jets @ New England ~ ~ ~

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by kelly, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Real shortage of genuises lately in Foxboro.

2. In TB We Trust

In TB We Trust New Member

Keep holding on to that week 2 Superbowl! It will just make your Sunday night even more miserable than it's already going to be.

"We're the best 4-12 team in the league wah wah wah wah wah wah!!!!"

#22 In TB We Trust, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  3. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

lol @ this asshat missing the point of Dierking's post

4. Dierking

Quoted for irony. I'm going to help you out a little bit here kid. One word: Girls. They are all over the internet. You should check it out.

5. HOI

HOI Active Member

Must have sucked when you guys were 18-1 and the second best team in the league huh??

6. nyJETS0511

nyJETS0511 Banned

well attempt 40 runs....pats will play 5 wide/no huddle

game should be over by 2nd Q

7. takrew

takrew New Member

When I said this yesterday, they told me I was insane.... I still think we match up well against NE.

8. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

Get on Bradys knees. If he is gonna get the calls take his punk ass out of the game.

9. Pats_Dynasty

Pats_Dynasty New Member

I heard that Rex Ryan was crying infront of his team?? Wow, thats pretty pathetic.

Bill Belichick is licking his chops at this game. :up:

10. In TB We Trust

Wow. You guys love to live in the past! Let's talk more about how you guys crushed us in week 2!

But yeah, that did suck.

11. In TB We Trust

Kevin Faulks first words after the game Sunday "J-E-T-S"

Stephen Gostkowski was on the radio today and said they are even more excited to play the Jets than the Colts. I think it's going to get ugly. But shhhh don't destroy the Superbowl part deux dreams of the Jets fans on this board.

12. In TB We Trust

Just heard an interview with the Pats DC. He said the focus this week for the defense is going to be improving the pass rush.

I hope Sanchez likes the taste of good ol' east coast dirt!

They are pumped to play the Jets this week. I love that!

13. Dierking

Your team plays on field turf.

14. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Define the past dude, cause if you wanna talk smack about what just happened recently, then maybe you should explain why Tom Brady couldn't win a game against two rookie cornerbacks.

15. In TB We Trust

I think this excerpt from an article I read this morning sums up Sundays game nicely:

"The Jets and their weeping coach, Rex Ryan, may think they caught a break with the Patriots loss, which still left them two games behind New England in the AFC East. They could find out on Sunday that the loss could have been the worst thing that happened to them.

The Patriots were already savoring the opportunity to exact revenge against Vociferous Rex and Co., now they're also going to be primed to take out their wrath from the Indy loss on them as well.

It could be the wounded Patriots who heed the words of Jets safety Kerry Rhodes and not only try to beat their opponent, but want to go out and try to embarrass them.

The Patriots have the talent to do it, and the Jets are not exactly flying high these days. Their only win since Oct. 1 is over the Raiders.

And their own GQ QB, Mark Sanchez, who was caught hot-dogging it -- literally -- on the sidelines against Oakland, currently looks more like the next Brady Quinn than the next Tom Brady. He is completing 53.3 percent of his passes and has 9 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.

Motivated by the loss to the Colts, the Jets could be the Patriots first victim in a 2007-style revenge tour across the league, fueled by the failed fourth-down.

The day after the day after is time to start moving on. The season may have just begun."

16. In TB We Trust

Ok "Dude" yeah you're right Brady really sucks. He only put up 34 points on the #1 ranked defense in the league and our defense only made Indy punt 7 times.

That loss sucked, and I will be the first on to admit it, but don't even comment on that game. You're a Jets fan. You wouldn't know a good football team if it punched you in the face.

17. Dierking

Who wrote that pathetic drivel?

Listen junior, just stop it, you are embarassing yourself beyond belief. You can't "sum up" a game that hasn't been played yet. We get it, you have a raging boner for your boys, no shit. Give it a rest or come up with something original.

18. In TB We Trust

The only person who's going to be embarrassed is Rex Ryan. He's going to start crying before he even makes it to the locker room this week. And yeah it's easy to have a "boner" for your team when they're actually good. I know you don't know what that feel like, but it feels really good. Trust me.

19. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

1) That article is probably come from some douchy New England paper written by some cheatriots beat writer.

2) Sanchez is a rookie and he looks no different than any other of the greats (in their rookie seasons) right now. To call him Brady Quinn is just laughable.

3) The Pats arent the only hungry team. I'm sorry they lost a game they were supposed to win but that doesnt mean they deserve shit next week.

4) The Jets actually backed up their talk against the Patsies so Kerry Rhodes was right. Keep talking trash my friend, the wounded beast of this team might strike when you least expect it.

....Come to think of it, if the Jets win this game next week, I wouldn't care what the rest of their record is at least we beat the Pats twice.

#39 Quinnenthebeast, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  20. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Wow, getting owned by the Jets in week 2 and humiliated by the Colts sure has brought out the Pats* trolls.