Not firing Alosi makes NYJ=Raiders East?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Donttasemebro, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Now your just being ridiculous, they deferred money to certain players who were already signed, they didn't sign any high profile guys and manipulate the cap. It was for guys who were already signed.

We'll just have to disagree that those SB's are tainted. Your not gonna convince me they weren't especially after the evidence was destroyed. That tells me something was being hidden. Could you imagine the outrage if it was the NBA that something like this happened? People would be calling for the league to disband.

2. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Thank you for this dose of sanity. The guy deserved to be punished and was but everyone should GTFOOH with this firing crap when guys like Stallworth are catching balls on sundays.

3. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

Did anyone read the article on what Zach Thomas said about the incident? Kind of interesting, makes you feel like Alosi was more of a scapegoat then anything. This shit is getting blown out of proportion. Im sorry I even proposed to fire the guy in the first place.

4. grayburn

grayburn Member

That's fair, and he wasn't fired, which is all that matters. Who is going to be the s&c coach while he's suspended, anybody know?

5. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I would assume his assistant. Hopefully, Alosi has set things up well prior to his suspension.

This part of the CS is really vital to the team in the stretch.

6. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

They violated the salary cap, that is cheating as much as the spygate stuff.

7. benhamean

benhamean Member

...was listening to the local ESPN radio show on my way home from work yesterday prior to the suspension being laid down and the dick said "Of course the Jets haven't done anything yet, this is the team that didn't suspend Braylon Edwards for a DWI!". Dick. I wanted to call him and point out that no one gets suspended for DWI's in the NFL...

Vincent Jackson begs to differ

8. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

Buy a tampon

(BTW Aloisi is a very good strength coach... not a 100% replaceable guy).

9. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Who are the Raiders midwest, or southeast?

What about Canada, who are the Raiders of Canada?

We have the Lady Raiders from Texas, those evil bitches!! Apparently they just tried to takeover Canada somehow, the Lady Raiders are badass.

10. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Alosi is my hero. È paesano.

11. Warfin

Warfin New Member

I'm sorry - I cannot believe the amount of attention this is getting.

IT happened - the guy admitted it and apologized. He didn't try to deny it or say he was stretching or make up some crap about he didn't mean it. He admitted it and apologized. He has been suspended and fined!

Case closed. Its over. Now I dislike the Jets as much as the next guy but come on. Nolan Caroll isn't complaining so why should anyone else be?

This is ridiculous!

From your friendly Dolphin fan.

12. Barry the Baptist

Definitly has to be the Hamilton Tiger Cats... you better watch them. Even that tough guy Channing Crowders wants nothing to do with them and rumor has it that he's hard man.

13. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Wow, this Dolphin is less pissed about it. Meanwhile we have retarded Jet fans calling us the Raiders. lol

14. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

Whatever, tis the season of forgiveness. And for what it's worth, the Raiders were a pretty damn successful team in their heyday, despite their reputation. I'd take winning over negative public perception any day.

15. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

Agreed... now Jets fans are starting to use double standards on their own team just like the media is... and it takes a Dolphins fan (no offense dude :) ) to point it out!? C'mon...

16. Warfin

Warfin New Member

I'm serious - I hate you guys but WTF?

Enough already. Our season is over and you guys are at a crossroads and all people are talking about is this??

17. mute

mute Well-Known Member

This sh!t is crazy. Im looking at the video again and he hardly brushed him or he didnt at all it seems. You would think, if it was that bad as the Dolphins player made it out to be, the coach too would hold his knee. I dont know. If he played it off well, it cost this man $25,000. The coach probably had no choice to say he did it since CBS declared it a trip.

18. Barry the Baptist

I originally thought the same thing until I saw a still frame of it. There was a trip but like you I was waiting for some type of reaction from Alosi or the people around him.

19. theyankees-jetsfan23

I think not firing Schittenheimer makes us closer to ther Raiders. However thats another thread.

20. Coach K

Coach K New Member

too bad they wouldve beat the fuckin shit out of us had we played them last week.

Cable might actually be a solid HC.