Is Sanched delusional?!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by StreetFighterJet, Dec 7, 2010.

1. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Hahaha- Aren't you done yet?

He's played in Colder games, road game in Cincy, week 17 at home last year.

2. BillyD0123

BillyD0123 New Member

Hey It's the truth

That's a true report. Another thing that's along the same line (and true is... )during the patriots post game show. Steve DeOssie mentioned he was on the field at the end of the game and watched Sanchez going back to the locker room. DeOssie implied that Sanchez was definitly suffering from exposurre to the cold. I didn't make that up either.
    I watched the game a few times to look at differrent aspects
    of the game, line play etc... And although the camera went to Sanchez on the exercise bike during the game, it never clicked that he was having problems with staying warm. I thought he was staying loose.
    He's a Warm weather kid. & USC QB. I just think the Jets fans should look into this cold weather problem.
    And lastly... There's a study or statistacal survey about NFL players, particularly QB's and their ability to play in the Northeastern winters. Typically
    teams in cold weather climates, not in a dome, don't draft warm weather players.

3. Tailgater

Tailgater New Member

On the Spikes pick, Dilfer said the OL telegraphed the play action by standing up, in obvious pass protect stance. Spikes saw it and didn't bite on the fake to LT, so he wasn't where Sanchez expected him to be.

4. MadBacker Prime

You can claim whatever you want, provide a link or it's fake news. BANNED!!

I'm confident in Sanchez, opposing fans always fail to realize how young he is.

Brady did not play his rookie year as you know I'm sure, and won 11 games his sophomore year.

In that 2nd year he had 18 TD's and 12 INT's, Mark already has 16 TD's and 11 INT's. Sanchez will also have thrown more yards by the end of this year.

Tom also played more in college, Mark started just one year. He's on pace to do great things.

True or not, who gives a shit? Jet fans knew we'd see games like this, it's not a surprise. How did you feel when Brady threw 4 picks vs Miami and followed it up by throwing 3 vs San Diego? In 2001 of course-

Outside fans, national media puts Mark on a pedestal because of how great he played his rookie season in the playoffs, and his clutch play this year. The fact of the matter is he's still a very young fresh QB.

5. MadBacker Prime

I love Trent, he does wonders for us Jet fans. lol

6. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

It's a conspiracy!!!! HE WAS ON THE BIKE!!!!!

Give me a break dude.

7. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

For reals! I heard after the press conference, he rolled up the windows on his car and drove off. Fucker!

8. Jetastic

Jetastic Member

The guy is only in his second season, he is going to make mistakes like that. Its all part of the learning process. With time those mistakes will decrease a lot.

9. MadBacker Prime

What are you doing?? Why bump this thread?

10. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

That's a bunch of horse shit.

Tom Brady, San Mateo, California. Average December & January temperatures: 56/56
    Brett Favre, Gulfport, Mississippi. 63/61
    Eli Manning, New Orleans, Louisiana. 65/62
    Michael Vick, Newport News, Virginia. 51/47
    Aaron Rodgers, Chico, California. 54/54
    Mark Sanchez, Long Beach, California, 69/68

Granted that Sanchez is from the warmest place of them all, but none of these guys are from places that you'd call cold. It may take a couple of years for his body to adjust. However, he will adjust eventually as long as he spends a lot of time outside in the winter.

#30 LeonNYJ, Dec 9, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  11. nyjcanada

nyjcanada Active Member

I love how in his post-game presser he threw in 'we got outcoached' in under his breath. Subtle shot at Schitty.

12. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Is this thread for serious?