Moss vs. Revis #2

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by newcomer, Oct 6, 2010.

1. BleedGreenandWhite

BleedGreenandWhite New Member

like skittles tasty lol

2. SuperBowl50

SuperBowl50 Member

let's see 8 picks in the first 4 rounds. he'll trade down like 5 times and have 20 3rd and 4th round picks and end up with maybe 8 of those guys that make the team, 3 that actually make the active roster, 1 starter in about 3 years.

BB's drafting record is terrible the last 5 years. You know he'll trade at least 2 of the picks for future picks and almost all the ones 3rd and below will amount to nothing. I'd be shocked if he came up with more than 1 decent player.

Tanny, on the other hand, will trade up 3 times and get 3 impact players. I'll take that every time.

3. TorontoJETSfan

TorontoJETSfan New Member

I'm looking forward to see how many INT's Favre throws. At least Tom Brady has some control and accuracy.....It will get nasty in the Meadowlands for him against Revis and Cro.

4. Denny

Denny Active Member

The key is Adrian Peterson. Our cover guys will have to be on islands. I think you will see switch ups. Sometimes Revis and sometimes Cro on Moss with help over the top. Can't let Peterson break out. The challenge then will be to limit what Visanthe Shiancoe can do in the middle.

5. Since I was 9

Since I was 9 New Member

I think Mr. Pool better start wrappin up on his tackles!!!

#45 Since I was 9, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  6. Since I was 9

Since I was 9 New Member

Oh how I do agree fellow JET fan, Ohhhhh yeahh!!:breakdance:

7. Zcore

Zcore New Member

As long as we keep "AD" in check we should be 4 - 1

8. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

9. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

revis is a faggot. dude pissed in his mouth and hurt revis' feelings so much he missed 2.5 games. hopefully moss doesnt hurt his feelings again monday night or we may not see him until week 10.

10. grayburn

grayburn Member

I am not sure if I would go that far, but I agree that he is in no position to be taking shots at anybody right now, especially not Moss.

11. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

Yes, but we know Favre just likes to heave the ball deep and let his receivers make the plays. Now, he's got one that can do just that. I hope Cro stays out in front of Moss as much as possible (I agree, Cro on Moss, I get the feeling the hammy won't be 100%) because those balls will be sailing.

12. Fiftynine

Fiftynine Well-Known Member

Yeah, and I don't know if Moss "stepped on the brakes" as much as Cro did a great job and shut him down. Which he'll do again on Monday.

13. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

Ditto...:):):)

14. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I wouldn't put all of the blame for that Moss TD on Revis, if you saw the play we were completely unorganized in that 2 min drill especially on that play.

The last thing I feel like doing is insulting the player who will bring our defense up another level if he is completely healthy.

15. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Moss hasnt had a catch in the last 6 quarters. Not too scared of him.

16. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Enough, he hates us and we hate him but if he really did this to hurt us he'd have done the trade a week ago so that Favre and Moss had a week to gel. I'd rather face Moss now in a rushed action with an inferior QB in Favre than face the Moss/Brady combo that has been together for years anyway.

17. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

The news is actually going live that it wasn't Belichick, but New England's QB coach that Moss had it out with. When you're not performing you really should keep your mouth shut, do your job, collect your check, and keep your mose clean. Moss didn't do that.

18. Denny

Denny Active Member

Bring on Moss....the Jets are playing some of the best football I've seen. The Jets can make this trade look very stupid IMHO.

19. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

I took this to also be a shot at Cro. Even if unintentional.

20. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Well said. We get to face a rushed Moss with almost no knowledge of the playbook and he's never caught a pass from Favre in his life...on our home field. Then, when we face New England we just have to worry about a group of <5'10" white receivers and RBs. The Pats are always a scary team, but they are playing into the hands of Ryan's D because they now have fewer receiving threats they have to deal with, which will allow Ryan to be able to call more blitzes on their ass.