Which Rookie QB do you think will be most successful?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Dirty6Sanchez, Apr 26, 2010.

?

Which Rookie QB will have the most success in the NFL?

1. Sam Bradford(Rams)

17 vote(s)
    16.8%
  2. Tim Tebow(Broncos)

13 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. Jimmy Clausen(Panthers)

53 vote(s)
    52.5%
  4. Colt McCoy(Browns)

14 vote(s)
    13.9%
  5. Dan Lefevour(Bears)

2 vote(s)
    2.0%
  6. Tony Pike(Panthers)

1 vote(s)
    1.0%
  7. Other

1 vote(s)
    1.0%
  1. zhengster

zhengster New Member

i think it'll be bradford. not early on considering he has no help around him whatsoever. i think the rams will eventually put the right pieces around him and he'll be able to showcase why he was the number 1 pick

2. ToonWalker

ToonWalker New Member

I voted Clausen, as it seems he's in the best position to succeed on that offense.
    Strong run-first team ala Sanchez with the Jets (although CAR has better backs).

Bradford and Tebow were the other contenders (I have no faith in Colt as more than a journeyman/nice backup).
    Tebow has less-athletic Vince Young as his ceiling, IMO, which isn't bad.

3. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

:rofl: I have to agree!

4. thatisjetsfootball

thatisjetsfootball Active Member

not a fan of this QB class but eventually Tim Tebow is going to be the best, I can see him winning a SB, Bradford will be a Pro Bowl player but not for long and Clausen I just don't believe he has it. Colt McCoy could become a heck of player with good tutelage!

5. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

If Clausen plays then it will be him because he's on the best team. If being the key word because John Fox rarely plays rookies and Matt Moore managed games well last season.

6. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Clausens got the best chance to succeed by far. Hes got the best weapon of any of those teams (Steve Smith) who should have 3-5 good years left in him. hes on a run first team with 2 great young halfbacks and the Panthers generally are a pretty good team.

While I dont think Tebow is a great QB, hes going into an environment where a team just got a crap ton of early draft picks by trading Cutler and Marshall. If Denver ended up making good draft choices that pan out Tebow could have a ton of young weapons on his team who will play with him for a long time. Itll definitely put him in a position to win many games... if they all pan out