Rex and Shotty altercation??

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MikeHoncho, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Lynkx

Lynkx Active Member

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

We KILLED him last year because of his inability to slide! Now you're whining that he fucking slid when he saw Ray Lewis staring him down as he scrambled? REALLY?! Would you like to have him fucking cracked by Lewis?

2. finyank13

finyank13 New Member

Guys I'm not sitting here saying he(Rex) isnt a good defensive mind, a little stupid with too many blitzes, who against a good QB will get burnt like this weekend coming up. But nevertheless, he is a product on an entrenched football family, who while he went to smaller schools at first to coach, he was always going to get picked up by his old man, once he got some dirt in his cleats. From then he proceeded to suck on everything from that relationship, and ehh he had Ray Lewis, who at the time was even better than the guy who pummled fucking ass last night; so he won a Superbowl on Ray's tit as well...The guys is a tit-sucking joke, and Woody who seems like a smart guy, should can everybody except Westy, who is actually the best coach on that team. The truth hurts, but it is the truth guys accept it...

3. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I was told you had credibility at one point.

I've never seen it, and I think I was lied to.

4. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

The A Few Good Men "truth" bullshit needs to end from you.

Get over yourself, you're not throwing gas on this fire, you're reminding me how the Dolphin fanbase still sucks worse than the Jets.

5. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Exactly.

And I fail to see how a semi-public, blustering, physically confrontational shoving match between the HC and OC can help our chances of improving. What ever happened to competent, professional guidance and coaching?

Ryan needs to get back to the business at hand: predicting that we'll kick the Patriots' asses and that we're going to be in the SB this year.

6. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

The Jets allowed 10 points.. anybody getting on the defense really needs to re-evaluate things. The only touchdown came after a BOGUS BULLSHIT RIDICULOUS running into the kicker penalty after that school girl faggot Cundiff collapsed to the floor like he was shot by a shotgun. Otherwise the Ravens were looking at a 6 point output.

Yes, there were too many penalties. That is obvious. But I have 100% confidence in this defense. If the offense and asshole Shittenheimer were able to convert some 3rd downs and capitalize on the EXCELLENT field position the defense and special teams repeatedly provided them, we wouldn't be having these talks. Shittenheimer sucks.

7. Section 227. Row 5

This is a very good post from start to finish, but it's not all on Shittenheimer. Sanchez and company still needed to execute.

8. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

Of all the trolls that come here, you actually sound like you believe what you are posting. I feel sorry for you.

9. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

Thats twice I have gotten an exactly out you today. I'm glad to know i'm not the only one who see's things this way. Putting the blame on just one person or even a handful of people is just a convenient way to direct anger.

10. bigcotch

bigcotch Banned

Looking at this game and saying that the D only let up 10, so they did a great job is absurd. If you watched the game, you would realize that the D could have played much better.

They did well to stop the run, and they forced some turnovers, but our Pass D needs a LOT of work. CRO and Wilson are total liabilities. Obviously, our offense sucked too. The entire team is to blame. Turnovers, flags and bad play calling affected the offense and the D equally. Why did Revis cover their worst WR all game?

11. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

I don't think Schotty sucks in every aspect of the game... I just think he's a really bad play caller...

12. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

I feel sorry for his mother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIk0abbYgXQ

13. Section 227. Row 5

Exactly, but I didn't know anyone was counting!

All I know is, we're going to the SB. My head coach told me so.

14. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Unless someone can confirm this one pretty soon, I'm thinking that this thread is ripe for the closing. Near as I can tell, the only source we have for this is some shut-in's tweets. At least with that boob Vaynerchuk you get wine and a creepy face.

15. Mehl-56

Mehl-56 Well-Known Member

I just heard it on the end of the Mac and Tierney show on 1050 NY, and they are hoping someone asks him about it at 5pm when he's on the show.

16. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Thanks. We'll continue on, I guess.

17. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Holy shit, the offence botches the opener and it's pile on Rex Ryan time? WOW.

You must have pinup pics of Eric Mangina in your bedroom

18. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

If i was rex i would have put shotty in a guillotine choke until he passed out.

19. jcluttrell

jcluttrell New Member

I think you might need a few more posts before you can do that.

20. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

So has this been confirmed anywhere else?