17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Gator

Gator Active Member

You're 100% in the right. You should yell Vagina really loud at Rogers next game. Hey...it's your stadium and don't let any Packers fans try to change who you are.

2. MaMaJet

MaMaJet New Member

What if you do not pay the PSL ......

At the bottom of the PSL email is this statement:

Your account must be in good standing in order to gain admittance to each game, so please make sure to pay your invoice in a timely fashion. If you believe you have received this email in error or if you have any questions, please contact us at (973) 549-4585.

Do you think the Jets will reject your tickets at the gate for the Houston game if you do not pay? If so that would be a nightmare at the gate! I was thinking as someone who had previously posted that you just would not get playoff tickets.

What if you sold your tix and you do not pay the PSL - your buyer is then out of luck .......... an interesting plight for those who choose not to pay.

3. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I agree with Gator on this one..

4. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I thought you were banned?

5. MaMaJet

MaMaJet New Member

You must be thinking of ROJF, not MaMa .............. I know you think they are one in the same - it was entertaining to see your thoughts when I knew they were not.

6. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

How did you know you were the same?

7. MaMaJet

MaMaJet New Member

Perhaps I read the posts???????????

8. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Perhaps you didn't read mine....................

9. MaMaJet

MaMaJet New Member

Nor did you read mine so I guess we are even - now do you think they will cancel one's tickets midseason if the PSL is not paid? That was the question?

10. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I do not have a PSL. I do not have the Ts and Cs that came with a PSL.

If you have a PSL, look at the contract.

If you do not have a PSL, why are you asking? ROJF must be related.

11. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

I would assume that this was a warning email, if they cancel your tickets then they would send an email telling you the tickets would be cancelled unless payment was received by X date.

If you sold on your own it would be up to you to notify the purchaser, if sold on TE they guarantee the ticket is good, but they could possibly withold the payment to the owner, not sure but you can bet they will not let you buy playoff tickets.

What other recourse do they have?

12. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

What if you do not pay the PSL ......

Dude, why don't you just pay your fucking invoice instead of hypothecizing or soliciting speculation or opinions as to what the Jets will do if you don't pay? Why did you buy the damned thing in the first place if you didn't carefully evaluate your ability to pay? Guys like you deserve a fucking "nightmare at the gate" or worse. Not only should the Jets not allow you playoff tickets, they should cancel all remaining tickets, put a collection agency on your ass and send you a legal reminder that they will sue you for any and all expenses related to collection, including interest due on the unpaid balance.

Man, it's going to get interesting in March. 10,000 morons who took ROJFs advice with no money down and you can just "walk away." Now they realize, "Holy shit, I actually owe money on these fucking things!" Ridiculous.

13. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i hope everything involving psl's turns into complete chaos.
    people with non payments get their seats revoked.
    people purposely dont pay and jets are stuck with seats.

i knew what i would be getting in bed with if i got that psl.....

14. MaMaJet

MaMaJet New Member

Listen my point was for those who do pay - like myself - PSL or no PSL will be affected when you are trying to get in the Stadium and there are those who bought a ticket off say Stubhub get to the gate and cannot get in because the "owner of seats" never paid. This will just make more chaos for those of us who did pay and just want to see the game.

15. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

no it wont. i will just push aside said problem and drunkingly walk in.

16. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

http://www.newmeadowlandsstadium.com/your-stadium-tours.php

Can you believe this? I received this email today - they are actually trying to sell tickets for Stadium tours! Are you friggin' kidding me? $20 for a tour, for the stadium promoted in this ad as "Unlike any other NFL facility the New Meadowlands Stadium is home to TWO NFL franchises"

Wow, really? TWO? We had not noticed that. It makes the place doubly special! I hope so many lucky fans line up to pay $20 for a tour that the Pepsi escalators access has to be re-routed past all the state-of-the-art sausage sandwich push-carts.

Unbelievable - charging money for a stadium tour.

17. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

Jerry Jones sells tickets for tours to Cowboys Stadium. My wife and I got a free tour after we expressed interest in buying season tickets.

18. bbombers1985

bbombers1985 Active Member

I just got a call from my rep trying to sell me additional PSLs. Looks like people who didnt pay up are getting their seats taken away. He said it would be for the remainder of the season and beyond. Offered me 123 row 25 and 121 row 10. I said I'm unsure. He said he'll call me back soon.

19. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

The rep may have called but the reasoning is false. PSL invoices aren't due for payment until November 1st.

20. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

Not to defend Woody and the Midgets, but I think that someone wanting to take a tour would to pay "something" to compensate the teams for:

1. A tour guide and the security necessary when people are roaming around your facility.

2. Insurance: Believe it or not, idiots wandering around a facility are a significant risk. While riding the escalator on a tour, a Giants Fan slips and falls down cracking open his skull and allowing his pea sized brain to spill onto the concourse. Trust me, the Insurance company will charge extra for taking on that risk.

How much is fair? I think the market is the best way to decide. If nobody takes the $20 tour, they will lower the price and/or eliminate the tours.