18 Months Ago

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 88toon, Aug 19, 2010.

1. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

2. Scoffaveli3

Scoffaveli3 Banned

lol its always the same thing from some of you on here

an elitist mentality

whatever

you know football and anybody that has a differing viewpoint doesn't

riiiiight

3. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

your post about Cro was weak.

The other troll had no reason to post such gayness.

Its the same from you on here - small douche posts with no merit, Steeler fan.

4. Scoffaveli3

Scoffaveli3 Banned

ok

anyways we all get it...every word from your mouth is gospel

5. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

and every word from you is just to be a dick with no true discussion.

I'm glad we can agree.

6. Scoffaveli3

Scoffaveli3 Banned

lol kinda hard to have a discussion on here if the person uses a fallacy such as "you don't know football"

7. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

At some point you've got to figure out how these 2 positions have different responsibilities. I'll play along with your comment about a corner that's good at coverage but is afraid to tackle, sounds a lot like a guy named D Sanders...

8. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

SUMMARY:

PRE rex: shit jet team that would bring in one good player/coach a year that we ALL here on TGG would spend the next 2 months convincing ourselves would be the ONE player we need to make it to the next level. fail. fail fail fail. 40 years. fail fail fail. Ronnie Lott? Fail. Key? Fail. Parcells? Martin? Mangini? Pig Killer? Bowling Ball with fucking Knives? fail fail fail.

POST rex? drop your fucking nuts and RUN god fucking damnit!!!! win. win win win.

Strap in boys, it's gonna be a fun ride.

9. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I said they not you. But that does mean you too :). For some reason, your fanbase on here are the worst and least knowledgeable. Bills are right behind you, then followed by the Pats fans, and they've been fans for only 15 years.

Its mind blowing.

10. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

This has the makings of a brilliant post until you take into account that Rhodes sucked at everything last year. Then you need to take into account that everything we have heard and seen of Cromartie since he has been here has been positive. Next we need to take into account that safeties have far more tackling responsibility than corners do. Maybe brilliant was a bit of a leap on my part.

11. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

We can all over look the fact you are too fucking lazy to even use the shift key and not stick in the little dots (you know those little things) in your posts. After all, what you want to say is so important, so intelligent and contra to what we have heard before @ TGG. We understand you have to do what you do with such speed, that care be damned.

Shit, no one here is the grammar police or thinks the internetz is cerious bizness. Shit, my grammar blows dead monkeys for the most part but at least I make an effort. Just as 99% of the air breathers that post here make a similar effort.

However, to think you impart a different point of view we have not heard before is kind of nauseating. The Cromartie thing was covered here in a more intelligent, non trolling manner.

How about that jackball fin idiot trolling every thread he decides to impart his wisdom in. Look at these insightful intelligent posts meant to stimulate dialog: 3 out of his last 5 posts in the Jets forum.... I am not picking and choosing either, the other 2 posts are just as retarded.

So forgive me if I call you out for being totally full of shit. You impart no extra knowledge or contra points of view that Jets fans do not argue about amongst themselves. You are just a lazy, annoying poster that happens to be a fan of another team but hey at least you are not a troll.

Fans of other teams have at least made an effort at discourse and/or have displayed a modicum of a sense of humor at TGG. They get tons of respect as posters. I assure you there are quite a few that do this. Maybe one day you will to. We can only hope........

#31 Miamipuck, Aug 19, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  12. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

What the fuck are you talking about?? Jets lead the series 46-42. Why would we even look further when comparing?

13. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

You mean when Peyton beat up on #3s and #4s while Eric played LB?

In the first meeting against Manning, Jets lead at half time plus one play. In the second meeting against Manning, Jets lead again at half time. Whats your point? Jets aren't good enough to beat Manning? Looks like Jets have had the lead against Manning and a healthy Jets team will beat him this year if they play each other. The potential is there, kiddo.

14. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Yeah, except Cromartie is better at coverage, something the corners should excel at and Kerry sucked at tackling, something the safeties have to do much more often than a cover corner.

Lame attempt at derailing the thread.

15. CodeGreen

CodeGreen Active Member

Agree with everything, very well said

16. dwalsh

dwalsh 2006 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

even worse than the irrelevant point you're trying to make, is the fact that math is just completely wrong.

The Jets all-time record is 340-408-8 (756 games), the Dolphins is 387-281-4 (672 games); more than five 16-game seasons difference in games played.

If the Jets were to go 16-0 over the next 8.5 years (136 games), they would become 476-408-8. If the Dolphins were to go 0-16 over those same 8.5 seasons, they would become 387-417-4. Good math on a completely irrelevant point though.

17. Scoffaveli3

Scoffaveli3 Banned

hahahahaha so i don't capitalize my sentences or "i"s, i don't use dots in between thoughts, and i'm an idiot because i'm a dolphins fan

lol got it

don't let me get in the way of your crusade of imparting football knowledge to the rest of us idiots, in fine grammatical fashion at that

18. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

no you are an idiot fan of a different team if i called you a finfan i didnt who cares you are shit on the bottom of the forum shoe anyhow but that was a mistake

you impart nothing to this forum my point is you suck as a poster even if you think you dont so really gfy

not only that you are too f-ing stupid or lazy to read

edit you are too stupid to even read

#38 Miamipuck, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  19. robryan

robryan New Member

Ok well I'm new but it seems to me to be silly to get so worked up over a game. The last time I saw the kind of vitrol here was on political forums where the issues truly matter. Its a game guys, calm down and have a beer. If someone wants to come in and question the Jets moves/players take it like Aristotle and counter with facts, not name-calling. Or admit they are correct. Most importantly though, remember most of what is said here is cold hard...opinion. Let them talk, and ignore them, counter them, or agree. But really all this "gayness" talk and anger is kind of lame. I come to a forum to relax, not get angry or read silly childish posts about "Dolphags" and such stupid stuff.

20. ........

........ Trolls

So sorry to offend. We'll try to refrain from any negative, disparaging references to homosexuality that may offend your delicate sensibilities in the future. I think we all sometimes forget that we have people of many different lifestyles on here. It can often take someone with an alternative preference to stand up and assert his right to not have his lifestyle and orientation demonized by association with an enemy fan base. I apologize on behalf of everyone, and I know we'll all try to not make you feel uncomfortable in your own skin on here anymore.

Peace be with you, and may you find men as understanding and compassionate as you are.