DUNLAP ARRESTED......DUI...4 days before SEC Tittle game.

Discussion in 'Draft' started by WW85, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

He may fall, but how far is a question. There is a lot of time between now and then and with the right agent, Imiage make over, and good interviews at the combine he can fix a lot of the damage that has been done. Its up to him to get to work on doing that though.

2. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I don't think he'll fall out of the top 15. The guy is a physical freak. You don't find 6'6 290 pounder that can run under a 4.7 too often.

What pisses me off is this: Ohio State's DE Cameron Heyward, who's stock is soaring, more than likely would've been available when the Jets were on the clock. I'm not so sure about that anymore.

Carlos Dunlap has some big time competition as to who will be the first defensive end drafted. It'll be between Heyward, Dunlap, and USC's Everson Griffen.

3. 624

624 Banned

I know he's talented and everything, but I never wanted him on the Jets. If he's this stupid now what will he do with millions of guaranteed money.

4. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

It was blatantly obvious that Carlos Dunlap's the anchor of the Florida defensive line. Without him, that defense crumbled.

#24 Mr Electric, Dec 6, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  5. wewantsapp

wewantsapp Well-Known Member

The more Gator games I watch, the more the Pouncey brothers stand out on the Florida O-line. These guys are true juniors, so its possible they might come out. Wouldnt mind seeing 1 of these guys on the JETS -- big, nasty, strong. I saw each of them hold their own pretty well when matched up vs Mt. Cody one on one.

6. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Terrence Cody had a huge impact on yesterday's game. The guy completely dominated the line of scrimmage. He ate up two linemen on most of his snaps.

Florida's run game was completely shut down. Cody allows the guys around him to make plays and he did a damn good job for them against the Gators.

#26 Mr Electric, Dec 6, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  7. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

You're so right, Cody played very well. I really keyed on him as much as possible.

Rolando McClain just impresses the hell out of me. RM has Cody to thank for his great career. I saw a piece Espn did on RM and I was impressed. Rolando came off as an intelligent film junkie and loves football. Too bad we don't have a need for RM. IMO, RM is drafted before Spikes.

8. GatorNation52

GatorNation52 New Member

Personally I thought it was less Alabama owning the line of scrimmage and was more Florida just not running the ball. Look at the stats. Jeff Demps 1 carry, 9 yards. Chris Rainey, 2 carries, 7 yards. Brandon James, 1 carry, 9 yards(really he gained 12 but there was a holding penalty on Deonte Thompson). I know Cody is great and all but Florida lost cause the defense was terrible and fo some reason Steve Addazio (who is a terrible OC) decided to run the ball 4 times other than Tebows 10. I think Addazio might have called 6-8 runs the entire game, cause Tebow audibled to a few.

The defense and playcalling are the reason Florida lost, not the OL or really anyone on offense.