17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

he was on to talk about steinbrenner

2. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

I have a credit on my account to cover 2 upper deck seats, I asked if I could add 2 to see where they were offering and was told they would make a note on my account but the UD is currently sold out.

We will wait and see what happens in a month.

3. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Actually, I am allowed on field, they just won't let me sit there. I did check on the aisle situation, turns out there are no aisles on the field, the Jets refused my request to put one in so I could sit next to it.

Can't wait till season to post shots from field. I am now positioning myself to take some snaps or something during game, maybe hold a panty-less cheerleader on my shoulders backwards during game or something. It is the least they owe me as I am the number one fan. I officially declare myself the new fan favorite and I an dethroning old/bald Fireman Ed. However, 17a can be my bat-mite in new stadium. People with amazing star power need a sidekick, maybe I will have a whole rat pack. We can chum around with Sanchez and company and stuff.

Pretty much I must be on TV at least three times a game, on the jumbotrons at least five times have my pick of which celeb can join me for each game and after each win I get to party with players and after each loss the Jets Cheerleaders "take" care of me.

I am the Lyndsey Lohan of Fans and I am very high maintenance and like Lyndsey if I am not happy look out.

BTW I am just having fun today,

4. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

UD is far from sold out. They just won't release them while they are selling 2.5k psls. In fact unless I got a UD ticket in first 15 rows betweent the 10's I would not waste the coin on buying extra seats as they are worthless. If you are going fine. Jets will be dumping the tons of unsold UD EZ on market last minute with no preseason games. That will be $760 a seat. Good luck competing with selling games up there unless you have a good sideline seat.

5. 17a_tailgater

dont worry this is theganggreen.com not jetsinsider.you can have a good time and abuse each other.its all in good fun.

besides if you over step your boundaries me and koz will pound you into submission

and your not even sidekick material. sidekicks are looked at like a protege.your sorta like an igor.expendable

6. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

Helicopter Hennessy, Dreidel Dave, Miracle Matt, Firefighter Fred: The Ultimate Rat Pack

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

First member of my "Jet Entourage", welcome to Row One VIP Executive Sponsor Status!!!!

8. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

Lets go to work

9. crankenshaft

crankenshaft New Member

was at stadium saturday ,,sightlines from my seats in 131 were fantastic...counting the days down till giants game

10. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

Does anyone know what he said?

11. babyknight

babyknight Well-Known Member

Pretty sure it was that.

12. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Really Good LGL Seats Just Opened

Just heard section 143, row 27 on aisle next to 10K sidelines just opened up. That is ten yard line and a 7.5k PSL with a $125 ticket.

Don't jump on me!! I am posting as if anyone is already in LGL in a crappier seat they should ask to move. Also if you are in the 5k LL EZ Corner or 6k TC seats might be worth moving to as these are much much better seats for just a little more coin.

Those 5k LLEZ corners are worst value ever. Either move to a good 7.5k or move to a 2.5k.

13. 17a_tailgater

2011 i will think about psl's on the cheap
    until then pepsi corner baby

14. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Will be lots of cheap PSLs, in the "sold out" 7.5k sections they also have row 7 in section 109 - 8 seats off aisle from 10K and row 6 in 134 seats 17 and 18which are 8 seats off aisle by 10K.

Low rows and the seats on or near aisle by higher priced section usually sell first so having low rows and aisle seats in the 7.5k which is the cheapest sideline PSL tell you something.

Jets are "officially" saying 20K visitors side with a $150 ticket is sold out. So I am to believe there are usold ten yard line 7.5k seats with a $125 ticket yet people paid 20K with a $150 ticket to sit on the 35 yard line?

I am betting that once we get past the Pats game in Sept the Jets will do buy a PSL with 10% down and get last six games with parking for free.

They will spin it as we did not cut psl prices and earlier buyers got better seats. But really I know lots of people who wanted row 20-30 on aisle in LGL by LSL who were told they were sold out and bought shitter seats in LGL.

15. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Does anybody know what they are offering now? Like no money down, free parking etc etc...

16. MeanGreens08

MeanGreens08 Member

Is this something that will be possible directly through the Jets? Ive been wondering about that for some time now. Or are you talking about buying through someone who purchased a psl this year?

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Just 10% down and no PSL payment till 11/2011. Free parking for 2011 if you push for it. However, that free parking deal is ulitimate catch 22. If a great seat on aisle pops up by higher priced side or a row one, two or three pops up they are like no way free parking as they know they can easily sell those seats to someone else. So I am supposed to sit in a crappier seat for 30 years cuase I got free parking for one year?

Hard Knocks and Jets/Giants preseason game press will get a bit of sales going. But then they will have to do something quick.

These PSLs are leases you don't own them. The stadium has an expected 30 year life so you are leasing your seat for 300 games. Each game that is played PSL is worth 1/300 less. At end of first season a PSL is worth 3% less alone. Does not sound like much but I know guys who bought four 10K psls. That is $1,200 depreciation in first year alone.

If and when defaults happen the interesting this is the lower level sidelines originally requried 20% down of the higher price. And by now a PSL payment.

For example a guy who bought two seats in 142 in original go around put down 4k and made a 2k PSL payment already. He is in for 6k.

New guy may have put down zero and first PSL payment is 11/2011 in last promotion or put down 10% which is 2k and first psl payment is 11/2011

If the pair of seats fall 3k in value first year, all of zero down defaults, half of 2k defaults and the 6k in crowd is stuck holding bag.

Worse case in late October 2011 Jets have a losing record a strike is coming and hardly anyone makes the 11/2011 PSL payment. I say just win baby, win baby win. Problem solved

If Jets tank bad news is long term season ticket holder who originally bought in 20% down sections are ones with most to lose.

18. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

when jets take back defaulted psls or are selling psls that have not sold they will be forced to discount them. Someone who put down 10% and walk away after season one Jets will be happy to sell for 10% off.

19. 17a_tailgater

correct.
    year old stadium, possible strike, lots of big names cut.
    psl defaults.

20. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

He stuck to talking about Seinbrenner, didn't say anything about the Jets except that when he bought the team GS invited him over to welcome him and never told him how to run his team