Scouts Inc Article on Henne Vs Sanchez

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by xeticus, May 12, 2010.

1. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

I am guessing the artice was written by Henne's mom.

2. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

One of my Dolphin Fan friends was bragging about Marshall over text messaging, I told him "Your quarterback is still Chad Henne" he didn't respond.

3. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

God damnit. let these kids play for another year before we do this. I know I talked shit about Henne in the past, but these arguments are outrageous. You guys are lawst! Mark played 1 year in college, and a year in the NFL. Henne what 4 years in college? 1 year learning in the NFL. Henne should be a ton better. don't wanna hear that blah blah wr's shit, phins got a great line.

[​IMG]
    Ya guys are lawst!

4. stang95fiveo

stang95fiveo Banned

how many interceptions did scamchize throw last year? i lost count after 20.

5. stang95fiveo

stang95fiveo Banned

i assure you, the person responsible for getting you to the afc championship game was not named scamchize. his last name is jones and he no longer plays for the new york jets. jabba thought LT was the smarter choice for a team that runs between the tackles.

6. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

:rofl2::breakdance::rofl2::breakdance::rofl2:

7. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

You know this guy doesn't know what he's talking about when he tells us that Jones was responsible for getting us to the AFC Ship game. Sorry Henne along with the rest of the Fish shit the bed the last 3 games of the season. Better luck this up-coming one.

8. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

You VERY clearly have no clue what you're talking about. The guy that did our best "between the tackles" running, the guy that was responsible for our run game in the postseason, is still on the team. Starting.

9. david1023

david1023 Member

I like both QB's and would be happy with either one on my team. I'm a Jets fan so I'm partial to Sanchez, Dolphin fans like Henne. Big deal. These kids are going to lead their teams to tremendous competitions against each other year after year and that should make any Dolphins/Jets fan excited. Competition brings out the best in everybody, some more than others.

10. york61

york61 Well-Known Member

These are stupid comparisons. I guess Montana wouldn't have been picked either and he turned out to be pretty decent. The bottom line is analysts always have a hard on for the pro typical QB. big, strong, etc. Lets give them both a couple of years and revisit the issue. Look at Russell for the raiders. He could throw 80 yards on his knees or some shit like that. I lot of good it did him. My only worry with Sanchez is that he probably will get a ton of balls knocked down at the line because of his average height.

11. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

i assure you that you havent seen many jets games. get lawst. TJ did infact get us there, and he didnt do shit when he got there ok? Shonn Greene did. ok?

get lawst.

12. stang95fiveo

stang95fiveo Banned

oh, i'm so sorry i forgot you overran t jones and he ran out of gas at the end of the season. ala ricky williams/ miami dolphins 2002. then the jets strike the same gold that must have disappeared from ground zero and somehow lean on a rookie rb? c'mon guys tell me you understand the jets were about as lucky as the patriots were with the "tuck" rule to even be in the playoffs, much less the cinderella improbable run at the superbowl. scamchize is the fraud that will break the fragile spine of the fat man running the show in hell(new york).

13. stang95fiveo

stang95fiveo Banned

i'm glad you overconfident ignorant melting pot of a mess has a great time going into 2010 thinking they are the favorites to do anything better than 8-8.

14. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

[​IMG]

15. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

I assume this moron is banned already?

It's retards like this that make me smile, because it shows how jealous and upset Dolphins fans are. They have such an inferiority complex these days and feel the need to run around and say Sanchez is a bum and Henne is the best even though the facts show otherwise. It will take Henne the rest of his career, if ever, to win 2 playoff games.

And to say Thomas Jones was the reason the Jets made it as far as they did shows just how foolish this lady here is. Those fin fans are in for a major rude awakening this year.

16. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

:rofl:

What a great representation of the Dolphins fanbase!

17. la2miami

la2miami New Member

I'm surprised I see a lot of posts like this on here... maybe Jets fans aren't so bad after all. =)

18. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

because they both have the potential to be franchise qb's and the jets and dolphins are two of the biggest rivals in the league. these two guys should be going head to head for the division for the next ten years at least and if they live up to the hype will be the premiere qb matchup in the league soon enough.

19. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

For those of you that have never visited S. Florida and spoken to the average fin fan, this fool saved you a plane ticket...

20. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Not surprised this huge rectangle of shit is posted by some douchebag touting his 15 year old piece of shit ride as his username.