17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Some new stadiums made rows 1-4 lower bowl prem seatings and added a surcharge. They could of had a surcharge in row one Mezz too. They should of had a PSL in all of UD Prime 1-4 and row 19 and down on whole sideline. Then they should have knocked a few thousand off all the empty mezz seats and LL seats and came out with same amount of money and a sold out stadium. If I had a choice between row 18 UD for $1,000 vs. Row 20 ten yard line for $5k I know I would grab the ten yard line. In original go around it was free vs. 10K.

2. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Forgot to mention, the special offer of the day for buying new tickets was a "COMPLIMENTARY TOUR OF TH NEW STADIUM". I mean serioiusly, come on. It's like getting a timeshare hard sell without the free lobster dinner or free snorkel trip

3. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

Could you go into the system and move all the hot lesbians (because who doesn't love Hot Lesbian Action) in section 149. In addition to keeping me happy, I am sure the rest of the section would sell out of PSL's in hours.

Just say yes to HLA!!!!

4. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Sorry, i would rather watch a live football game then watch live lesbian action. Especially considering those high ass PSL's.

5. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

REAL lesbians are somewhat disgusting to watch anyway. The only ones worth watching are the slutty-actress-lesbians. Serious hardcore lesbians wear no make-up, are overweight, and don't shave enough. They want to be as unattractive to us as possible. (Except the two Panthers cheerleaders from 2005 - remember them?)

That said, what live game is it that your comparing it to ? ; ) Jets game? Divisional match-up?

6. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I guess you don't have Howard TV. LOL

7. rgoltsch

rgoltsch New Member

I thought that pic looked familiar....I took it a few weeks ago from my seats during the meet your seats
    event. I posted them on another site......I guess someone liked that view from my seats. Lol

The old place had a camera in a similar location, but with the seats being so much closer to the field, there must not have been any room to fit the camera.

The old camera placement at GS was on a short platform surrounded by pads leaned up on the platform. My wife used to jokingly ask if the pads were there to protect the players......or to protect the cameramen from the players.

8. SeatandRow

SeatandRow New Member

MaMaJet,

I got some info from a STH who had seats in this section before he moved to another section and he said he had Section 123 Row 6 Seats 19 & 20 and that they were 2 off the aisle. From that I assume the aisle seat for row 6 is seat 22. Based on the number of seats I have seen through High-Resolution pictures of this section I can also assume that the first seat by the tunnel is seat 11.

Row 3,4 & 5 to the right of the tunnel start at seat 11 and go to seat 21, which is on the aisle. Row 2 is from seat 14 to 21 and Row 1 is 19 to 21.

This is just based on information given to me so I can not say with 100% certainty this is correct. What I can say is that seats pictured are accurate as to the number in each row. The only thing that is ambiguous is the numbering because of the tunnel cutout. I uploaded the new Section 123 pdf to SeatandRow.com if you want to check it out.

Also I tried posting a link to all of the pictures I accumulated while mapping the stadium but it says I cant post a link until I get to 50 posts. So go to the address below but just put h t t p in front of it but do not include w w w .

picasaweb.google.com/SeatandRow

I hope that helps. I know MadBacker prime said he thought there were 20 seats in row 6 so maybe if someone makes a visit they can get the definitive answer on this and let everyone know. The person who told me about the seat info was @NYJET_Prime on twitter. MadBacker Prime is that you?

9. MadBacker Prime

Yeah, when I saw the seats the aisle starts at 20 in row 6.

That's what it looked like anyway. I'm actually in 121. I was tempted on 123 but decided not to.

10. JetsSec337Lot13B

I don't think the Jets will "publicly" do this. I think seats will be sold thru stubhub and/or ticketexchange instead. Last year putting them thru ticketmaster insulted a lot of fans. Instead if they are put on stubhub or ticketexchange no one knows it's the Jets who are actually selling them below face value.

11. MadBacker Prime

That I could see happening. God forbid one of those fans tells the person sitting next to them.

I suppose the buyer wouldn't know either. Somehow I think the NFL would frown on a team doing that. They're contracted with ticket master.

12. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

During breaks in the action and timeouts, HLA is the ideal distraction.

Let's do an experiment:
    1. Let's place Fireman Ed in Section 129; and
    2. Let's place HLA in Section 149 (so I can monitor the experiment properly).

Who doesn't think people in 129 won't stampede into 149? :shit:

13. rgoltsch

rgoltsch New Member

I bought tickets for opening day at Yankee Stadium a few days beofre the home opener on Stubhub. For weeks, the prices were over $100 a seat, even the cheap seats. A week before the game, blocks of tickets for under $60 were available....There were groups of 8 tickets available, where only pairs had been on sale for months.

I sat next to a guy that had bought his tickets a few months before the opener, and he paid a lot more than I did for my pair. He was not happy when I told him how little I paid.

My guess is the Yankees dumped a whole bunch online when they realized they couldn't sell them as a season ticket plan.

14. GordonGecko

I dunno man, the Yankees pretty much sold out all their season tickets in the cheap locations. The ones downstairs are way overpriced and they definitely dump those last minute

15. JetsSec337Lot13B

When I looked on stubhub a couple weeks ago I saw blocks of 12 last row of the upper deck. Let's be honest what broker is buying last row upper deck seats and re-selling especially in blocks of 12?

16. GordonGecko

I would not be surprised at all if those came from the Jets. But, keep in mind that stubhub guarantees the seats you buy OR better. So a lot of times when people don't have the seats yet, they post the worst seats in the section and then later buy tickets to fill the order wherever they can get them at a cheaper price. They're basically shorting the market, expecting that prices won't hold up at the this price - they may even buy the seats on stubhub 4 weeks later to fill the order

17. MaMaJet

MaMaJet New Member

Thanks for the research. We were at the stadium yesterday - we did not go to 123 as splitting our seats up amongst 3 rows did not appeal to us.

It seems when questioning why we could not have our old seats back that "the holes" seen in the picture are "removable" seats to begin with and it appears they have opted not to put them in and use the space for cameras - sales rep still says that there is no way to predict these things.

18. MadBacker Prime

What did you end up taking?

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

good stuff, btw section 142 rows 1-3 per Jets sr. mgt are "in-fill" seats. There will be seats their and they were sold way way back when or are reserved for certain big shots. The three rows will be there opening day. That section does not start with row four. There will not be handicap seating in front as some of us has guessed.

20. MaMaJet

MaMaJet New Member

Not quite sure yet as now we are asking more questions about camera placement - so as to avoid the seats that had cameras in front of them. Sales rep was unsure of camera placement on Fri. Also have to decide how much we are willing to split up the seats.