I hate losing

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by RunLeonRun, Dec 20, 2009.

1. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Explain why we have to lose like we did today. This is what? The 5th time this year we lose on the last play?

@ MIA
    vs MIA
    vs JAX
    vs BUF
    vs ATL

4 at home to teams we are better then! ugh!

It's acceptable to be outplayed like we were @ the pats this year but other then that which game did we flat out get outplayed?

Life sucks being a Met, Jet, Knick fan. Who else is with me?

2. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

did you see my special teams thread.

its one big reason why this team doesn't have a wild card spot.

3. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Thats the sign of a rookie QB and a rookie HC. To have so many close losses is actually a very good thing. It tells you that your QB and HC are doing pretty good, just not finishing it off. This will come with experience, probably as early as next yr. Look at the positives. Not that I like losing, but if u think about it this way, it makes it easier dealing with a loss.

4. 624

624 Banned

At least you're not a Jet and Net fan.

5. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

oh please!

you guys recently went to 2 NBA finals and you have good building blocks. The knicks don't have any. Maybe Gallinari. the knicks future all lies in free agency.

6. JerrichoTpke

JerrichoTpke New Member

Let's Go Rangers!!!!!

:sad:

So damn frustrating because they are 2-3 plays away from being 9-5. Really really tough season.

7. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

sadly, they're brett favre away from 11-3 or better

and i hate favre

8. 624

624 Banned

I was 9 and 10 years old (17 now) when those 2 NBA Finals happened, so I didn't follow it then. I have watched every game this season, all 26 losses and 2 wins.

I'm going to stop now because typing that I just realized you longer Jet fans have been going through it a lot longer then me..

9. quadcityjetsfan76

This is an excuse that I'm sure people are tired of hearing. These last minute losses are things that good coaches and QB's would be working on improving at practice. We shouldn't have to wait til the OTA's to hear that the CS is going through last years game tapes to find out how we blew 5 possible victories. These adjustments should be made at the fisrt possible moment. If it is a certain on field position that needs addressed, address it. If it's a scheme issue, fix it. Every post game news conference will have the same question- "Coach, how does it feel to lose the game on the last play?" "Well it hurts. This is something we have to look at the tape and correct the problems." Same answers, yet never a different result. Go JETS!!!