17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I'm doing the same. They already have a G spot of mine so I want my ball too..

2. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I got a ball two weeks ago, they did it by zip code cause it came via US Mail package delivery and my neighbor two doors down got it at same time. You should have got it already.

Wonder who the heck is buying PSLs now, nobody, kinda like buying patio furniture, in last June when you know after July 4th it is getting marker way down.

3. JetsSec337Lot13B

As soon as he scored that touchdown before halftime to make it 17-13 instead of 17-6 I had a horrible feeling. I also kept teling my friend you're jinxing it. I still wasn't concerned. With 2 weeks until the Super Bowl I knew prices would spike up the first few hours after the game but by the middle to later part of the week they would stabilized and start to slowly decline in price. Either way these are the Jets they had a 10 pt lead in 1998 and this time 11 pt lead. Hopefully we have another shot next year.

Something else to add. I wanted the section plate they have on the railing. Called up Steiner Sports after the Bengals game and had been trying to find out how I could get it. Got an email on Thursday to give them a call. Told me it would cost $750! Ridiculous!

4. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

For $750 Woody can shove it up sideways. I'm not really interested in anything Giants Stadium anyway. I never considered it Giants Stadium while I sat there with other Jets fans but nor did I ever feel like it was ours either.

I'll feel differently about the new stadium, I'm sure. But the old stadium holds no material sentimentality for me... just the memories of Wes Walker making that Miracle catch over his shoulder and the like. That was right down in front of my seats that night. The place went fucking nuts and it was all Jets and nothing to do with the Giants. But yeah, they can keep their Giants Stadium memorabilia. Sell it to some rich old Giants fart up in Short Hills so he can put it behind his bar. I'm not even remotely interested.

5. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

stubhub superbowl. lots of people don't realize once the buyer bids the buyer is contractually obligated to buy. The seller has two days to confirm and can back out. Buying superbowl tickets at halftime is dangerous if you think jets winning will cause ticket prices to shoot up. If that is the case seller backs out.

6. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

Wish my guy would back out.

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I have been trying to contact you regarding your seat selection for the 2010 season at the New Jets Stadium. It is imperative that you call me as soon as you can to discuss seating options. Following our big playoff push we have experienced a huge surge in ticket sales and I do not want you to miss this opportunity. With our rookie quarterback and coach leading the way, we look forward to having you join us for our inaugural season as the home team, at the New Jets Stadium. Please call me at 973.549.4909 to discuss the current seating options. I look forward to helping you get the best available option for the next 30 years at our new home! This is a huge opportunity, opportunity has never knocked this hard!

HA HA

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I bid on a really really good price set of seats on Stubhub once and seller backed out. I was pissed cause I sold a pair of seats too cheap earlier in month and a deals a deal so I confrirmed. Stubhub told me sellers have right to back out but buyers do not. However on NFL ticket exchange sellers DO NOT have right to back out.

9. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

The seller can't back out. If it's a cheap ticket and you have a good history they'll let you get away with it, but if it's a big ticket item they'll cancel your account and ban you from stubhub - they do it all the time. If it's a really big ticket like the super bowl, they'll buy seats for the buyer themselves and charge your credit for it AND cancel your account

10. JOISEYJET

JOISEYJET New Member

I got my Tour of the Facility on Saturday the place is Awesome & the Upper seats are up there, I got to sit in the PSL`s seats I brought in the Lower Endzone in Section 126 10 Rows up , then Got a tour of all the club area`s ,us PSL Owners in the $5000 & less sections miss out on the Leather seats by 1 upgrade to the $7,500 level ,If Christy would have let me use the deposit on 2 of the 4 seats in 126 I`ve already put up I would have upgraded to the $7,500 section ,oh well Woody`s loss .

11. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

that is a complete sham that the seller can back out. completely bogus. if you decide to put your stuff up for bid you should make sure before that you will get what you want. just because the market doesnt allow you to make as much as you thought you shouldnt be able to back out.

i cant stand things like that.

12. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

It is a bit of scam. But after I realized that Stubhub lets you do this I saw the same seats often listed on Jets Ticket exchange and Stubhub same time for slightly different prices. I did the same. If it sold Jets Ticketexchange as soon as possible I took it off stubhub. Since it sends auto email as soon as someone buys I usually did it within 20 minutes. I could get double the coverage on a pair of tickets. Also some people have stuff on ebay too. Rule is you can only list on one site with no back-out if it executes. So you would never do ebay and Jets ticket exchange. But craigs list or stub hub why not. I was lucky and never crossed sell orders.

13. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Joisey jets so how long have you been a PSL sales rep?

14. JetsSec337Lot13B

Jets lowered their goal line PSLs to $6k and $7.5k. Those have been moving very slowly.

15. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

You beat me to it...was just going to post the news story. All they did, was take the "dark green" area on the seating chart, make it a different color, and lower the prices. I'm sure this is just the beginning, and they'll be slashing more sections...

By Aaron Kuriloff
    Feb. 1 (Bloomberg) -- The New York Jets lowered the price
    of tickets and seat licenses on about 6,400 lower level seats
    near the goal line as the National Football League team attempts
    to sell out its new stadium in advance of the 2010 season.
    Current season-ticket holders will have the opportunity to
    buy tickets first in a two-week sale opening today. Seat
    licenses in the goal line sections fell to $6,000 and $7,500
    dollars from $10,000, with game tickets dropping to $125 from
    $140.
    ?We wanted to create a more affordable sideline lower bowl
    option,? said, Matt Higgins, the team?s executive vice
    president for business affairs.
    The move addresses ?our last section of softness on the
    way to a sellout,? he said. The Jets? $1.6 billion stadium in
    East Rutherford, New Jersey, opening next season will be shared
    with the New York Giants.

16. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Do people who already bought those PSL locations get the same new price? Or did they drop these prices because no one bought here yet

17. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

the Latter...

18. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

You know what I find funny?
    That they have called me non stop
    -Every
    -Single
    -Day
    ..and every time they tell me that they realize that I told them I was waiting for the prices to drop but.....

The last call I got was from my rep who sounded pissed off & angry because I stopped answering his calls as he said something to the effect of - I had to call him back to let him know I'm still interested.

So afte alllllll those calls where we danced in a circle and you knew my stance you still need me to call you back so you can tell me the same shit?
    Well, that was 2 weeks ago.

I haven't received any calls from them regarding the lower prices...

Still gonna wait. Fuk it.

19. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

fuckin douchebags. to think about the bullshit they put everyone through in the beginning when they were scaring everyone into psls.

20. Section341

Section341 New Member

This is the most F'up reloc process in new stadium history. A guy in my office is so pissed at this latest pricing change because it would've changed his original selection. He had 1978 seniority and went with 4 in 221 because prime was gone and LL GL was 10k. He called up his Rep yesterday and gave him an earful. Right now, the jets really don't care about those who bought. every new price reduction deivalues the other sections.