Dolphins Fan Here From Finheaven...In Peace

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GoonBoss, Jan 24, 2010.

1. GoonBoss

GoonBoss New Member

You guys had a great run this year. I don't think the Jets have anything to hang their heads about today. I think you guys were a little overmanned in the secondary, escpecially with the injuries, but at the same time I think Rex did a good job stacking up with DBs instead of DL on the active roster. You guys went all in and, that's the only way you were going to win, and you damn near did.

I have read some threads that are all "oh I'm going to shoot myself" etc, but I think what some people here are missing is the complete culture shift Rex Ryan has done in NY. The Jets are going to be a force in the AFC East. Right now, I think the only non competitive team in the conference is Buffalo.

So, in closing; Good run gents. We'll see you next year. Visit Finheaven.com sometime if you have the inclination. I'm a mod over there with the same handle and everyone that keeps to the rules gets a fair shake from me.

2. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Thanx man.

I don't think we have the mentality here of alls gloom
    Actually, we are proud for the 1st time in years.

I look forward to our East Battles for years to come....we owe you 1 or 2 :wink:

3. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

signed x2

the Jets showed they can hang with the best. But the Colts are clearly the better team.

There is much to look forward to in April.

4. GoonBoss

GoonBoss New Member

You should be proud. I know I would be. All that BS about backing in mayve had traction until you beat two division champs to get to the cusp of the SB. I know there is something to be said for being a big fish in a small pond, but, I think the Bengals showed that it's not the best thing.

I'm glad we've had the better of you guys over the last couple of years. It's actually a rivalry again. Cheers.

5. RSherryJr

RSherryJr New Member

Classy post. The AFC East will be a ton of fun next season as it was this year. 3 really strong teams in NE, MIA and NYJ.

6. Raian-san

Raian-san New Member

The Jets had a good run this year through all the luck in the world. Next will be the test if they belong in the PO next year.

7. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

Im proud of my goddamn jets. Im also thankful that they gave me the oppurtunity to watch an afc championship game. It feels surreal, im not sure whether its because they lost or just the fact that the last afc champ. game was the denver bronco game, and its weird to finally have another one of these games under my belt. Regardless, it was a hell of a season and we have a franchise in the making.

8. GoonBoss

GoonBoss New Member

I'm not a smack talker. It's not in my nature. I'm by my nature a do'er rather than a talker. I agree. The Bills may or may not be back in the mix next year. I think Gailey wasn't that bad a hire, but, time will tell.

I just wanted to drop by and let you guys know that we're here.....waiting until next season. I don't think teams in the AFC East being weak helps anyone. The first Jets/Dolphins game had some freinds I hadn't heard from in a while calling me to comment on how great a game it was, and how much hitting there was. That sort of stuff makes me happy.

I do also, again want to let you guys know that there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed or mad about. I know it hurts tonight. Perspective will probably show this season as one of the great ones in Jets history.

9. GoonBoss

GoonBoss New Member

You should be. I'd give my right nut to have been playing today.

10. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Whoa, the guy might be a Miami fan, but to call them a strong team? No way. It will be a two team race (if the Pats can keep up).

11. GoonBoss

GoonBoss New Member

:grin: We'll see.

12. TheDon

TheDon New Member

Do you actually watch football?

13. Raian-san

Raian-san New Member

I seriously doubt it, he only put on his homer glasses.

AFCE will be fun to watch next year with 3 good team. I think you guys will beat each other up and whoever can survive will win the Division. Obviously like this year, you guys split the W's except the Dolphins sweeping the Jets but were close game. I believe there will be a lot of game splitting between the 3 next year.

#13 Raian-san, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  14. TheDon

TheDon New Member

Evidently because I think it's going to be a battle royal for this division for years to come. It could swing from us to you (and who know maybe the Pats) from year to year. Should be a lot of fun to watch and talk smack about.

15. NYCBillsFan

NYCBillsFan Well-Known Member

You guys were the worst 4th Quarter team in the league this past year. Until you get that rectified, you'll get third at best in the AFC East.

16. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

The only team not represented in this thread are the Pats :lol:

The AFC East season just ended a few hours ago and we're already shootin the shit ...fukin love it!

17. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I watched my team go to the title game while your team watched at home. Oh but you won the AFC East in 2008. Then had a great playoff run vs. Rex Ryan's defense.

18. NYCBillsFan

NYCBillsFan Well-Known Member

Great season Jets. You have a lot to look forward to in the coming years.

19. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

20. GoonBoss

GoonBoss New Member

Well, this thread is going to go south pretty quick...lol. I didn't intend it that way, but, hey guys...Regards, and I'll see you next season ;)