2009 TGG.com FFKL Regular Season Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by wildthing202, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

WHAT?! Why didn't anyone warn me?! I've been checking this every week.

Fuck. I haven't been logged on half the time but I always check this. I'm pissed off. How can I get back in? I guess I have to start with a new team now or something?

You couldn't even send me an email or PM? How about looking at the transactions and you could see that I've been active.

#21 Twombles, Oct 27, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  2. wildthing202

wildthing202 Active Member

Fred Taylor was in the starting line-up every week, he was out since week 4.

3. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

I thought I picked up Larry Johnson from FA and replaced him?
    Obviously not. The FA pool is pretty bad so some weeks I would play guys who had a bye if I thought they were worth it in the longer term because I had roster spots filled with guys like Crabtree and Owens who I didn't want to cut even they weren't performing yet.

How did you calculate that thing? I modified the roster on the 20th. I can only see two weeks when I didn't change the roster, and one was in week 2 when I didn't need to.

I've made 8 acquisitions,
    MS made 6,
    Edge made 1,
    Mexercising made 8,
    Riverside made 0,
    Big Poppa's made 2,
    Junc's made 5,
    Wombats made 3.
    Put me down for one of their teams.

I'm 3-3 which I thought was pretty good with the terrible team I inherited, and I gambled on TO having a good season.

I at least thought you would have the courtesy to PM me or email warning me you were just going to kick me out without telling me. And I went to check my team today when I find that I'm not even in the league anymore. Especially considering that I had to wait two seasons to get into this league.

4. wildthing202

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/boxsco...easonId=2009&view=scoringperiod&version=quick

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/boxsco...easonId=2009&view=scoringperiod&version=quick

Not really getting what you're saying since Fred Taylor is clearly in the line-up every week shown and going into this week game before IATA changed it for no reason. Justin Smith was starting on a bye week along with Roman Harper and David Akers. That's 3, if you can't be bothered to check in a month or even see if the line-up was displayed correctly then you didn't deserve to be in the league. Takes all but a few seconds to refresh the page or check it more than once a week it's not rocket science especially since this rule was known beforehand. I even said to keep your rosters adjusted for the bye weeks on 10/4. That applied to everyone not just the bad teams.
    4 weeks, 4. I can't state this enough you went a month straight with an improper line-up. I don't care how many transactions the other teams had as long as they don't mess up 3 times they're fine, once they reach 3 they'll be gone too.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/scoreboard?leagueId=39021&matchupPeriodId=8

I'm the only one so far with 12 starting as of 6:35 AM and if I don't see the other 15 people fix their roster by Sunday, they'll get one strike. It's not that hard to cut a guy especially a 3rd TE who served no purpose since there's only 1 TE spot open so only 2 are really needed when you need to fill a spot due to a guy going on a bye week.

5. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

Well just looking at those matchups you can see that my flex and WRs have been changed every week.
    Whatever, looks like you'll be kicking out three more people this week. So much for a keepers league, you'll end up having new owners every year.

6. IATA

IATA Trolls

When you kicked twombles, it made the roster moves(moving Fred Taylor to IR) on it's own. It happened in another league I'm in, as well.

7. wildthing202

Never mind then. Twombles wishes it happened automatically.

8. wildthing202

But yet you kept an injured Fred Taylor as a starter. Explain that.

9. wildthing202

Riverside Renegades are also out for starting a Free Agent every week this season. Should of caught it sooner but it lists him as a Steeler rather than a FA.

10. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

Whatever, I don't feel like continuing an argument. I guess I'll find another keeper league to join.

11. IATA

IATA Trolls

I'm looking for a RB. Good offers please, none of the trash I've gotten.

12. Rambo13

Rambo13 New Member

Welcome to the league. 16 teams. 3 Rbs per team (not including IR). 48 RBs on rosters.
    That means every starting RB and half of the backups are on a team already. Tough to pry a RB, even a pitiful one away.

13. IATA

IATA Trolls

Indeed. I've made a few offers, indicating my interest in a RB, and every single one has come back with a counter which includes no RB. That was what I meant by trash offers.

14. Rambo13

Rambo13 New Member

Better work on that 5 year plan :up:

15. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Got the invite and was awarded the Renegades? This team is pretty bad but I will ride out the season and hope to make the team better before the year is out.

16. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Changed team name to Damage Inc.

17. IATA

IATA Trolls

There was alot of potential in that team, too bad.

18. IATA

IATA Trolls

As long as you start people who are actually on an NFL team, you're in a better place!

19. dBLitzer28

dBLitzer28 Active Member

I have Jacobs, D Williams, and Benson

I Need an Elite WR

edit:

Nevermind. I just checked your roster. I don't see any WR that interests me. Sorry

#39 dBLitzer28, Oct 30, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2009
  20. IATA

IATA Trolls

I'm just gonna stick with Buckhalter and Gore for the remainder, I'm thinking. And hopefully add someone next year.

Who is the cat who keeps getting players who won't play another down this season and have limited hopes to ever be fantasy viable again?

And keeps Jamarcus Russell on the team :S