Marshall To Dolphins For 2nd Rounder

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 17a_tailgater, Apr 14, 2010.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Now go to Newyorkjets.com and find the Rex Ryan and Mike Pettine press conferences after that game. Pay attention to when they are asked about the Ginn TD, and how there was a miscommunication on the coverage handoff, look at your youtube clip and see where the players are positioned on the field while they are in a quarter ZONE coverage.

And then google 'quarter zone' so you can learn what that is.

And then leave the posting to the Phin fans that actually know what they are talking about. Burnted.

#381 abyzmul, Apr 15, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  2. ........

........ Trolls

3. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

I'm convinced Ziggie either knows NOTHING about football...or is at most 13 years old.

Gotta be one or the other.

4. ........

........ Trolls

Ziggie,

What happened to Crowder's 16+ other tackles? That part of my post seemed to get cut off in your quoted reply.

5. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Wait what? The only argument you can make about a 'washed up' player would be LT. Besides that im curious who is the washed up talent?

Before you say Cromartie listen. Cromartie needs a defense that 'attacks' for him to be successful. He gives the Chargers mediocre talent with their scheme. Go back to 2007 when the Chargers were able to attack the QB. You think a player just loses it after that performance? I don't really believe so especially judging on how young he is.

I know we are all biast fans/homers, but come on.

6. abyzmul

Why can't it be both?

7. Ziggie97

Ziggie97 New Member

Actually it was revis who got burnted. It was clear Revis was following ginn the entire play from beginning to end. wheather it was zone or man, revis still got burnted.

Now dont get me wrong. I think revis is the best cover corner in the NFL, but that doesn't change the fact that ginn burnt him for a 53 yard TD. Its funny seeing Jet fans trying to cover up the one bad play he had all season.

Keep living in denial.

I am here fighting 1 against 100, and i bet none of you jet fans have gone into a dolphin message board to talk smack because your scared

#387 Ziggie97, Apr 15, 2010
  8. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

You are a moron-

For numerous reasons football and other.

Just that fact that you spellted burnted is enough.

You obviously have no clue what zone is, a player covers a certain area(OR ZONE) and Rhodes was responsible for that ZONE.

If that's all you can claim about last year or every year coming then I'll taketed it.

9. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

The last line is great. :lol:

10. Doogstein

Doogstein Member

Listen there is no point in arguing with this stupid fuck. He's a Dolphins fan so that automatically makes him a fuckin idiot. Also just by reading his previous posts we all can see that he has no knowledge watsoever about football and how defenses are set up and run. He doesn't understand the zone defense and it's concept of help over the top which is why Ginn had his miracle score on Revis. Can we just ban this cumguzzling nutsucker already and leave the intelligent posting to the people that aren't here to troll?

11. ........

........ Trolls

Ginn burned him (why do you keep saying "burnted"? I can't even figure out how you'd assume that's a proper word), but that doesn't change the fact that the defensive alignment didn't call for single man coverage the whole play. What's so hard to get about that?

As for your "scared" assertion, Dolphin fans come to this board for one of 3 reasons:

1) To better themselves by conversing with a higher class of fan.
    2) They feel compelled by the obvious inferiority complex from which Dolphin fans seem to all be suffering.
    3) They just plain don't know any better than to walk into hostile territory occupied by knowledgeable fans, armed only with falsified facts and weak arguments.

There is no good reason for a fan from this board to venture into Dolphin MB territory. The risk of losing intelligence via osmosis outweighs any possible benefit of exposing the collective idiocy of the fan base. Sure, we glance at the board occasionally for a laugh, but however amusing it may be to watch the monkeys at the zoo, that doesn't mean you want to climb into the cage with them.

12. Doogstein

Doogstein Member

Perfect analogy right there. Well Done.

13. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Holy shit that is pathetic. Really? Scared of a message board?

Maybe I care about the Jets, and could give two shits about Dolphins message boards.

14. TonyM2015

TonyM2015 New Member

Seriously WTF? Why should i care what the other teams are doing, im more concerned with what my team is doing.

15. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

LOL......that is getting run over.....:lol:

This guy has troll written all over him.

16. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

i see dolphinbob is throwing a tantrum.....quick, somebody give this kid a candycorn.

17. abyzmul

BURNTED! How long is it going to take before you realize that this is not a word? I thought it was a typo at first, actually.

You have no idea about that play. The fact that you are still arguing this makes it crystal clear how little you know about football, and defensive schemes in particular.

I actually am a member of the Finheaven message board. I talked smack and those pussies banned me for a month. Why? Because they knew I was right.

Disclaimer: yes, I know dolphinbob is just a fake troll personality, but it's fun. Probably IATA. I think I'll just blame IATA for every new troll we get.

#397 abyzmul, Apr 15, 2010
  18. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

I don't think Henne is any more of a question mark than our own QB. Henne showed a tremendous amount of poise last year despite throwing passes to mid tier recievers. Now he has a top flight receiver to throw to. Henne is in position to have a huge year and I would be shocked if he doesn't. Henne vs Sanchez is going to be fun to watch for quite awhile.

19. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

I stay in a Jets forum because I couldn't care less about the Miami Faggots than I already do and I prefer to follow my own team. I don't feel the need to get approval from every other fan base like you tards.

20. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Hahaha. As I was going to lunch, I said to myself, "...should've added 'or both' to my post".