Jets @ Colts Predictions

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jets n Boys, Jan 18, 2010.

1. freebo

freebo New Member

Fine. Just don't come to a Jets board and expect to be treated like the chosen one. We have fans who say the same type of crap on our boards too. But you know what? That's our board and this is theirs.

Coming over here for anything more than a handshake and sharing a few great memories is not smart.

Imagine if one of these guys went to our board and just found the things he/she disagreed with just to argue everything. Oh yeah, that's right, remember we have had those fans on our boards for years. They are called Pats trolls.

2. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

well said.

jil

3. 624

624 Banned

There are always going to be those dicks on each board that wish for injury, but most of us felt sympathy for Tom Brady when he tore his ACL, and he is probably the most hated player on this entire board. Wishing/being thankful for injury is just wrong.

4. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

mr. jones......

u may have failed to realize that my statement was made tongue in cheek and indirectly references the jets past history with these tendons.....

oh and 1 more thing.....

F U

jil

5. Cribb

Cribb New Member

Do you know the most surprising thing about this year's Jets' fans...optimism. No way I can succumb to the buoyancy.

Colts 23
    Jets 13

6. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

[​IMG]

7. ChuckUp

ChuckUp Member

I'm a life-long jets fan, but since I picked the Chargers I cannot mess with karma:

Jets 17
    Colts 24

BUT
    Having said that you have to give us a great punchers chance here. We were the #!1PASS Defense for a reason. Great secondary, great LB's and great game planning/blitz packages by Rex & the CS.

You also have to love our O-line & running game. Did you notice vs San Diego how we ran for 2-3 yard clips in the first half, and 5-6 yard chunks the second half? I love that matchup with the Colts small DL.

So if the breaks fall our way you never know... I would not be cocky Colts fans.

8. Donttasemebro

Donttasemebro Well-Known Member

What do you call somebody that hangs out with a bunch of musicians?

a drummer

/zing
    //"dummers" shouldn't try to be clever

9. BelieveInBlue

BelieveInBlue New Member

Much like your New Jersey Jets.

10. BelieveInBlue

BelieveInBlue New Member

Waaaaaahhhhh!

Sure you don't care who was in the game. It wouldn't fit well with your story line to admit your team only had success against the third-string rookie QB and the other JV players.

Yeah, sure, you're going to run all over the Colts! Hahaha!

I can't wait for Sunday. The Colts are going to stomp your little New Jersey Jets.

11. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

Freebo you've been signed up on the Colts board for what... a month now? You got on right after the last Indy-NY game.

Every team has trolls, but the Pats regulars on the Indy forum have been there a long time. Just because we're right most of the time you don't have to hate us. :beer:

(Go Jets!)

12. freebo

freebo New Member

I have been posting on message boards since the Prodigy days in 1986, with the slowest modem in history.

Started posting at the Indy Star around 96 and stayed for years, until Pats trolls just ruined it. I go to many boards, except Pats boards.

Are you putting your double trolling work in today or something?

#272 freebo, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  13. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

The fact that you ejaculate on a poster of a man doesn't reflect on said man. Just you.

14. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

I predicted that the Jets will draw up a run play on the big scoreboard in San Diego (if they have one), and the Chargers would still not be able to stop it. I was right. 4th and 1 and everybody on the planet knew TJ would go right down the middle. He did, and Chargers failed to stop him.

Colts have allowed more rushing yards than Chargers. They went undefeated for 14 games straight. Having lead in more than half the games in the fourth quarter. Teams generally pass heavier than usual when are down and to still be 24th against the run says a lot.

Oakland had the second best pass D in 2006. They sucked ass as far as win loss record was concerned. You know why they had the best pass D? Cuz teams took early leads and then just ran the ball on them. Vice versa should have been for the Colts. Great win loss record, but should have had one of the best run D simply for taking early leads.

I know this is a lot of information for you to make sense out of so I don't expect you to understand. In short, we will run down your throat ALL GAME LONG unless we are down late in the game.

15. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

AMEN BROTHER!

Mangold, Faneca, Brick, Woody, B-Moore & T-Rich are going to line up and flatten them all game... and they won't be able to do anything to stop it. They don't have any run-stoppers on their team, and the stats prove it.

16. BelieveInBlue

BelieveInBlue New Member

Out of curiosity, why didn't Jersey's B team use this ingenious and fool-proof game plan in each of their seven losses?

I mean, since they simply CANNOT LOSE because of their devastating running game, one can only wonder why they're now only four games above .500.

17. izzyabe

izzyabe New Member

Jets 27
    Colts 23

18. SCOTTI627

SCOTTI627 New Member

now thats an intelligent comment... thanks

19. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

There are teams in the NFL that play solid run defense. The Colts are not one of them.

20. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

See below response:

On the spot. Its the matchup. The only game we had a better match up was the first Bills game we lost, and that was plain bad play calling. TJ ran for over 200 yards, but the OC let Sanchez throw 5 picks. Don't expect that here now. Jets OC, Schotty, has improved along with the team. We will have the announcer in the dome announce the run play and Colts won't be able to stop it. I'm probably biased but #1 running offense vs. #24 run D. Go figure.