*** New Members Please Read/Introduce Yourself ***

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 12, 2010.

1. ScottFrost

ScottFrost Member

Hello There...

My name is Jim, been a Jets fan since Super Bowl 3, was 7 at the time...Been going to games since the Al Woodal days, really miss Shea Stadium for Jets games, would take it in a minute over new stadium...Cheers to all...

2. nym05

nym05 New Member

hello everyone my name is tim from long island,NY. die hard jets fan my whole life. lets go jets!

3. S.HOLMES.10

S.HOLMES.10 Member

Alex, from bergen county nj i been a jet fan since 1985.

4. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

Hey guys, Chris from NJ. Have been a Jet fan since 1996.

5. ProfJets

ProfJets Well-Known Member

Hi all; I'm from Connecticut, been a Jets fan since 1995 (only seven years old then). I've read this forum for awhile now, just joining up. I'm currently a grad student in North Carolina; glad the playoffs are here; haven't been able to watch the Jets in weeks.
    In terms of my attitudes towards the Jets, I am a recovering darksider.

6. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

Peaceful Pats fan here. been on almost every forum board around the country but this one. Love Rex being so outspoken. Makes for fun! Hope you beat the Colts so we can have some fun next week!

7. al toon 88

al toon 88 New Member

No problem to attend american football games here in italy...i live in bergamo (a small town 30 miles ne of Milan) home of the Lions the most winning team in the short history of american football in italy.
    I know i'm saying obviousness but NFL and NCAA games are another level.

8. nuker119

nuker119 New Member

hello there, my name is conor, been a die hard jets fan all my life, even though short, 22, but i feel i'm somewhat knowledgeable about football and the jets and look to hopefully be able to contribute to this board

9. Jam.

Jam. Banned

Just want to say hello to all the new bloods, welcome to the board!

10. nlam

nlam New Member

my name is nlam. recent convert to football tbh. grew up watching hockey and soccer mostly, thinking football sucked...never gave it a shot really...now in my mid-20s i realize what an amazing effin sport it is. though i am a newcomer to the sport, the jets are def my team (inherited from my dad). been lurking for a while. thanks for havin me TGG.

11. endydee

endydee Active Member

Hello fellow Jets fans. I am happy to join this board as I have been a Jets fan since the mid to late 1960's. I usually post on another board, because in all honesty I didn't know about this board until I did a Google search. I am glad to have found this forum.

I am a die hard Jets fans, and have taken my lumps over the years as I grew up in South Florida, and had to endure the hated Dolphins and their moronic fans bashing Gang Green all the time. It sure feels good to have a consistently competitive team now. Some years as we all know were downright dreadful.

I no longer live in South Florida, although I do still live in Florida. I now live in the Panhandle which I have found to be more Saints fan based. Unfortunately most of the games on local TV here don't get the Jets regularly, so I go over to a friend's to watch them. They are die hard Jets fans too, and thankfully get NFL Sunday Ticket. I used to pay for the Ticket, but it became too cost prohibitive as I had to restructure my spending. Times are tough as we all know.

I look forward to reading and replying over the course of time as we watch our team try to win their next championship.

So now it is on to New England, for the game on Sunday at 4:30. That's 3:30 my time as I am in the Central Time Zone. I'll be at my friend's house, dressed in my Jets garb, rooting for them to stick it to Belichick, and his team. It will be tough and improbable, but not impossible. If Sanchez plays better, and is more accurate with his throws than last week at Indy, and the defense can sack or pressure Brady to get him out of his rhythm then they have a chance I think. Otherwise, it'll be see ya when camps open next year.

Go Gang Green! J E T S Jets Jets Jets!

#371 endydee, Jan 11, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
  12. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Hey. Welcome. :up:

13. londonmatt

londonmatt New Member

Hello Guys

sorry, it took me so long to register and post..

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE VERY HOSPITABLE BUNCH WHO FED AND WATERED ME IN THE PARKING LOT PRIOR TO THE FISH GAME DEC 12th...

i have the pictures and they will be on here v soon i promise

peyton got his... now lets get that bender brady...

14. londonmatt

londonmatt New Member

Errr Check That..

it says i CAN NOT post attachments, so maybe someone would be good enough to assist me ??:up:

15. goganggreen

goganggreen New Member

hey, i might be a newbie but i am a die hard jets fan. its in my blood!!! :) thanks for having me here

16. steves850

steves850 Active Member

What's with the advertisement in your quote?

17. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

It's fine. Not a pay site. Actually looks like a pretty useful tool for you to find a date. Type "plump" and "lonely" and see what you get. :)

Welcome gggg.

18. glecco

glecco New Member

Pats Fan

Pats fan here.

I lurk GangGreeen from time to time to get the latest Jets perspective. I have just received a message that I've been a member for 1661 days and have not yet posted and am subject to parasitic expurgation. I don't want to be removed from this board. I hope this qualifies as a post.

glecco

Parity? Parity?
    What parity! We dun need no stink'n parity!

Go Pats

#378 glecco, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  19. osully55

osully55 Member

Hey all. Long time lurker, first time poster. 18 years old from ct, long time mets/jets fan. I frequently get my ass chewed out by the ridiculous amount of pats fans around here so it should be good to be talking with fellow fans.

also :pats_suck:

20. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

we now have another Hobbes. the millenium has come.