Brady: "It's going to be a hell of a game"

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by milo, Nov 29, 2010.

1. DAPATS

DAPATS New Member

Thats because you have been watching Colts games, not Pats games!

2. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Yes, the game would have played out exactly the same, right down to the Jets kicking a FG to go down by 1 point at the end. I'm still waiting for you to post something remotely intelligent.

3. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

And the only argument you've come up with is the completely false point that the Jets don't have an offense.

Well that and calling the Jets the Jests. I mean how do you counter that kind of wit?

4. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

5. kbgreen

kbgreen Well-Known Member

I think the Jets are going to be able to run this week. The Pats got beat last time by Sanchez throwing all over on them because they stacked against the run. The Pats are not going to make that mistake again. As Cleveland showed the pats have a tough time with a big strong back and Greene fits that bill. That being said this game will come down to who gets the ball last will win. Jets by 4

6. mute

mute Well-Known Member

:mad: This is getting ridiculous. I already know before the game starts that the JETS will get a BS call for touching Tom Brady's hair. Just like what Shannon Sharp said,"Tom Brady has the best O-Line and that is the National Football League."

#86 mute, Nov 30, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  7. Jakethesnake

Jakethesnake New Member

Patriots thriving on borrowed time. I give Brady 3 more seasons including this one. Tom is looking at life after the game and the freaky hair is the first sign that it's comming to an end on the football field sooner than we think. That will be a sad day for patsie fans, and I can't wait. This will make Monday's beating of the pasts so much more fun.....

^^^^^good pic mute

#87 Jakethesnake, Nov 30, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I feel the same way. The question is, what call will the NFL make in the Pats favor to make this a game or give them the game. We need to piss on them so no one can do anything. I am sick and tired of hearing how we have not played well in 6 weeks, maybe not 60 minutes, but not well???? We are 5-1 dammit. Time to piss on the pretty boys and shut everyone up once and for all. Personally, I think the Dolphin game will be harder. HA!!! I am so pumped, I might have to take off on Monday so I don't hurt someone

9. UKGangGreen

UKGangGreen Active Member

OK, I'm a bit nervous but just can't wait to get at them. Its so much better to play them when we're both 9-2 with everything on the line. Thats the way I want it for years to come - Jets playing in lots of big games, nerves jangling but huge rewards to be had.

Thing is, whatever the outcome of the Pats game, we still have to go to the Steelers & Bears back-to-back...with the Fish & Bills at home its an awesome end to the regular season.

I see us finishing 12-4 and a wildcard. If that happens, I think we'll end up in Jacksonville because San Diego will win the West with a 10-6 record (I'm looking at the Ravens finishing 11-5, Jaguars 9-7).

However, if we go 13-3 that should be enough to take the division and #1 seed...please!

10. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

As far as I'm concerned, the playoffs start Monday.

11. gopats88

gopats88 Member

Jet fans keep on bringing this Stafford injury up as the reason the Pats won... but where was he when the Lions went 3-and-out late in the fourth quarter, giving the Jets the ball and the opportunity to come back?

12. Tailgater

Tailgater New Member

It will be a repeat of last season.

Sept 2009 - Jets win at home 16-9

Nov 2009 - Pats win 31-14

Sept 2010 - Jets win 28-14

Dec 2010 - Pats win 31-21

Write it down and move on.

13. Tailgater

Tailgater New Member

Don't forget SHotty!

Thats all we'll hear on Tuesday. The @#$&@#$& refs! Frikkin Shotty! Wah wah wah.

14. joe

joe Well-Known Member

While not wishing ill on anyone, for some reason, this SAT-type question comes to mind:

Mo Lewis is to Drew Bledsoe what Calvin Pace is to:

a. Babe Parelli
    b. Tony Eaison
    c. Steve Grogan
    d. Tom Brady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNzd9Xd0who

Brady refused to watch HBO's "Hard Knocks?"

....bad omen TommyBoy, bad omen....

'splat!'

15. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

* drafts Patriots' backup QB in fantasy football.

16. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

They don't do analogies on the SAT anymore. That's more of a GRE question.

17. gopats88

gopats88 Member

I like the combination of boisterous confidence and preemptive excuses. It makes you sound real badass.

18. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Which superbowl was it that made you become a Patriot fan? I'm guessing 2004 season?

19. dubagedi

dubagedi New Member

My dad is gonna kick your dads fucking ass you little bitch.

20. patsfan54

patsfan54 New Member

just curious but how did that game with the Ravens work out? I keep seeing comments about the browns game but obviously the Patriots are a young team and clearly fell into a trap game against the Browns. Is that really that hard to see? That's why its called a "trap" game... Don't act like you guys destroyed them either because you had no business winning that game. Clearly the Pats learned their lesson in the second trap game they had last week.
    The Jets are a great team no doubt about it and they may not win pretty but they do win and as a Pats fan I totally respect that. As football fans (take of the green tinted glasses for a minute) you have to give the Patriots their due, they have beat Pitt and Indy back to back and that is no easy feat. Their overall schedule has been tougher than the Jets (and yes I think facing Indy and San Diego is tougher than Houston and Denver regardless of their record). These are clearly the two best teams in the league and it really should be one hell of a game. I won't be a classless D-bag like some people on this board and route for injuries because that is ridiculous. If the Jets win I will certainly give you all props; I hope the Pats win but I am smart enough to know that the Jets are the best road team in the league and it's going to be a tough game. I am curious to see if Sanchez can come into Foxboro and play as well as he has been I am also waiting to see how the Jets defend the Pats without Moss; even the most die hard fans on this board have to admit the Jets do not defend TE's very well which is a strength of the Pats and now that we don't have Moss running streaks every play I am assuming Revis goes to Welker so do you move Cromartie inside to pick up Hernandez? If you do that who do you put on Branch? Wilson? I am curious to see the new (old) Pats O against whatever Rexy comes up with.