Host of Stadium's Opener? We'll Flip You For It

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Mar 13, 2010.

?

Who wins the coin Toss?

1. Jets

56.5%
  2. Giants

14.1%
  3. I farted on a cheeseburger and ate it.

29.4%
  1. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

I can type big too lolz

2. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Look, Woody, life is a coin toss..No one was around when it was decided by the big guy that you would be born into a wealthy family and never really accomplish anything yourself except inherit a fortune and buy a team......Now put some of grandpas lotion on your butt and that nice powder on your feet, sit back, have a cold one and let it go....
    It is just as well. The Giants were playing long before Mr. Hess was cheating people on the L.I. Expressway by watering his gas down and buying the team you then bought....

3. firemanedjr

firemanedjr Active Member

Friendly Giant Fan usually isn't a dick. Giants4Ever, though, doesn't have the same track record. Feel free to hate him.

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Sweet. The next time some visiting fan asks the ever-common question of 'Why don't you like Giants fans?', all we have to do is quote retarded shit like this:

No explanation needed anymore.

5. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

6. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

^lol looks like we found elithegiantfan

7. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Holy shit - I'll bet this guy is Giants4Ever.

8. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Why are Giant fans so threatened?

9. DaSanchize

DaSanchize New Member

least we got to the playoffs.....

10. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

11. Docny1975

Docny1975 New Member

I heard Woody is pissed off because no one was there from the teams. So the NFL can just say it was done and it probably wasn't. This could have been good PR if they got the two owners together along with a few players at the stadium had the dam toss and everyone would have been happy. Now its just gonna foster bad blood between the two organizations.

12. ganggreen51

ganggreen51 New Member

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/15/jets-giants-resolve-turf-battle-over-their-new-turf/

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!

13. JETSFANDC

JETSFANDC New Member

The New York Jets and New York Giants both will play at home in their new Meadowlands Stadium on the opening weekend of the 2010 regular season, the NFL announced today.

The Giants will play on Sunday afternoon, September 12, and the Jets will play in the first nationally televised Monday Night Football game of the season on September 13. The NFL is completing the final stages of the 2010 schedule. The opponents for the Jets and Giants Kickoff Weekend home openers will be announced soon.

In addition, the NFL announced that the Jets will host the first NFL game at the new stadium during the preseason in August.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jets/#ixzz0iHVtHJRD

14. FriendlyGiantsFan

FriendlyGiantsFan New Member

Mission accomplished on the funny part, bro.

And I think Giants' fans are stereotyped as being old/sleepy/snobby moreso than being assholes. That distinction (I say based off my understanding, NOT trying to start an argument) belongs more to Jet fans. Every fan base has their own negative stereotypes and the Giant fan-asshole one isn't really one of them that I'm familiar with.

If you want to start to have a serious discussion about the stereotypes that plague certain fanbases, I'm more than willing to engage. If you're going to try and play Internet tough guy you'll have to play with yourself because I won't be responding to you.

15. FriendlyGiantsFan

I agree with that. I know that these franchises try to have little to do with each other, but if the owners got a little outspoken and they had an open competition on who can win a Super Bowl in the new stadium I think it might be fun.

16. FriendlyGiantsFan

Dude, I may be a dick but at least I'm not this guy.

17. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

#137 dthomas53, Mar 15, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  18. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

But you just did?

And I'm no tough guy, believe me. I can recall numerous occasions where Giants fans have been dowright d***s to me for wearing Jets gear, despite not even knowing me. The most recent being a Giants fan talking antagonistic s*** in my ear all throughout the AFCCG, while I was in a bar with friends. And then after the game, talking even more s*** non-stop trying to pick a bar fight. Ribbing is one thing, but this kind of crap is intolerable. And that's just one example of the s*** I've dealt with from Giants fans.

And, no, I'm not crazy enough to believe that all Giants fans are this way. But the majority I've come across are, so don't speak to me about stereotypes.

I've seen you make some quality, unbiased posts before, but the one to which I responded was clearly troll material.

19. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Giants to play Sunday afternoon opening week, while Jets play Monday night.

Jets have first preseason game.

20. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

So true!

Maybe because they feel this massive cock on their shoulders and when they turn they realize it's GREEN.
    FANTASTIC POST! :up: