17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I only have like 1,300 posts. I sold my Vikings tickets to even out my loss on my redskins tickets so if anyone has an extra come October they can sit with me, rowonejetfan.

2. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

I don't usually pick internet fights with anyone here but you are the one who stated you leave 5 minutes before the game.

As for the parking situation, I'm sure the staff has numerous things to improve on the next few weeks leading up to the opener. Hopefully they get the bugs out before then.

The Caste system is plotting differing seat owners into differing lots. You don't like tailgating. Fine. I, like many others, am out there when the lots open and enjoy spending the day with my extended Jets family. By implementing the parking system, people are going to be like nomads wandering from lot to lot to find their tailgating crew because they are forced to park in another lot. And because the whole system is new, there will be several bugs to be worked out.

#9602 Chrisp22, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  3. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

top right corner is the post # of the thread
    not your post count

4. fredmertz

fredmertz New Member

Gecko -- meet my friend Annualizing Returns. Annualizing Returns -- meet my friend Gecko. Making 1% on 1 days use of capital is an exceptional return, despite the fact that it is still just 1%.

5. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

hello row2jetstfan, 1% on capital in a day is indeed an exceptional annualized return. I should know I do it all the time on the stock market, it's the -5% in a day that makes you pull a frankie rodriguez...

6. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

wow good thing other than gordan you guys don't work on wall street. I took a large ford bond position held it for a year and sold if for a 300% profit, I must have got screwed as I got less than 1% a day interest.

I still don't know why people will be nomads in parking next year, if a PSL holder can buy as many yellow passes as they want why can't ud people just buy them off their friends.

They can't this year as they tricked UD people into buying UD passes early meanwhile now you can buy yellow PSL pass with no preseason for only $200 bucks.

The real issue is the PSL reps and the fact jets send out auto invoices for PSLs if anyone wants a psl pass for redskins game they can have mine for 15 bucks. wow great investment.

They screwed yellow holders too, as plenty who take train bought them thinking you would make a profit meanwhile jets are still selling at face.

They also screwed people by selling parking before I knew schedule. games right after work on a weeknight the passes dont sell for much at all. Too many people on train. I only now am driving to a whopping two games this year and have a pass

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

thank you acknad, I will tell your call center supervisor what a great job you are doing.

Now I need to go memorize the names of Cromarties kids so I have some fun facts to yell out to him at my next game.

8. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

He has to first remember his kids' names for him to even recognize you're talking to him.

Also, you have to actually have tickets, a field pass, and not be a 12 year old name Josh living in his mother's basement.

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I wish I was 12 years old. Anyhow, I may go to Redskins game now as dont feel like selling ticket to my best offer of 70% off. Plus want to see stadium. All that glad handing with my peeps last game and stuff did not give me time to explore.
    Now that I am finding out stadium is pretty empty, not impressed I have good seats, amazed everyone does not have good seats. But we can all move to the 20k section next game anyhow and lay accross the rows.

10. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

The Redskins game is going to be empty lol. If i was a fan going to that game i would buy 15 dollar ud seats and then move down to lowers. They really weren't checking tickets at the giants game. Hopefully that changes come the Ravens game though.

11. KHeffner

KHeffner New Member

I traded my tickets for the Skins game for four tickets to the Jets/Eagles game in Philly. My buddy who has the Eagles Seasons tickets wanted to check out the stadium and see McNabb get destroyed.

12. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

Third preseason game is where the starters play the most. I doubt it will be all that empty. Not to mention, tickets are dirt cheap.

13. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

My buddy's dad is in town so we need an extra seat. You hit our plan on the head. Cheap upper deck seat and move down.

14. Rex

Rex New Member

Route: NYC - New Meadowlands Stadium

Hi,

I'm a big Jets fan from the Netherlands, at the end of October I'm coming to the Packers @ Jets game! :)

I've got a hotel near Central Park. What is the best/cheapest way to get to the stadium? Can anyone help me?

15. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

Take the train in. If I recall, you need to make your way down to Penn Station and it is pretty easy from there.

16. trojannation

trojannation New Member

Yeah, you'll want to head down to Penn Station and it costs $10.50 roundtrip to take the train to the Meadowlands. You do have to transfer trains at Secaucus Junction though. The same goes for the way back to Manhattan. When in doubt, follow the people in green :beer:

17. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Do yourself a favor and take the PATH train to Hoboken and then a direct train to the Meadowlands so you don't have to switch at Secaucus (international retard station). You can take the PATH at Herald Square (33rd & 6th ave) and it costs a buck 75 to get to Hoboken within 15 minutes

18. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Isn't the bus the cheapest way to get to the stadium. Took it to the Giants game and only paid 5 bucks. Thought the train cost more.

19. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

I rode on an elevator in midtown manhattan this morning, and there was an advertisement to buy Jets psl's on the television monitor in the elevator.

Then on a bus there was an ad to buy Jets psl's.

I got home and in the paper there was another ad to buy Jets psl's.

I get on the web and I see another ad to buy Jets psl's.

Conclusion:

The Jets still have over 10,000 unsold psl's.

20. davecrazy

davecrazy Active Member

Buddy who has giants seasons took me to the giants/steelers game tonight. had nothing better to do. holy shit is there a glare from the stadium lights in the lower bowl.