Jets @ Colts Predictions

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jets n Boys, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

don't forget about that game between detroit and cleveland lol

2. mhbull

mhbull New Member

People need to show respect to JETS

all in all iam tired of hearing this team didnt start this one this team played there backups.This is still the NFL these guys are pro's I think the colts are going to wish it was the texans and not the jets they are going to have there hands full the jets are going in so confident.I think Manning is going to have his hands full,but espn is the worst along with cbs sports they just think Manning is going to have a scoring fest there WR dont impress me and there running game isnt all that the only thing I worry about is the 2 guys that are great with pass rush,But revis and company against colie and garcon the only other is dallas Clark cmon I just want respect :manning:

3. Indiana_Jones

Indiana_Jones New Member

What are you talking about? The Texans wouldn't have beaten the Chargers.

4. GTechSuperChargerFan

Norv was to conservative by staying with the run too long. It is too late to establish a facet that we simply didnt have all season long. I agree.

The Jets are legit defensively. The Colts are kinda a carbon copy of the Bolts, so I wouldnt discount the jets D vs Colts offense.

That being said - will the Jets get the crazy interceptions, boneheaded penalties, and flabbergasting missed field goals that the Bolts gave them - form the Colts this time? The Jets aren't flashy by any means, but if they can survive the first half, I think they have the team that is built to wear you down over the course of a game, and that would be bad news for the Colts.

Colts 20, Jets 17, just because I don't see any missed field goals in a dome.

5. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Ok..lets say you have more talent...I would tend to agree with that with your offense.

Lets say we have more talent on defense...would you agree?

The better question is this...what happens? You wake up in the morning...decide what to do for the day..and visit another teams website? I always wondered about who you guys really are. What makes you tick.

Sorry for the side track.

So you have a better offense and we have a better defense...agreed?

Lets say you agree with that. Would you agree in past Super Bowls..playoff meetings..that defense beats the better offense? Pitching wins World Series (Yankee fan here..so Im used to a lot of winning baby)?

Im not a poster that would ever go out on limb and bet against Manning..but lets face it..you can take your roster and shove it if it were not for Manning..because you do not have more talent on both sides of the ball then we do.

We have a better running game. We have a better defense.

Your tone lets on to me you smell blow out..with no respect. You have Manning. You have a good offensive line that Manning makes even better (You cant run the ball for shit) You have good bookends on defense.

edit: And you are the one that used the term better roster. If your response is Manning is part of the roster..thats like you having nice elbows and bragging about what a great body you have. You have Manning..not a great roster.

#325 jaywayne12, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  6. 624

624 Banned

I don't think the Colts have more talent, if you give us both say..David Garrard (average QB). I think we have the better team.

7. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Jets Win 23-21

8. bobzilla

bobzilla New Member

Is Reggie Wayne on IR or have his skills diminished so much, he's not worth a mention?

9. BelieveInBlue

BelieveInBlue New Member

Ugh.

/facepalm

See how stupid that is?

10. BelieveInBlue

BelieveInBlue New Member

You better hope it's about all those things only school children believe in.

Because if the game has anything to do with football, the Colts are going to kick your ass.

11. Indiana_Jones

Indiana_Jones New Member

BelieveInBlue: You are a moron. Please return to Colts.com where you belong.

12. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

Really? ... The Colts have more talent?? I'm not so sure ...

QB - Colts
    RB - Jets
    OL - Jets
    TE - Colts
    WR - Colts

DL -Colts
    LB - Jets
    DB - Jets
    ST - Jets

Do you disagree???

And for the record ... your WR's don't really scare me but they get the edge over our guys for catching so many balls. That said ... your 2 main wideouts -Wayne & Collie are not even in the TOP 50 in Yards Per Catch. They catch alot of short balls, but they rank among the least dangerous guys we've had to cover all year ... Colston, Moss, A. Johnson, V. Jackson etc...

Peyton makes them look alot better than they really are.

#332 truthbtold, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  13. BelieveInBlue

BelieveInBlue New Member

The Colts have the better team. I guess Jets fans wouldn't know this, since they probably haven't really watched a lot of football the last decade, having a crappy team and all. But those of you Johnny-come-latelies who are new to the scene, the Colts have won more games in the last 10 years than any team has in one decade EVER.

You can talk about personnel until you're blue in the face, but explain to me exactly why you have so much more talent, yet the Colts have so many more wins this season. Doesn't seem to jive, does it?

Sure, you have a better running game and a better defense. That's how your team is built. Ours is built with the passing game first and foremost. And guess what: WE WIN A BOATLOAD OF GAMES.

The Colts aren't 15-2 based on luck. They are built to win. And they do that. A lot.

Your defense and running game might have won a championship 10 or 15 years ago, but this is a passing league now, and your team simply doesn't have what it takes to keep up with the Colts.

It's going to be a bloodbath.

14. BelieveInBlue

BelieveInBlue New Member

You must be a Pats troll in disguise.

15. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

ONE MORE TIME ...

Really? ... The Colts have more talent?? I'm not so sure ...

QB - Colts
    RB - Jets
    OL - Jets
    TE - Colts
    WR - Colts

DL -Colts
    LB - Jets
    DB - Jets
    ST - Jets

Tell me where I'm not being fair.

16. 624

624 Banned

I fixed your post. :up:

17. jaywayne12

And Manning is 8-8 in the playoffs. Get off your high horse and quit sounding like a punk.

Anybody thats a Colt fan should never EVER use the phrase johnny come lately...exactly where were you when the bus showed up from Baltimore...sitting in your moms arms while she was yelling...."look...we have a football team!"

You win because you have a great qb....we have a rookie qb..no excuses..you should have an easy day with us. Lets see

18. BelieveInBlue

BelieveInBlue New Member

Oh hey, thanks.

The Jets win neither a lot of regular season games, nor postseason games. Heck, they're hardly ever in the postseason.

The Colts have won eight postseason games in the Manning era, though, including a Super Bowl.

What do you have, wiseass?

19. jaywayne12

Why are you calling people names? You are the tough internet guy that decided to visit another teams website. Just because all of the other people in your life are out and about doing Colt things...dont take it out on us.

20. BelieveInBlue

BelieveInBlue New Member

Pretty much, yeah. I was eight when they came, so I didn't really notice.

As far as your comment about Manning being 8-8, I guess it's illustrative of why you guys just don't understand what's about to happen to your team. You don't seem to get that Manning just gets better and better, and this is decidedly his best season ever.

At least we agree on your last statement.