Your proudest moment amongst many

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ScotlandJet, Jan 18, 2010.

1. ScotlandJet

ScotlandJet New Member

What a great night. Still walking on air and looking forward to another week jawing with you guys.

What was your proudest moment last night or the highlight of your night.

For me it was just after the measure near the end of the game Rex just pointed and said; "Go, we're going for it". And pointed to Sanchez. (It was something like that anyway.) I have never felt so proud; lets finish it. The faith he had in his team, our Jets was inspiring.

Did anyone feel this and what was your highlight of the night?

2. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Sanchez's TD throw to Keller, after that happened all the momentum was ours for the taking, I knew we were going to win

3. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Ryan saying "we're going for it" because I said out loud "If the lose right here I respect rex for going for it"... well, they made the conversion.

My other is Shonn Greene's block on Luis Castillo while Sanchez hit Keller with the TD. if you missed it, look up the highlights. i can't believe that small man took on Castillo and held him at bay until Sanchez threw the score.

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Right before that play happened, I looked at my girl and said 'They need to do a fucking play-action pass to Keller'. No joke, I almost jumped out the window when it happened.

5. TorontoJETSfan

TorontoJETSfan New Member

4th and 1 !!!!!

SUCK IT CHARGERS!

6. firemanedjr

firemanedjr Active Member

When Greene mocked LT, I knew we had this game won, and I felt great about Indy. This team has SWAGGER, they play like their head coach, and they're the bad boys of the NFL. Feels great.

7. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

absolutely...that was a great block and totally instrumental on that play....

i agree on all points with your post

8. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

When Greene ran over Weddle like a speed bump on his TD run....right there...I knew we had the Chargers by the nuts.

9. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

I said, Keller in the Korner...

10. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

My proudest moment of yesterday's game was when it was 4th and 1 and Rex sent the offense back out onto the field. Then to watch Thomas Jones and the offensive line blow up the Chargers defense and to know we were going to the AFC Championship Game!

11. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

I got a text from my friend and he said "Jets need an INT right here". As I put my BB down, Jim Leonard picked off Rivers.

Fucking amazing moment. I had him buy me lottery tickets today...

12. JeTsMeX

JeTsMeX New Member

hell yea ,for me the same moment, reading rex lips ?nd mexican tv guys sayiING....Y VA SANCHEZ POR LA YARDA ???? (BY THE WAY maxican tv cover a lot of jets games,in open tv this season :) )

a 40oz of corona beer help

have a good one

13. Denny

Denny Active Member

The Greene run for sure but the Rhodes blindside on Rivers was pretty awesome too.

14. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

Everything about the 2nd half of the game was incredible. Everything that Rex has preached and said this team is about came together in this half. It was complete, gutsy, and in your face football. The defense was getting after the QB and forcing turnovers. Our OL mauled the defense and we pounded the rock. Dirty took care of business.

The Shonn Greene play was my favorite moment of the game. He just rocked that defender and then out ran 3 defensive backs into the endzone. I jumped up as he was running and said something like "Go go fuck go go go go wooooo wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

15. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

When Kaeding set up for his first FGA, a friend of mine who I was watching the game with said "Watch him miss it, he's going to all game long".

From there, I just knew this game was going to go our way.

However, when T. Jones picked up the 1st down on 4th down, I just jumped up and did a Jeter-like fist pump.

16. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

When they mentioned he hadn't missed since 2007, I thought it was a super jinx. It was.

17. jetmart

jetmart New Member

When we went into the half 7 points down - I knew we were gonna win cos we had held them to a single TD.

Apart from that, my favourite moment is Greene bowling over Weddle and outrunning the other 3 DBs into the EZ. Beautiful.

18. AbstraKt

AbstraKt New Member

For me:

Revis being avoided for 59 and a half minutes and the one of FEW throws to him resulted in an INT and his heads up to get up and run away w/it.

19. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

That was awesome way to end the game.. Sanchez came trotting off the field and Rex pointed to get back in the huddle, "we're going for it."