How are you getting to the game tomorrow?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Vilmalover51, Dec 19, 2009.

1. LAJetFan

LAJetFan New Member

I don't know what I'm going to do now.......

Service Alert

Sunday, December 20, 2009 6:15 AM

The LIRR is currently running limited service System-Wide. Train service is currently suspended on the following branches: Far Rockaway, Long Beach, between Greenport and Ronkonkoma. Due to continuing blizzard conditions, the Nassau County Office of Emergency Management advises: those who do not have to travel should stay home.

Customers may see some trains operating non-stop thru stations to assist in clearing tracks and switches of snow.

Please refer to news broadcasts or the LIRR?s Customer Email Advisory System for up-to-the-minute travel information. Visit our website for further winter weather tips.

2. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

Staying home now. Roads here are not plowed at all

3. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Looks like I'm taking the subway to Penn Station.

4. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

So the ravens game is cancelled? I doubt it

5. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Leaving my house now to get to the game.

6. Borntolose

Borntolose New Member

I was planning an taking the lirr to the game but its all messed up with delays and i can't drive bc my car won't make it down the unplowed street. This snowstorm is a nightmare why couldn't they move it to 415 maybe when only 15 people show up to the game they'll give us a refund. Doubtful though.

7. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

Just stopped snowing here 1 hr ago. Well, looks like I can't make it. LIRR is fubar, the 1st plow rolled through Amityville about an hour ago...and we got 2 ft of snow.

Can't possibly make a 1pm start when I gotta dig my family out of this mess. The NFL really screwed the Jets on this one, depriving their fans of a chance to be at the game. It's borderline insane and dangerous to try getting to the meadowlands today. What a travesty.

8. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

And then who knows how bad NJ transit will be once you get to Penn? They can't even get it right in Secaucus on a good day...kinda scary what will happen now.

9. Vilmalover51

Vilmalover51 Active Member

yup, got absolute owned with snow down here on the Jersey coastline. I would be putting my life in danger if i were to try and get to the game today, I'm really pissed, I haven't missed a game in years, but today will be my first. They'll be sorry when theres 10,000 in the stadium today

10. biggundewayne63

biggundewayne63 Active Member

rickshaw pulled by a homeless man