*** New Members Please Read/Introduce Yourself ***

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Jet Fan Gibby

Jet Fan Gibby New Member

Hey everyone, my name is Chris and I am a die hard Jets fan originally from Farmingdale and currently living in the Dallas,Tx area. I watch each weeks game at a local bar that is dominated by Bills fans but our Jets watching party is growing! Never seen the Jets play at home, only here in 1999 when Ray Lucas led a late drive downfield for Jon Hall to kick the winner and break Cowboys hearts

2. XxceenxX

XxceenxX New Member

I haven't posted since before the summer..The draft is when i was banned for a few weeks cause i was highly emotional and a fan from england of all places accused me of something????But i am a REAL jet fan from new york!!!

3. ........

........ Trolls

You weren't banned because he "accused you of something." You were banned because you called a very respected poster (maynardsmyhero) a retard and told him to go back to England after YOU flew off the handle over the John Conner pick and he told you you were wrong. Now you're going to come in here and claim that he's not a real Jets fan? Based on the way you came off looking with your little tirade about the Conner pick, I'd suggest you work on your own problems before you start telling other people they're not 'real' fans.

4. XxceenxX

XxceenxX New Member

You know what....Dushbags like you are why i dont come back to these sites.....Have fun playing with your ball sucking buddies..I dont need this site to prove I am a jet fan....You are most likely a middle aged puss that has to flex his nuts causeyou post on a BS site all day..For you to even remember that day makes me think what kind of loser you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. ........

........ Trolls

I didn't remember anything. There's a function to see all of your posts, which I naturally took advantage of to see which of our fine English fans you had trouble with. When I saw it, it was clear that the bitching in your post was unmerited and disingenuous. You don't need to prove you're a Jet fan; you also don't need to criticize someone's fanhood when he's respected here and has demonstrated infinitely greater knowledge of the team in your limited interactions.

6. XxceenxX

XxceenxX New Member

Ban me. I dont give two craps!!!Peace..

7. ........

........ Trolls

Not a mod; wouldn't ban you if I were. Just suggesting that you drop the "I'm a real Jets fan and English boy isn't" routine before you look even worse.

8. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Usually after "peace"

you would leave, but you're still logged on?

9. UKGangGreen

UKGangGreen Active Member

I'm a Jet from England, UK and I've been a fan since 1985.

First game I attended was Jets vs Colts in 1988 and the best game I've been to was the Monday Night Miracle against the Fish in 2000 - what a 4th qtr come back (and after travelling 3,000 miles I was one of the few still there at the end!).

I'm hoping to meet a few of you guys on my next trip to the USA - so if you are in Dallas on February 6th I'll be there...Super Bowl baby! :jets:

10. sdjetsfan

sdjetsfan New Member

jets fan from SD

Hello everyone. Jets fans from South Dakota. Glad to be part of the forums. It appears I can't start a thread yet, so maybe a veteran could tell me where to find some Jets artwork. I'd like to get my wife some kind of numbered painting/print that doesn't depict a specific player... does anyone know where I'd be able to find something like this to frame and hang in our sports room?

Thanks,

SDJetsFan

11. casman02

casman02 New Member

Hey peoples. Jet fan from Bayonne here, registered a while back forgot about this place. I post predominantly on another NFL message board (h2h) but not too many jet fans to talk with over there, so looking forward to some nice, green conversation here

12. Green Goblin

Green Goblin New Member

How's it going, fellow Jets fans? Great to see so many fellow out-of-towners joining the community. I've been a long-time lurker on the site, but it's time I finally started participating. Figured the by week would be a good time to get started.

Originally from the Jersey shore, but I got transferred to San Francisco for work last year. Still have my seats in Section 143 and I will be making it back for the Packers game on Halloween.

It's a great year to be a Jets fan. Been a fan since the early 80s, so I've definitely been through some tough times.

13. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

GG............Welcome!

Me Too!..............I miss those days at Shea, I was young but enjoyed that shithole. My Dad had Season tickets in sec 17 in the Upper deck.

14. Green Goblin

Green Goblin New Member

Thanks for the welcome, WW. I miss Shea too... for baseball reasons!

15. sexyrex5

sexyrex5 New Member

Hola

Whats up! I am a Jets fan from LA. Big Keyshawn Johnson fan when he was a Trojan. When he held up that beautiful Jets jersey in New York my green love affair began. Ive seen every Jets game since 2004 and still am in disbelief that the class of the NFL are the Jets. Wasnt a fan of Rex trying to lose weight at first, but the results are tremendous!

16. MadBacker Prime

Hello-

Odd Avatar choice considering the reason you became a Jet fan. lol

The Green Lantern still shines bright.

17. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

Hello all, I'm a life-long member of the Jets cult from north Jersey. Can't wait to discuss the Jets smashing wins and hopefully very, very infrequent losses this season with you all. Greatest Jets moment: watching every minute of the great Monday Night comeback against the fish. Cheers

#257 Jets201, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  18. Reximus Prime

Reximus Prime New Member

Hello everyone, used to post here about 5 years ago under a different name. Figured it was time for an updated name after a break from the board (old name was in relation to Ty Law - no more of that), but I've been lurking for the past year or so.

Big Jets fan (like the rest of you), season ticket holder for the last 10 years or so, been at every home game the last few years, and already been to Buffalo, with plans to go to Cleveland and Pittsburgh for some road games this year as well. Looking forward to chatting with all you awesome Jets fans about what will hopefully be an incredible rest of the season ending in Dallas! Go Jets!

19. MadBacker Prime

Hmmm-

I don't know how I feel about you... lol

Reximus, almost sounds like Rex is a Mess, which I do not agree with.

20. Reximus Prime

Reximus Prime New Member

haha I was going for the Optimus Prime angle with Rex, I definitely don't think Rex is a mess... instead he is a machine destroying every other team in the league on the way to 10 straight Jets superbowls or something like that