*** New Members Please Read/Introduce Yourself ***

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

I am just glad an asshole like me is ahead of eternal optimist's like Champ and Joeshmoe69.........

2. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

I'm still kind of fresh to the forum I lurked for a few months and joined about a year ago. Became a Jet fan when I went to a game and sat in the mezz for a bills game 13 years ago. hearing the j-e-t-s chant for the first time in person was all it took to get me hooked and bleeding green.

Side notes- names Damian. I'm 21. Live in Bergen county nj. Have a 14 inch penis.

3. GreenMachine

My sister and Best friend are alums.

But so is Jimmy Fallon

4. JetFanInMD

JetFanInMD New Member

If you're in Albany then wtf is with the Gators crap in your sig?

5. Theo Huxtable

Theo Huxtable New Member

Please don't remind me, the good only good thing that I can think about is that he graduated like 2 years ago and gave his speech then, so I really doubt he'll be anywhere near my graduation.
    Born in Orlando, Raised the first 10 years in Cape Canaveral, yet that is the ONLY non New York team I really like.

6. milo

milo Well-Known Member

I'm new enough to post up here. Would've joined this board in 06 had it not been for the goofy "no web-based e-mail" registration rule.

31, born in Levittown, grew up in RVC, currently reside in the land of eternal sunshine and gay sharks. Had a Mark Gastineau jersey since I was seven, doesn't fit anymore.

Became a true lunatic green-and-white-blooded fan the day Herm put Pennington in for Vinny. Never got to go up for a game in the Old Meadowlands but I've been to every Jets-Phins game since 02. Spent six years explaining to my Phin-fan bretheren that they didn't need a new QB every year, they needed a fucking O-line. Apparently Parcells agreed...

Was too busy chasing 'tang at UF during the B.P. era to remember much of it, but I did watch the Denver game through a cloud of bong smoke; and I remember very well the offseason that followed. It felt like this one. A lot.

There is something intoxicating about anticipation... Anticipation of greatness, of the chance to finally stake our claim as a team to be feared for years to come. We've been on the doorstep several times throughout my life, but it really feels like Rex and co. finally can kick the fucking thing down.

All of the friends I've made throughtout the years in Jets Nation are hoping our day has arrived. Maybe it has, or maybe this is one more tease....Either way I can't think of a better group of people to go through it with than TGG.

7. Pam

Pam TGG.com Friendliest Poster Fourpeat!!

Welcome milo! :)

8. rick34125

rick34125 Member

hey tgg, i'm new to tgg, but a long time jets fan. it looks like a good jets board and i'm looking forward to posting here.

I'm also looking forward to the season like every other jets fan. i think the defense will be very good with or without mevis (the name tells you what i think of the whole contract situation) and the offense (and the season) will go as far as sanchize will take them. if mevis plays this year (he would be an utter fool if he didn't and probably become the most hated jet of all time) the jets could have a truly dominant defense.

anyway can't wait to see it start rolling tomorrow night against the giants. the jets stadium is awesome, especially all lit up at night. this is a jets town now. go jets!

9. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Welcome, glad to have you onboard.

Please make sure you read and understand the forum rules......so many newbies screw up and get perma-banned.

Again...Welcome.

10. rick34125

rick34125 Member

yeah sure, thanks for the welcome and the heads up.

11. SixFeetDeep

SixFeetDeep Red Hot Robbie Cano

I'm SixFeetDeep, and I like to party.

12. jcluttrell

jcluttrell New Member

Hey guys, I'm Joe. I've been a Jets fan for 10+ years. I've never been to New York, so because of that I get the question all the time, "Why are you a Jets fan?" and I just responds with "Because dolphins fans are douches". At work I'm the only Jet fan vs. about 20 phins fan, so I'm looking forward to destroying them this season. Rocking my Chrebet jersey right now, waiting for tonights game. Definitely looking forward to this season, most anticipated one in a while.

13. jcluttrell

jcluttrell New Member

AND for what it's worth, the opening post says:

I'd love to read whatever you posted, but I can't view the link :beer:

14. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Forum rules. Read the rules.

15. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

More like Danny Woodhead.

16. BleedGreenandWhite

BleedGreenandWhite New Member

hey whats up everyone... im a long island native that is residing in albany ny, been a jets fan my my whole life, cant wait till tonight to see gang green beat up on big blue :manning:

17. SackExchange82

SackExchange82 New Member

I joined up in May, but have rarely been on here, hope to be a regular round here with the season coming up, heard this is where all the die hards come to play, GO JETS!

18. And another Sack Exchange who recently joined here...

19. move the chains

move the chains New Member

hi everybody im here in the new members thread cuz im a new member. i like to listen

20. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

Welcome to TGG.

Your hazing shall commence in 3...2...1...

j/k

Lots of knowledgeable people here. However, I bring nothing to the table...

A quick word of advice from personal experience. If you aren't a college football watcher (which I am not), then there are a few guys on this board you MUST keep an eye on. When draft time comes around, keep up to date on posts from Mr. Electric, WW85, NDMick, & Green Hurricane. Great way to build up your knowledge before draft day.