(s). Football and trash talk. Does RR forget about all the taunting Edwards did in the endzone?

And some people honestly wonder why the Jets get singled out by the media.