17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. kaboom

kaboom Member

My seats are Sec 134, row 21, seats 1-4. I went on a tour in November and sat in these seats, as well as some Club Level seats at about the 10 yard line that the rep was pushing. My old seats in the old stadium were goal line (Sec 127, row 40). I was happy enough with the sight lines where my new seats are (134), I wanted to make sure that they were'nt too low so that the view of the far side of the field would be too poor, but that was not the case. I probably could have gotten some seats a little more in the middle of 134 (as my seats 1-4 are on the right hand side of 134) but I really like having the end seats for ease of getting in and out, plus if the end seats are on the right hand side of the section (from that vantage point) you don't have your view constantly blocked by people walking up and down the stairs in the middle of the game.

You can use the virtual tour function on the JETS website to get an idea, but I was happy with the view and the seats.

2. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Ka, if you look at virtual tour there appears to be a big concrete entrance way around row 7 where people turn around and walk up to their seats, In 133 aisle towards 134 between rows 7-11 when looking left you have the wall plus all 30 rows of people walking up. I figure with row five aisle I am kinda close but only people in row 1-4 will be walking past me and I won't have wall in way. I have seats two in from aisle, last year was 4 seats in from aisle and that was ok, I don't like being all the way in the middle. Damm Jets why can't I just have a PSL free 50 yard line row one seat!!!

3. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Throw yourself off of the tallest building you can find in Manhatten.

4. ELLSWORTH

ELLSWORTH Member

I knew you would have the answer for him.

5. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

no no no he should throw himself off a mountainside. this way he hits multiple huge rocks on the way down to symbolize the year after year tix increase woody will imply to regain this lost money from psl price drops

6. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Jets should have nailed me yesterday, after a good night of sleep and realizing that lower goal line tickets went for like 90 bucks a game on stubhub last year exactly what am I buying a PSL for to have right to buy tickets at 125?

Anyhow may still do it just as I like good seats and these are pretty cheap.

Only Jets goal line has really good seats, does anyone know which side gets more sun, which side is goal line for second half?

Also just curious I could not take the two younger daughters to games last year as I had no way to take them to bathroom as there was no special bathrooms for that sort of thing like they have in newer places. I wonder how Jets addressed that. Plenty a Dad would like to take his daughter to a game but it is bad enough I don't know what to do when I am in the bathroom myself with the kid, but the Jets should have a safe way for a kid to hit the bathroom when she is with an opposite sex parent. I bet the Jets have something I just have to ask.

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

ment which side is Jets goal line for second half. Must suck when winning TD with 5 seconds to go is on line and you are on wrong goal line.

8. 17a_tailgater

dude wake up!!!!!

$125 per tix this year will be $175 in 2-3 years and your on the hook with a psl contract.

he is only lowering prices b/c he can hook you into a contract.

varible rate

9. JOISEYJET

JOISEYJET New Member

When I went on the tour last week ,I was checking out everthing around my new seat section in 126 and aside from a Ladies & Mens Restroom there was also a family Restroom so that may be what your looking for .

10. ELLSWORTH

ELLSWORTH Member

Sunny side of stadium has not changed.

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I am sticking in UD, called Jets today under fake name. No new seats opened up in UD and still tons of good seats in 6k and 7.5K sections. Therefore, I may be a fool but there is no reason to be a bigger fool by moving downstairs and cutting a check for 12K to sit in the corner.

12. Section341

Section341 New Member

Just got thsi email from the Jets:

Dear XXXXX,

I have some great news! We are running a promotion around the Super Bowl for our Upper Bowl season ticket holders. For the next two weeks, you can select any PSL seat in the entire stadium - with no additional money down.

For example, we recently reduced the PSLs in the Lower Goal Line section by as much as 40 percent and we reduced the ticket price to $125. So for just $20 per ticket more than you are paying now in the Upper Bowl, you could sit close enough to look into Cotchery?s eyes as he hauls in a Sanchez long ball for six. Under this promotion, the first PSL payment would not be due until the start of the season, and then spread out over 15 years. The best part is once you own these seats they become a family heirloom passed on from generation to generation.

Although we are on pace to sell out the stadium by the summer, we still have some great seats available in a few remaining sections. If you are interested, you should contact me before the Touchdown Corner and Goal Line seats go on sale to the general public on February 15th, as I expect they will sell quickly with new lower prices.

I hope you are well and look forward to hearing from you soon. If you can?t reach me, feel free to call 800-469-JETS and any of my fellow representatives can help you with your upgrade or you can always chat with a representative live on our website if you have any questions.

Regards,
    Matthew Johnson
    (973) 549-4807

13. Section341

Section341 New Member

Also just curious I could not take the two younger daughters to games last year as I had no way to take them to bathroom as there was no special bathrooms for that sort of thing like they have in newer places. I wonder how Jets addressed that. Plenty a Dad would like to take his daughter to a game but it is bad enough I don't know what to do when I am in the bathroom myself with the kid, but the Jets should have a safe way for a kid to hit the bathroom when she is with an opposite sex parent. I bet the Jets have something I just have to ask.[/QUOTE]

I have two young daughters too. My biggest concerns are profanity and vulgarity. I think they'll stay home.

14. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Yep we got the exact same email

15. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Why would anyone in UD now want to move down? If no one moves down seats will be empty come opening day and sold on a game basis.

If lots of people move down maybe I can re-locate to better UD seats.

16. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Sorry guy we are not opting for PSL seats so sorry our UD seats will not be available to you

17. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

lol.

on pace to sell out? over 25,000 psl's are still available and no takers.

18. 17a_tailgater

got that email fuck them.
    i

19. Section341

Section341 New Member

The Jets essentially created a game of musical chairs with old PSLers moving to other PSL locations. I don't think they will get a lot of new business out of this.

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I only would take daughters to pre-season games. But still I have to go and they have to go and leaving a 7 year old girl with a bunch of middled aged drunken male strangers is not too cool